• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Yeah bro. I think they are exceeding a bit with the measures in my country. It's like TOO MUCH, don't you think?

So apparently from your experiment, there's not much opioid metabolism in this ROA. It's a shame but I'd still like to try it for myself. :unsure:

Man. About the boofin', I think I'm lucky because I have this tramadol which is 100mg / 1ml so I don't need much to get up my ass. :ROFLMAO: The problem is that I need lubricant and a small syringe. Plus I have a problem where I can't relax my fucking sphincter. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Maybe if I took a Xanax before, I can do it. :ROFLMAO:

About the lope at high doses, I have heard divided opinions, some feel that it crosses the BBB and others that it only causes a fucking constipation (lol). I had planned to use it but only abstinence, but constipation scares me a little. What dose were you taking when you felt it cross the BB?

Yes, I think the measures are a little overboard. Very authoritarian.

I still think it's worth a try. I'd imagine the tramadol that drips down the back of your throat would eventually end up metabolized anyway. Plus if you already have tramadol in your system, it gets metabolized even easier. I think a combo of oral + intranasal works pretty decent.

Is the liquid tramadol specifically made for rectal use? If so, maybe there is some use to boofing it after all. :) I use a small oral syringe.

As for the lope, I honestly don't remember what my dose was. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. I remember waiting for my heroin connect to come around and was so bored that I gave it a go. I snorted it mostly and pretty sure I had taken black pepper and drank tonic water along with it. I remember suddenly feeling that nice tingly feeling in my face and behind my eyes and that intense urge to sit down and put my headphones on (my favorite past time on heroin, opiates, etc..) I even had to lay down cause it was coming on so strong. Then suddenly out of nowhere about 20 minutes later, it was just "gone". It literally went from being high one minute to completely sober the next. So I'm not sure what happened and can only theorize that maybe it entered the brain and then was eventually kicked back out after about those 20 minutes.

I've snorted about 10mg of it since last night and haven't gotten any effect. Not even constipation. lol So my attempt this time was worthless.

I read on Reddit about this chemist guy creating an Etorphine-level opioid out of bupe, but i'm not versed well enough in chemistry or have the tools to do such an experiment, but I'd love to be able to turn my bupe into something actually worthwhile.

Yes, I think the measures are a little overboard. Very authoritarian.

I still think it's worth a try. I'd imagine the tramadol that drips down the back of your throat would eventually end up metabolized anyway. Plus if you already have tramadol in your system, it gets metabolized even easier. I think a combo of oral + intranasal works pretty decent.

Is the liquid tramadol specifically made for rectal use? If so, maybe there is some use to boofing it after all. :) I use a small oral syringe.

As for the lope, I honestly don't remember what my dose was. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. I remember waiting for my heroin connect to come around and was so bored that I gave it a go. I snorted it mostly and pretty sure I had taken black pepper and drank tonic water along with it. I remember suddenly feeling that nice tingly feeling in my face and behind my eyes and that intense urge to sit down and put my headphones on (my favorite past time on heroin, opiates, etc..) I even had to lay down cause it was coming on so strong. Then suddenly out of nowhere about 20 minutes later, it was just "gone". It literally went from being high one minute to completely sober the next. So I'm not sure what happened and can only theorize that maybe it entered the brain and then was eventually kicked back out after about those 20 minutes.

I've snorted about 10mg of it since last night and haven't gotten any effect. Not even constipation. lol So my attempt this time was worthless.

I read on Reddit about this chemist guy creating an Etorphine-level opioid out of bupe, but i'm not versed well enough in chemistry or have the tools to do such an experiment, but I'd love to be able to turn my bupe into something actually worthwhile.

This damn country loves authoritarianism a bit. It must be inherited from Pinochet. :ROFLMAO:

About intranasal tramadol, I also think it's worth giving it a try, plus you're right that if you already have tramadol in your system, it will be much easier for it to metabolize into o-desmethyltramadol. Man, I'm dying to try. Tomorrow would have been a perfect day.

My liquid tramadol is only for oral use, it is a slightly viscous substance, so surely I will have to dilute it a little with water.

