• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TP's- opinions??? anyone tried? heard of?

I had 2 TPs on fri night....
...SEXCELLENT!!!!
Thats right...this kandy has to be on the top of my short list:
1. Mitsubishies (london)
2. TPs (2001)
3. BBs (2001)
4. Piscies (2001)
All kandy has a different effect on every1 of course...but this is what happend for me (keeping in mind i went out last week..so seritone levels would have been lowish...even with all the bananas i ate)...
Swallowed the first and second half an hour apart (1am/2am)...felt first effects in only half an our (very good sign)...felt like dancing, talking alot, felt light on my feet, peaked really hard after about 2 to 3 hrs (4am), which is when i had the full second TP, and peaked again @ around 6am...then fully came down nicely @ 9pm and chilled out...still felt good all day..completly skattered as per usuall, and fell asleep for 4hrs in avo...woke up...then suddenly felt really dizzy...hot flushes for about 5mins...went outside to cool off...but then felt great after that small scare!!
smile.gif
gonna save 2 of these babies for new years! (by the way...not much hullucinations 4 me...but this is the type of kandy u all would want to get ur hands on...believe you me)...oh and if uve seen the picture with the 2 TPs on it....i belive that the ones I had are the thicker ones.
------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!

I loved these, but one thing weird happened when I was coming down. I had really blotchy skin and red dots, esspecially on my face. I am normally pretty pale when coming down but not after these. My brother had the same thing too. I am guessing too much MDMA. Anyone else get this?

Hmmm .... I find it rather strange. I had 2 sizes of TP in my little baggie. There were thinner ones and thicker ones. the difference is about 0.5mm. The difference can be seen when you put them side by side.
Just my observation ...
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

~jerox~
do you have an e2 available so you can test the two different batches??
The pill i tested was 8x4.5mm (the thicker pill) not the 8x3.5mm (pill #1 from the picture). It tested as MDA with the e2 kit.
can anyone test both batches to see what is the deal - what i wouldnt give for an MDMA sniffer dog right now.......
8)

Yep, Jerox and FST are on the right track. My DD showed me a batch of 200 of these TPs (no, I'm not going into any more detail on that exact event for obvious reasons). There are definitely 2 sizes of pill. Sorry but I didn't test at the time. However the speculation about MDA/MDMA might be explained by this batch mixing.
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Motoman, you sure they werent visuals? I've had that a few times and when you ask someone whos normal to take a look at your skin they say it looks maybe 'oiler' because of lack of sleep but they cant see the red blotchy stuff
smile.gif

Once again people go off the rails talking about how good crap pills are.
Some of you people are so easily duped by cheap crap. All it takes is a good press and you'll fork out your hard earned dollars for cheap crap.
Who's to say whats in these fuckers? So many bluelighters see the E Tester as the be all and the end all of working out the quality of a pill...that is bullshit! The only way of knowing whether its real mdma is to take it yourself...because these pills once again prove (as did the HQs) that the E Tester might come up with a positive result for MDxx but in reality it couldnt be further from the truth.
Bake on!

Rashen Dog... when are you actually going to say something constuctive on this board?
But then again I didn't really need to say that did I? Everyone knows you are shit for brains!
[sorry, had to be said!]

rashen dog, wat in your opinion is a good pill this yr or last yr, since everything seems to be crap to u?
back on topic, the 2 sizes of TPs have the same effect, and test the same.

GhOst,
When you said they both give the same effect, is that MDMA or MDA. I ate the thicker pill, and it was MDA not MDMA (in my opinion). I also tested it with the e2 and it went red to purple indicating the presence of MDA. Only one way to find out, eat the lot until you get a good one....
8)

this coming from a doode that thought the original Orange cK's were crap and "smacky"
If you are what you say you are rashen (and your oh so quality kReW) you would realise that these are quality. Have you even eaten them?
No one bases a pill ENTIRELY on an E test, just as no one ENTIRELY bases a pill on eating them. There is only one SURE way of finding out, and thats from gas chromatography tests, which we dont have here, so a majority vote is usually the best we can go by.
Thanks again rashen, for your amazingly enlightening comments.
*pff*

