• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol withdrawal

It's good to hear this, but I really don't feel authentic after four relapses, and earlyer I sweared in this thread that I will never use it again, and now I'm here again.
Relapse is part of recovery, you're not a failure if you relapse. You trying again and again to get sober is a win. Believe in yourself, I believe in you.

Of course, I also try to see it positively and I know that the experience of the relapse was necessary (maybe), but it is quite difficult for me. Thank you for your encouraging words!

Quick check

23 days have passed. I feel quite well, dysphoria and weakness are with me.

When I finally feel a little better, I get sick. I have a fever and I'm in bed. Such is my luck. I'm supposed to go to therapy today, but I won't be able to go there because of the illness. I very stressed that, because the doctor will think that me no longer interested in the matter.

For PAWS I had a good experience with the antidepressant amiltryptamine. But it is notorious for side effects. Mine was acid reflux which eventually made me stop taking it.

But it's worth trying. Where I was (Vietnam), it was very cheap, OTC and possibly has the best success rate of any antidepressant.

It isn't popular as side effects are a thing for so many people, but you might get lucky. Helps sleep at first too.

Withdrawal for me is mostly based on killer anxiety that the only way to stop is to take more of the stuff. No amount of benzos will save you from that anxiety. It is harder to sleep and you will start feeling quite moody and maybe even depressed, because tramadol from what i heard makes you more happy? I guess

yes, i'm struggling with anxiety right now :(

Hello!

Today is my 30th day and I am very happy about it! It's been a long time since I've been able to stay clean this long.

Since I've only made it once so far, I'm now wondering how long it will take to get completely better.