The loperamide thing, it may have been that you got high by "anticipation." :LOL: At least it has happened to me before, when I'm waiting for some drug to arrive, like I felt its effects before taking it. It's weird thing, but I've heard it. But it's just a crazy theory that occurred to me. Although I am sure I have read here or on Reddit that apparently there is a way for loperamide to cross the BBB (I can't remember whether to mix it with another drug, food or drink).

10 mg. loperamide seems very little to me in any case, pal. Also for that ROA, what is its bioavailability? Maybe it's too low.

I don't know anything about chemistry either. I actually stink at it lol. Hopefully I was able to do a CWE hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: Just out of curiosity, what buprenorphine do you take? Is it in capsules/pills? How many mg. and what brand?

This damn country loves authoritarianism a bit. It must be inherited from Pinochet. :ROFLMAO:

About intranasal tramadol, I also think it's worth giving it a try, plus you're right that if you already have tramadol in your system, it will be much easier for it to metabolize into o-desmethyltramadol. Man, I'm dying to try. Tomorrow would have been a perfect day.

My liquid tramadol is only for oral use, it is a slightly viscous substance, so surely I will have to dilute it a little with water.

The loperamide thing, it may have been that you got high by "anticipation." :LOL: At least it has happened to me before, when I'm waiting for some drug to arrive, like I felt its effects before taking it. It's weird thing, but I've heard it. But it's just a crazy theory that occurred to me. Although I am sure I have read here or on Reddit that apparently there is a way for loperamide to cross the BBB (I can't remember whether to mix it with another drug, food or drink).

10 mg. loperamide seems very little to me in any case, pal. Also for that ROA, what is its bioavailability? Maybe it's too low.

I don't know anything about chemistry either. I actually stink at it lol. Hopefully I was able to do a CWE hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: Just out of curiosity, what buprenorphine do you take? Is it in capsules/pills? How many mg. and what brand?

Have you had a chance to try your experiment yet?

I definitely can't rule out placebo with the loperamide that one day. Although I've never experienced placebo from any other drug before and if placebo feels that way, then I surely wouldn't mind getting it more often. 🤣

Yes the theory is supposedly that pgp inhibitors (black pepper, etc..) and quinidine, etc.. can allow loperamide to cross the blood brain barrier. Maybe it's true, I dunno. I've never been brave enough to swallow 100+ pills of loperamide. Sounds like a bowel obstruction waiting to happen. Even at the lower doses I took, my stomach got very bloated and distended & achy.

There use to be a sentence on Wikipedia on the loperamide page saying "Loperamide may be able to pass the blood brain barrier altogether through intranasal route". Which is why I decided to go this route. The nose is the closest thing to the blood brain barrier and I would think if it were true, you'd need a LOT less to achieve a high. Although it's not true is what I've found through experimenting.

I have gotten buzzes from loperamide before with regular oral dosing too. But it was not much of a headbuzz. Mostly just withdrawal relief (heavy limbs, slow intestinal motility, a bit of drowsiness, relief from intense craving) but nothing much to write home about. That one and only time when I got that buzz that disappeared was the only time I felt like it actually reached my brain and gave me a true buzz.

As for buprenorphine, I have had 8mg brand name Sub Strips. 8mg Dr. Reddy's Strips (awful) and generic pills that i'm not sure which companies make. One type is hexagonal and has an M on one side and N8 (8mg) on the other. And the other type is orange, circular and has a series of numbers on it (also 8mg) and that's it.

Have you had a chance to try your experiment yet?

I definitely can't rule out placebo with the loperamide that one day. Although I've never experienced placebo from any other drug before and if placebo feels that way, then I surely wouldn't mind getting it more often. 🤣

Yes the theory is supposedly that pgp inhibitors (black pepper, etc..) and quinidine, etc.. can allow loperamide to cross the blood brain barrier. Maybe it's true, I dunno. I've never been brave enough to swallow 100+ pills of loperamide. Sounds like a bowel obstruction waiting to happen. Even at the lower doses I took, my stomach got very bloated and distended & achy.

