• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Yeah I definitely didn't see it coming even in my worst dreams.

I'm not sure where this will take me. In Chile we don't have heroin. Maybe just like the study they published yesterday (can't find the link) I can finally just grow out of my addiction.

Honestly, where do you think this got me? Suicide? Death? More opioids? Other gross ways to get tramadol? Heroine through the darknet?
I appreciated the honesty. Don't be afraid to say so.
I think you’re going to end up in hospital and left with a disability if you continue the way you are. Honestly.

I think you’re going to end up in hospital and left with a disability if you continue the way you are. Honestly.

Thank you. I really appreciate your honesty. I hope otherwise, but what you tell me is more likely to happen. For this reason, during these holidays, I plan to speak with my family members honestly about what to do in that case.

Thank you. I really appreciate your honesty. I hope otherwise, but what you tell me is more likely to happen. For this reason, during these holidays, I plan to speak with my family members honestly about what to do in that case.
Please do, it won’t end well if you don’t get help. ❤️

hiccup? never I realized that, and sex in low doses also without any problem, but 500mg + but with clonazepam to avoid the famous seizures, I feel very relaxed, I think that is obviously it, LOL

I don't know man, I've always felt the benzos coverup the euphoria a little bit from the tram. Maybe when you have little tolerance everything is different. During my first few months of use, I took lorazepam and I definitely enjoyed it a lot. But this year, I have tried alprazolam and clonazepam and nothing.

I think you’re going to end up in hospital and left with a disability if you continue the way you are
really if you think you need help, obviously go to a psychiatrist, psychologists have never really helped me, i don't know how it is in chile, in brazil it is very easy to be translated as social anxiety and depression, sertraline is great for the social issue, but it takes to take effect and it is not recommended to use tramadol for the action on serotonin, but for me it worked well, if you can go on testing the right remedies, you will normally live with just that addiction in my NECESSARY case.

I don't know man, I've always felt the benzos coverup the euphoria a little bit from the tram. Maybe when you have little tolerance everything is different. During my first few months of use, I took lorazepam and I definitely enjoyed it a lot. But this year, I have tried alprazolam and clonazepam and nothing.
nothing with clonazepam ? for me is like a stimulant social but you feel a lot tired for work( tramadol fix this), sertraline and lyrica maybe can solve this.its hard talking about your problem, because i'm not a doctor and just for chat, but try other remedies, it has many varieties, and I hope everything is right.

@andrek159206
In 2019 I was in therapy and I was clean between May and August / September? but eventually there is "something" that makes me come back to it. It's like something that always haunts me. Even when I was clean, I dreamed of the little bottles of tramadol. According to my therapist, it was all a kind of suicide attempt and not addiction.

I was prescribed sertraline / clonazepam but it was honestly not the same. Sertraline is useless (imo) for social anxiety. Clonazepam a little better. But, as you say, it's just about trying others ADs maybe. I've always liked venlafaxine, but that was long before tramadol.

And luckily in Chile, depression / anxiety treatments are very cheap, almost free (state benefit).

is that I never tried to stay clean, in my case I can’t even do it because of my social anxiety, it requires some medication, you know, maybe the biggest problem is in my liver someday, but I can’t be without it. another treatment, I have been to several and now I self-medicate and it works very well, I talk to anyone about any subject.

how long did you take sertraline? and what is the dosage, sometimes it is a matter of time and amount, doctors sometimes do not understand this.(about the MG taking). sertraline take 2 months to do the effect.

nothing with clonazepam ? for me is like a stimulant social but you feel a lot tired for work( tramadol fix this), sertraline and lyrica maybe can solve this.its hard talking about your problem, because i'm not a doctor and just for chat, but try other remedies, it has many varieties, and I hope everything is right.

Oh yeah clonazepam did definitely work. But I don't want to take benzos for life. I've read too many bad stories about benzos' WD.

I took pregabalin for a few weeks and tolerance builds up too quickly (it's worse than tramadol, in that sense). Anxiolysis was no longer working within days of taking it.

