• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TP's- opinions??? anyone tried? heard of?

Yeah agreed with you there dude. Sounds to me like a classic case of very strong pill, affects different ppl in different ways. Ala HQ's, more recently BB's, and now these. All this conjecture is just plain stoopid!!
And no, I haven't had one!!

no offence LUKO, but you obviously havent tried one so why say the conjecture is "stoopid"
some of us are VERY interested to find out If
1: there are two batches MDA/MDMA
2: if there are 2 where are they
3: if there arent two then what are they... really strong MDMA?
4: if other people were as fucked off them as the rest of us...
yes the red hqs and BBs are strong... so your hypothesis that these are similar strong MDMAs may not be far of the mark... thing is, these are 25 - 50% stronger...!!!! trust me ive tried both.
keep this thread open please.... these are definitely the most interesting pills ive come across this year. and the more info i get on them, the happier i'll be =)

hows this for conjecture... ive tried the hqs on numerous occasions... and ive tried the tps. the hqs were sensational, but these are twice as good... you go figure it out.

TP - Trashy Pill
smile.gif

they get u sooooooooo trashed its soooooooooo gooooooooood...
smile.gif

agreed: feels like 2 HQs. a half felt like 1 HQ. and i usually take halves, but taking half a TP was like taking 1 whole pill.
quote :"u just rush and rush and rush for hours... and then u rush somemore!"
feels like either -
1. fuckload of MDMA, which pple are not used to.
2. MDA... long lasting, not as loved up, rushed like mad!
smile.gif

Nice and simple... Top Pill ... Tho I don't know first hand... Hopefully that won't be the case for long
wink.gif

TP = Terrible Pill
These were almost all bad. Me and three friends (1 girl, 2 boys) had one each at 8am Sat morning after a night out on 1 hq (love those hq's, they turn me into a lightweight!) Anyway, at 8:30 on the dot me and my girlfriend were fighting for who was going to get to the porcelain bus first. This isn't unusual, she and I always chunder on MDxx pills, but what WAS unusual was my BF and the other guy did as well. I'm talking UGLY. Just before the nausea set in I'd been feeling the peak begin but not in a good way - it rushed up and hit me and I felt like there were hot needles drilling into my skull.
After La Vom, we all felt better - in fact pretty great - for about 2 hours, peaking pretty hard and smiling and chatting, but absolutely no energy at all.
By 11:30am (3 hours after it hit us) we were starting to get a bit pissed off. The peak was starting to sour and it wasn't wearing off at all.
By 12:30pm (time + 4hours) I was miserable. Hallucinating like fuck and not in a good way. I don't like trips so this wasn't a good thing for me. If, like me, you like to feel great but in control, TPs will not agree with you.
By 2:30pm (time + 6 hours) the four of us were almost in tears. We were so lethargic we couldn't be stuffed getting off the couch. My back had seized up as it always does with acid (I'm not saying there was definitely acid in these, it could have been an MDA effect, but fuck it felt like it. Horrible.) We dropped half an hq each to try and kill the fucker. Thank God, it worked.
By 5:30pm I was in bed, stoned senseless, still enjoying the last of the hq.
My advice: unless you like a 6 hour + peak with very trippy effects and a lot of "wrong' feeling, STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
TPs are HORRIBLE.
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

I agree with gh0st on the strongness of these.
I've noticed from the trip reports people have been giving those who have dropped a half of something before the TP (whether it be a TP or half a Req HQ) have had a much better time than those who dropped a whole TP straight up before anything else.
I think there is a large dosage of MDMA in these things, as with some of the other pills that have been floating around and from previous experiences with say the BB's and Blue Alphas I can concur that dropping half of either one of these and then a whole or another half makes the experience much nicer instead of that tired, heaving feeling that some of us experience (which, admittldley makes me feel sick, but can be fixed with a little taste of amphetamine).
As it stands the TP's are very very very well pressed pills, atleast one of the best I have seen and seem like someone stole the Herron or Panadol press and started making these because goddam!
I'm yet to try these but I will give a report come this w/e on whether or not to load up on them, but as first impressions stands I wouldn't risk missing out on what could be one of the best this year.
I'd also like to see reports on people who have dropped recentley and some who have not dropped in awhile, because as such, it seems as those weekend partiers are having a better time on these than the ones who have just come back from a few weeks break and seeing their tollerances low have resulted in a big large MDMA glock in the face?
Just speculating in the last paragraph btw
smile.gif