There use to be a sentence on Wikipedia on the loperamide page saying "Loperamide may be able to pass the blood brain barrier altogether through intranasal route". Which is why I decided to go this route. The nose is the closest thing to the blood brain barrier and I would think if it were true, you'd need a LOT less to achieve a high. Although it's not true is what I've found through experimenting.

I have gotten buzzes from loperamide before with regular oral dosing too. But it was not much of a headbuzz. Mostly just withdrawal relief (heavy limbs, slow intestinal motility, a bit of drowsiness, relief from intense craving) but nothing much to write home about. That one and only time when I got that buzz that disappeared was the only time I felt like it actually reached my brain and gave me a true buzz.

As for buprenorphine, I have had 8mg brand name Sub Strips. 8mg Dr. Reddy's Strips (awful) and generic pills that i'm not sure which companies make. One type is hexagonal and has an M on one side and N8 (8mg) on the other. And the other type is orange, circular and has a series of numbers on it (also 8mg) and that's it.

I've not been able to do my "experiment", but as soon as I can I will make a report here. Don't worry friend. <3

About loperamide, how much black pepper do you have to eat for lope to pass the BBB? :LOL: Does quinidine seem to be in various energy drinks or not? That I read somewhere I think. I plan to buy loperamide for when I'm run-out of tramadol these days. I hope it turns out fine. I'm content with it covering 50% of the symptoms.

About the bupe, is it buprenorphine with naloxone? Can you take tramadol and feel it? Or does naloxone block much of its opioid effects? One day I chewed on these bupe patches in the morning (10am) and in the afternoon (5pm) I get my shipment of tramadol and I couldn't hold back and took several (200 mg.). Thing is, I ended up vomiting like never before hahahaha :ROFLMAO:. I don't know what the hell happened. I felt great before that but with a drugged face that was impossible to hide. But it feels great to throw up on opioids. It's only happened to me like 3 times. :ROFLMAO:

These are the patches that I chewed:

159117-transtec-parche-5-unidades-buprenorfina-20-mg.jpg

I've not been able to do my "experiment", but as soon as I can I will make a report here. Don't worry friend. <3

About loperamide, how much black pepper do you have to eat for lope to pass the BBB? :LOL: Does quinidine seem to be in various energy drinks or not? That I read somewhere I think. I plan to buy loperamide for when I'm run-out of tramadol these days. I hope it turns out fine. I'm content with it covering 50% of the symptoms.

About the bupe, is it buprenorphine with naloxone? Can you take tramadol and feel it? Or does naloxone block much of its opioid effects? One day I chewed on these bupe patches in the morning (10am) and in the afternoon (5pm) I get my shipment of tramadol and I couldn't hold back and took several (200 mg.). Thing is, I ended up vomiting like never before hahahaha :ROFLMAO:. I don't know what the hell happened. I felt great before that but with a drugged face that was impossible to hide. But it feels great to throw up on opioids. It's only happened to me like 3 times. :ROFLMAO:

These are the patches that I chewed:

159117-transtec-parche-5-unidades-buprenorfina-20-mg.jpg

I'm not sure exactly how much black pepper. What I did was take a few supplement capsules and empty them out and then fill them with ground black pepper. I took about 5 of these, I think. I believe they were capsules meant to hold 500mg each.

Tonic water contains quinine, but I've heard it's not nearly enough to do anything.

If you're just looking for withdrawal relief and help getting out of bed during tram withdrawals, loperamide will indeed help. I believe it not only attaches to the receptors in your gut, but in your peripheral too. So it should help a little with the body aches and pain associated with withdrawal, although you won't feel a buzz or much going on in the head. But you'd be surprised how much relief you can get just from even having your peripheral receptors stimulated.

Be careful though, as long term loperamide use has been associated with long QT syndrome and heart failure.

Yes I take the ones with bupe/naloxone. You can take tramadol ontop of bupe and still feel it. Naloxone is only active for maybe like 30 mins, so if you were to take bupe/naloxone and then an hour later pop tramadol, the naloxone would not block it. Bupe is also an antagonist as well though, so bupe will block the opioid actions of tramadol, but on a low dose (say under 2mg), they should actually potentiate each other.