Also I gained a kind of chronic tolerance, today I can take 1 gram and I don't feel anything.

how long did you take sertraline? and what is the dosage, sometimes it is a matter of time and amount, doctors sometimes do not understand this.(about the MG taking). sertraline take 2 months to do the effect.

I think it was 50 grams per day for that period (3 months?). Thing is, I had already taken sertraline (2011) before and I felt it worked better that time. I asked the doctor to change my AD but he sent me to hell. :cry:

is that I never tried to stay clean, in my case I can’t even do it because of my social anxiety, it requires some medication, you know, maybe the biggest problem is in my liver someday, but I can’t be without it. another treatment, I have been to several and now I self-medicate and it works very well, I talk to anyone about any subject.

True, but by "clean" I meant the recreational use of any drug (coca, marijuana, tramadol, codeine, benzos, whatever). What are you self-medicating with, buddy?

exercices is a very good option to control anxiety too, run, martial arts,makes you feel relaxed at the end.

Oh yeah. Exercises are good but in the end I ended up getting addicted to exercise (working out everyday) and with my eating disorders, doctors ended up forbidding me.

Oh yeah clonazepam did definitely work. But I don't want to take benzos for life. I've read too many bad stories about benzos' WD.

I took pregabalin for a few weeks and tolerance builds up too quickly (it's worse than tramadol, in that sense). Anxiolysis was no longer working within days of taking it.

Also I gained a kind of chronic tolerance, today I can take 1 gram and I don't feel anything.

I think it was 50 grams per day for that period (3 months?). Thing is, I had already taken sertraline (2011) before and I felt it worked better that time. I asked the doctor to change my AD but he sent me to hell. :cry:

True, but by "clean" I meant the recreational use of any drug (coca, marijuana, tramadol, codeine, benzos, whatever). What are you self-medicating with, buddy?
tramadol ,oxy, i buy the prescription, doctors are very hard in opioids, clonazepam,the black target(in brazil the drugs will cause addiction) the best selling drug here, in sales only loses to contraceptives i take with no problem. wait 50 grams or miligrams per day ? 50 grams is really insane for your body.

tramadol ,oxy, i buy the prescription, doctors are very hard in opioids, clonazepam,the black target(in brazil the drugs will cause addiction) the best selling drug here, in sales only loses to contraceptives i take with no problem. wait 50 grams or miligrams per day ? 50 grams is really insane for your body.

Yeah. South America as a whole sees opioids as the last option, almost when you are on the brink of death. Very hard view on opioids. Cultural or religious? What would this be due to? At least this has saved us from America's opioid epidemic crisis.

WD with benzos i take last christmas, the medical center was close and my pills ended, man i feel the hell with 4 days,dont sleep,paranoid,feel like a shit,panic attacks, man i never quit this again.

marijuana its like shit to me, anxiety every time(bad trip), you can take this ?

50-50.

Half the time I like it and the other times I don't (the anxiety paranoid thing).

WD with benzos i take last christmas, the medical center was close and my pills ended, man i feel the hell with 4 days,dont sleep,paranoid,feel like a shit,panic attacks, man i never quit this again.

Man. I was also WDing off tramadol during the last holidays (Christmas / New Years) and the torture was worse. Because of social pressure, you know, dress well, be in good mood, gifts, etc. I was like a zombie in that christmas :ROFLMAO:

Yeah. South America as a whole sees opioids as the last option, almost when you are on the brink of death. Very hard view on opioids. Cultural or religious? What would this be due to? At least this has saved us from America's opioid epidemic crisis.
there is also the price issue, so there is no heroin here, coca on every corner LOL, and opioids are prescribed for cancer patients for a short period yet, tramadol I can go to Argentina (80km) and buy peacefully without a prescription, very calm border, but morphine I have to have a stamp from the city hall to get her.

50-50.

Half the time I like it and the other times I don't (the anxiety paranoid thing).

Man. I was also WDing off tramadol during the last holidays (Christmas / New Years) and the torture was worse. Because of social pressure, you know, dress well, be in good mood, gifts, etc. I was like a zombie in that christmas :ROFLMAO:
tramadol i dont feel this, but clonazepam i take for 8 years,after 2 days off i lose my mind.