Ok muzik.. granted. I know on a board where the focus is harm minimisation it's pretty "stoopid" to agree to close a thread where people are being mostly objective. I don't advocate that. I take it back. But what I'm trying to say is this - it's one of those pills that will always have a lot of questions surrounding it's contents, strength & origin. Most likely we'll never know the answers, unless someone sends one over to europe and manages to have it analysed on a mass spectrometer (or whatever it is) and the results posted up, showing exact contents & amount, compared with something else we've all eaten and know. The likelihood of that happening is quite.. err.. remote.
So.. I compared what's going on now with the HQ's and BB's, because both those pills had a lot of controversy (just scroll down pillreports - 90% of comments recently are for BB and TP entries). Even these days, a good 5 months after HQ's, you STILL hear people carrying on about what's in em etc. It reaches a saturation point with me where I stop being inquisitive and just say "they're no more harmful than any other pill so lets just enjoy em and discuss something else". Does anyone know what I mean??
Altho.. by the sounds of it, maybe after eating one this weekend i'll be all ears
wink.gif

cheers ;)
Lukey.

no worries luko, you look after yourself on those TPs this weekend....
wink.gif

on another note, im absolutely flabbergasted that it looks like we have identical pills with one crucial difference..... one is MDA and the other is MDMA... check out the latest post from ful_sik_trippa....
as i said in pillreports.... HOLY SHIT.
ps check out the latest in pillreports to see what i mean...

no worries luko, you look after yourself on those TPs this weekend....
wink.gif

on another note, im absolutely flabbergasted that it looks like we have identical pills with one crucial difference..... one is MDA and the other is MDMA... check out the latest post from ful_sik_trippa....
as i said in pillreports.... HOLY SHIT.
ps check out the latest in pillreports to see what i mean...

Theres no doubt in my mind that BB's are just a strong dose of mdma.. If you have half, your SOOOOOO happy and open.. and thats what mdma is about.. But from reading most the reports on tps. Seems these are most probably mda, most reports say "awsome, though it wasn't very love dovey"..And the sheer length that they last seems to indicate mda as well..

Well I finally ate one of these babies last night and here is my result. MDMA for suuuure!!!!!!! Everyone seems to big taking these in the full dose and I think because they are so strong they are knocking people around too much. I took a little bit more than half to start off with and had the rest about 2 hrs later. Totally euphoric, very alert, didn't fuck my vision (MDA normally kills my vision) floaty like all hell, and really intense. These things have gone to the top of my list of best pills ever. Peaked for about 5 hrs and had no trouble sleeping after it!!! God, these day pills just keep getting better and better!!!!!!! Let me just add one thing. Pills are what you make them, be in the right frame of mind and then allow it to take over. It all takes time but in the end you'll make every pill work for you in anyway you want it to.

^
|
|
|
woohoo!!
Tonight is my night!! Ive crushed one and capped it, for maximum effect. Bring it on!!

DAMN!
Where are those MDMA TP's!!!
Mine e2 tested red-purple meaning MDA...
I think from the pictures that the smaller more uneven colour of the two batches is the MDMA pill, while the larger more even coloured pill is the MDA bikkie.
I chewed it and it didnt have the classic bitter MDMA taste. What did everyone elses taste like??
8)

Guess Im a little different coz I didn't really like it all that much. I tried it twice. Once was last week at Ganesha and after some MD powder .... I felt really good rushes but tired. So i thought prolly I was tired after being out. Then I tried it on thurs and still felt really tired and i had plenty of rest before going out. No loved up feelingand just felt really tired. I guess diff ppl diff reaction. I had friends that tried it and loved it and also those that hallucinated quite abit.
No doubt it is a strong pill though.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

where is everyone from and what was the pill description you all had?? it seems to me that the smaller, more-speckled pill is the MDMA type, but the larger, more even-coloured pill is the MDA type. comments
8)