Strangely, I am able to take trams and then a few hours later take bupe/naloxone and still not get any perceptible withdrawal symptoms. Although I can't say the same when I've dosed bupe too early after heroin. I also take bupe daily, so it's possible there's always some bupe hanging around on my receptors that make precipitated withdrawal from trams not so much of an issue.

I am pretty bummed over here today. Since I moved, I haven't even been able to smoke cannabis anymore, which I enjoyed doing on a daily basis. And I have been craving a good euphoric opiate high so badly. Even mixing trams, loperamide and bupe (3 opiates) together doesn't create any euphoria from me. I know it's a tolerance issue and that if I'd just stop taking bupe for a few days I'd be able to feel good again, but it's really hard to do. Even though I dont' feel withdrawals right away on that first day without it, I still feel... off. I can tell I haven't taken it. So I always break down and give in and take it anyway. Feeling this mind numbing sobriety has been very difficult lately. :(

I'm not sure exactly how much black pepper. What I did was take a few supplement capsules and empty them out and then fill them with ground black pepper. I took about 5 of these, I think. I believe they were capsules meant to hold 500mg each.

Tonic water contains quinine, but I've heard it's not nearly enough to do anything.

If you're just looking for withdrawal relief and help getting out of bed during tram withdrawals, loperamide will indeed help. I believe it not only attaches to the receptors in your gut, but in your peripheral too. So it should help a little with the body aches and pain associated with withdrawal, although you won't feel a buzz or much going on in the head. But you'd be surprised how much relief you can get just from even having your peripheral receptors stimulated.

Be careful though, as long term loperamide use has been associated with long QT syndrome and heart failure.

Yes I take the ones with bupe/naloxone. You can take tramadol ontop of bupe and still feel it. Naloxone is only active for maybe like 30 mins, so if you were to take bupe/naloxone and then an hour later pop tramadol, the naloxone would not block it. Bupe is also an antagonist as well though, so bupe will block the opioid actions of tramadol, but on a low dose (say under 2mg), they should actually potentiate each other.

Strangely, I am able to take trams and then a few hours later take bupe/naloxone and still not get any perceptible withdrawal symptoms. Although I can't say the same when I've dosed bupe too early after heroin. I also take bupe daily, so it's possible there's always some bupe hanging around on my receptors that make precipitated withdrawal from trams not so much of an issue.

I am pretty bummed over here today. Since I moved, I haven't even been able to smoke cannabis anymore, which I enjoyed doing on a daily basis. And I have been craving a good euphoric opiate high so badly. Even mixing trams, loperamide and bupe (3 opiates) together doesn't create any euphoria from me. I know it's a tolerance issue and that if I'd just stop taking bupe for a few days I'd be able to feel good again, but it's really hard to do. Even though I dont' feel withdrawals right away on that first day without it, I still feel... off. I can tell I haven't taken it. So I always break down and give in and take it anyway. Feeling this mind numbing sobriety has been very difficult lately. :(

Yeah man, but I was just wondering out of curiosity, I don't plan on taking 20-30 loperamide pills hahaha. :ROFLMAO: I know its harmful side effects, especially constipation or heart failure.

I'm surprised you can feel the tramadol taking bupe/naloxone. As you say, maybe to me, the bupe potentiate the trams and I ended up puking up my guts hahaha. Always after a period without tramadol, I ended up puking hahahaha. :LOL:

Too bad the last thing you wrote, you should lower your doses for a few days or stop taking them straight. I know that it's more difficult said than done, but when I have done it the euphoria returns FULLY AGAIN. Interestingly, I still feel a mild-euphoria despite taking tramadol almost every day in gigantic doses. Its stimulating and anti-depressant effects I still feel enormously. An hour after 100 mg makes me want to clean my whole damn house and since I generally take it at night, I end up making a lot of noise aahahahaa.

Out of curiosity, do you have a sweet tooth? bupe or tramadol? When the effect wears off I get cravings for sweet things. In fact, my diet sucks right now. I almost eat only sweet things (cereals, bars, fruits, yogurt, ice cream). :(

I have a question about the interaction of nutmeg and tramadol, Last night I took a dose of nutmeg and I am starting to feel some effects, I was thinking of taking tramadol today, would it be safe to take a low dose? I mean low dose based on what I am used to taking (750mg-600mg) I thought taking a maximum of 350-400mg. Are there any extra risks with this combination?