Well Well Well, I must say I have never had anything like it. B4 I had it, I must say I was a bit sceptical about the MDA theory, however this was a very different pill to the Hondas and BB's and others in my opinion. Wasn't as 'lovey' as say a BB, and was very trippy, particularly on the comedown (most of my friends got crazy visuals on these). That's not to say I didn't love them, quite the opposite...... however they were quite messy. In all likelihood, this pill has a combo of MDA/MDMA (as do a lot of other pills) however there is probably a higher content of MDA in this one as opposed to most others, hence the long duration and the strong hallucinations. All in all, in terms of pure 'strength' can only compare this to probably 3 other pills I have had , the Green CU, Original Gold CK (Nov 1999) and Yonnex over NY just gone. However unlike the 3 aboveforementioned, they were nowhere near as clean....... having said all that iam still puting a few away for NYE
wink.gif

my E2 test result was purple - black.
as for the effects, well, every pill is different anyway. and every person is different. i think theres not much point going around in circles too much really. just like the HQs... after so much speculation, turns out they were MDMA.
just eat and enjoy.
smile.gif

motoman- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I loved these, but one thing weird happened when I was coming down. I had really blotchy skin and red dots, esspecially on my face. I am normally pretty pale when coming down but not after these. My brother had the same thing too. I am guessing too much MDMA. Anyone else get this<<<
yehhhhhhh! well not from those pills, butttt i always gets really weird skin the day after a pill. ive noticed it the last few times, so has my friend, happens to her too. we call it e-skin, how inventive of us lol. our mate goes pale, but we go all yellowish n see-through...

hopefully.... picking up some TPs 2nite... this will be the first time i tried them since my prvious comments. i will be hopefully confirming how VERY MDMAish these are ....very soon!
shit man im typing some shit right now....

OK...lets clear this up.
Sorry if anyone took offence to my last post...that wasnt intended.
Here is my motive: i have had these pills, they are not MDMA, and probably not MDA. How do i know...not blowing my own trumpet (!) but I've been taking pills for many many years. Very experienced.
So...you may ask...what do i consider is a good pill? Am i just raving crap, or do i know what i'm talking about.
Well, i think the best way to show what i consider is good mdma (or at least as close to clean mdma as youll get these days) is to say which ones lately are mdma:
Here goes:
Yonnexs
White doves (in Jan.)
White Butterflys (in Jan)
Pink Hearts (mid last yr)
Orange ? marks (late last yr and this yr)
These are prob not all the mdma ones lately, but these are good examples.
Pills which arent good clean mdma:
"HQs
TPs
CKs (originals included)
And i might add...there used to be mda caps around a few years ago and they were sensational. I would kill for some right now. Absolutely nothing like TPs.
People are right in saying that the TPs feel different, but wrong when saying mda. More likely a mix of designer shit and pharmos.
Bye

More likely a mix of designer shit and pharmos.[\QUOTE]
A mix of "shit" that gives positive reagent tests and bourne out by user reports? Lets not forget this is combined with gas chromatograpy tests posted on dancesafe of pills with an identical press...
Precisely what kind of pharmacological substance(s) other than MDxx could give such a result? I know of none, probably because they don't exist. "Designer shit & pharmos" that emulate mdxx to such a degree would be chemically more difficult to produce than MDMA itself, if not impossible. The evidence is stacked against you, im afraid.
[This message has been edited by -Thoth (edited 01 June 2001).]

hey rashen where do the blu/green BBs fit into this analysis.
and would you care to explain the three separate blue to black MDMA reactions i have had when e2 testing the TP....
no offence mate but your constant harping on about past pills is making you sound like an old fart...
just my $0.02....

Muzik,
How were the new batch you got?? Same MDMA feel or were they MDA like??
If they were MDMA-like, did you get the big 'loved-up' thing happening??
8)

excellent pill... very mdma... just take some speed on em cause they are also a little smackey
------------------
"All ur serotonin are belongs to us!!!"
Serotonin -
An organic compound, C10H12N2O, formed from tryptophan and found in animal and human tissue, especially the brain, blood serum, and gastric mucous membranes, and active as a neurotransmitter and in vasoconstriction, stimulation of the smooth muscles, and regulation of cyclic body processes.