Please refrain from saying anything about nutmeg, normally there are few positive comments, that did not stop me, I just want to know if anyone has information on this mixture

Sweet bro. Now I'm going to go out and find trammiss, good morning

Yeah bro. In my country, tramadol in this format (oral solution, liquid) is more popular than pills. Many here on BL or RDT don't like it, but I like it better than the pills as the effect is faster. Plus it doesn't taste too bad. :ROFLMAO:

I have a question about the interaction of nutmeg and tramadol, Last night I took a dose of nutmeg and I am starting to feel some effects, I was thinking of taking tramadol today, would it be safe to take a low dose? I mean low dose based on what I am used to taking (750mg-600mg) I thought taking a maximum of 350-400mg. Are there any extra risks with this combination?

Please refrain from saying anything about nutmeg, normally there are few positive comments, that did not stop me, I just want to know if anyone has information on this mixture

Wow.

First time I hear / read that nutmeg can be recreational. What effects does it have?

According to Wiki, its side effects can be seizures, so maybe I would be careful with tramadol (or take a benzo just in case Nico).

@Nicocastillo7 And a small note, how long have you not taken tramadol? If it's about 1 month, your tolerance must have dropped quite a bit. Every time I was off tramadol for 1 month or 3-4 weeks, when taking it again makes me puke. :ROFLMAO:

Saludos amigo!!!!

Yeah bro. In my country, tramadol in this format (oral solution, liquid) is more popular than pills. Many here on BL or RDT don't like it, but I like it better than the pills as the effect is faster. Plus it doesn't taste too bad. :ROFLMAO:

That's true, I love it too, you can put it in soda and the effect is faster while you take it slowly, it's great

Wow.

First time I hear / read that nutmeg can be recreational. What effects does it have?

According to Wiki, its side effects can be seizures, so maybe I would be careful with tramadol (or take a benzo just in case Nico).

It is a delusional substance, although many people claim that it is also psychedelic. It is assumed, from experiences on the internet that the effect is very similar to marijuana and alcohol with some psychedelic touch. I haven't been taking tramadol for maybe 2 weeks, maybe less. I was off tramadol when I had covid, like 2 weeks, I have been weeks without taking and the effects begin to notice when the dose reaches 450mg when I take it again. I take benzos anyway, maybe I'm safe from seizures, is what had occurred to me when I thought of a possible side effect in the combination.

@Nicocastillo7 And a small note, how long have you not taken tramadol? If it's about 1 month, your tolerance must have dropped quite a bit. Every time I was off tramadol for 1 month or 3-4 weeks, when taking it again makes me puke. :ROFLMAO:

Saludos amigo!!!!
I have never vomited from tramadol, in fact I have only vomited from methadone, never from other opiates. But nutmeg also causes nausea (I haven't noticed any though)

It is a delusional substance, although many people claim that it is also psychedelic. It is assumed, from experiences on the internet that the effect is very similar to marijuana and alcohol with some psychedelic touch. I haven't been taking tramadol for maybe 2 weeks, maybe less. I was off tramadol when I had covid, like 2 weeks, I have been weeks without taking and the effects begin to notice when the dose reaches 450mg when I take it again. I take benzos anyway, maybe I'm safe from seizures, is what had occurred to me when I thought of a possible side effect in the combination.

Did you have COVID bro? Are you fully recovered now?
Yeah, I think that with the benzos there should be no problem. In any case, I would like you to write a report or a post reply about teh effects of that combo. :love:

I have never vomited from tramadol, in fact I have only vomited from methadone, never from other opiates. But nutmeg also causes nausea (I haven't noticed any though)

Yeah, I think it's genetic becasue my mother also threw up when I gave her some tramadol. :ROFLMAO:

That's true, I love it too, you can put it in soda and the effect is faster while you take it slowly, it's great

You drink it as an alternative Lean or Purple Drank hahaha. I would love to add some Skittles to that mix. :love:

Yeah man, but I was just wondering out of curiosity, I don't plan on taking 20-30 loperamide pills hahaha. :ROFLMAO: I know its harmful side effects, especially constipation or heart failure.

I'm surprised you can feel the tramadol taking bupe/naloxone. As you say, maybe to me, the bupe potentiate the trams and I ended up puking up my guts hahaha. Always after a period without tramadol, I ended up puking hahahaha. :LOL:

Too bad the last thing you wrote, you should lower your doses for a few days or stop taking them straight. I know that it's more difficult said than done, but when I have done it the euphoria returns FULLY AGAIN. Interestingly, I still feel a mild-euphoria despite taking tramadol almost every day in gigantic doses. Its stimulating and anti-depressant effects I still feel enormously. An hour after 100 mg makes me want to clean my whole damn house and since I generally take it at night, I end up making a lot of noise aahahahaa.

Out of curiosity, do you have a sweet tooth? bupe or tramadol? When the effect wears off I get cravings for sweet things. In fact, my diet sucks right now. I almost eat only sweet things (cereals, bars, fruits, yogurt, ice cream). :(

LOL! one of the first times I ever took subs, I took it with my usual 400mg tram dose. The dude who gave it to me warned me to only take a tiny little piece of the strip. So I did and went to work. I worked at a t-shirt printing shop and I started nodding out HARD! We had to stand while doing our jobs too, so it was quite difficult trying to stand while my eyes were closing by themselves. It was noticed by other people and they asked me if I was okay and I tried to play it off with the whole "i didn't get any sleep last night" excuse. 🤣 man was it a powerful combo. I think it was mostly the bupe that did it. I had a much lower tolerance back then and was still quite ignorant when it came to drug knowledge. Wish I could get that feeling back.

It's definitely hard to stop taking bupe for a few days. The withdrawals won't kick in that first day, but I can still "feel" that I haven't taken it. It's very hard to explain. But if I don't take it, I feel pretty "blah" and a little depressed. So I always give in and take it. And then I'll just feel "normal", rarely ever "high". Daily tramadol was actually more consistent with it's euphoria. Even if it didn't have me nodding, I'd still get a contentness and a euphoric mood from daily dose. But ever since getting on bupe, that euphoria and content feeling has never returned, no matter how much tramadol I take. Not sure why.

And yes I get major sweet cravings on opiates. In fact it has become a routine of mine to have chocolate or some kind of sweets every night before bed. Tramadol actually use to reduce my appetite big time, almost like a stimulant would. I would end up dropping a couple of pounds every time I went on tram binges. But with bupe, I definitely have a sweet tooth. I also got back into drinking soda a lot and I think it's starting to fuck with my teeth.

I actually caught a buzz yesterday! I plugged a small bupe dose and over the next few hours, that warm tingly feeling grew all over my body and behind my eyes. I actually ended up nodding out after supper. I could not keep my eyes open for the life of me. Ended up going right to bed. lol First time in over 6 months that I've felt anything remotely close to a 'high' from bupe. It was a lovely feeling. Wonder why plugging it made such a world of difference. Of course, this morning I went and attempted the same thing, but have not received the same effect. :( In fact I barely felt anything from it this morning. Not sure what made yesterday so special! lol

I've noticed that eating big fatty meals always kicks my opiates up a bit too. Yesterday I ordered pizza from a gas station and it was after eating that, that this heavy lovely nod came on out of nowhere.

Still longing for my old buddy, heroin though. Shorter acting opiates are much more consistent with euphoria, mostly because they leave your system much faster than say, bupe or trams. So you can redose several times a day and get that beautiful content feeling more than once a day. :(
Hope you have a great one today man!!!

I think you MIGHT be okay with a low dose. I know nutmeg can be used recreationaly but have no idea exactly what receptors it messes with. I'm thinking serotonin syndrome could be a possibility. It's also incredibly long acting.

I think if you wait until the effects of the nutmeg are pretty much done and over with, you might be alright. I'd wait if you could just to be safe.
Although I have consumed tramadol before & after using methamphetamine (which fucks with serotonin) and DXM (also fucks with serotonin) and while I did not die or have a seizure, other people may not be this lucky.

Do you have access to benzos just in case? They can help lessen the chances of a seizure.