• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TP's- opinions??? anyone tried? heard of?

^
|
|
Hahahaaa, agreeed Munchee! Nice one cancle
smile.gif

Geting back to the pills tho.... Very strong, very quick come on - approx 30minutes(for me thats quick) but, well, kinda messy..u know? Like, yeh was strong and "ohmygodthisissoGOOD" type feeling, but was feeling very messy and confused on this pill... also seemed to be a bit of tripiness type feeling about 5-6 hours afterwards... still not feelin too good
frown.gif

Oh well
smile.gif

we take chances!
------------------
fly high , but watch your head

messy is VERY good!!
wink.gif

Ive heard good things about these babies.
Fingers crossed

muzik_response, as i stated only a very small sample (2mm spec). There was some evidence of purple in test. Also a question about the e2 reagent. Does this turn clear after 8 or so hrs when a test is left, as i checked the plate in the morning and all traces of colour had disappeared. Leaving clear liquid.
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*

Chewed a whole TP last night. Got very legless and wobbly, no loved up feelings of happiness you get from MDMA. Was quite strong and found that I was quite disoriented. Didnt have much energy and felt really heavy. It was also very wavy, and I seemed to phase in and out of it alot. It lasted a long time, was still feeling the effects 6 hours after eating it. Got some typical MDA visuals while coming down as well. Got really cold and sweaty while trying to sleep (which was really hard to do). Next day wasnt too bad though - felt ok. The batch i had were definately MDA not MDMA. They were quite strong if you like it like that.
8)

Agreed with you FST...these didn't really do me on the loved up thang.. just messy, visuals, and the hot to cold sweats nearly killed me! only got 3 hours of interupted sleep...not happy..
Horse and Moto, hope you get a nicer batch!

disagree with the above comments. popped 1 and a half last night after popping half a red hq much earlier on. half red hq at 4. half a TP at 7.30, full TP at 2...
fuck me these are strong. at least 25% stronger than the red hqs (and i thought they were strong...?) half a TP and a joint was fucking awesome... definately felt MDMA... although..... after pooping the full at 2, i was still PEAKING at 11 the next morning...??????? not cruising, i was peaking, pupils massive.. high as! shit this is definately evidence for the MDA case... um dunno, i didnt get ANY visuals though, (and im usually the king of visuals) maybe i was too messy to give a proper evaluation, pot and cocktails mixed in...
but my test revealed a clear MDMA reaction... no doubt blue to black on the E2. is it possible to 'PEAK' for such a long time off MDMA? anyone know?
ps im giving these a tentative 'best ever rating' but will have to try again on their own.
muzik.

road tested these last night, 8mm x 4mm, flat on TP printed side, no bevel, domed on other side
black on ez test......
not to bad i am under the opinion that it was MDxx, scanned a pic and sent it to john boy so it should be up soon
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)
[This message has been edited by madmick19 (edited 20 May 2001).]

Know someone who had these yesterday, said they were very strong. Peak lasted longer than usual and also thought they were fairly messy. According to this guy he thinks the TP stands for 'Take Plenty' mauaha
smile.gif
. Seems like these are pretty darn good.
Edit: Oh also agreed that they didnt feel loved up but a lot more rushy, further agreeing with the MDA theory or maybe something else in there who knows. If anyone had pink ladies these sound a bit like those. Yeah farkin!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 20 May 2001).]

Pink Ladies were the rushiest pills I have ever had. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. Very intense. If the TP's are anything like the Pink Ladies then bring 'em on baby, bring 'em on.

mdma lasts a lot longer than mda
Mda- quick up short high slam back down
mdma- up depends on dose quality should be 4hours or so with clean comedown
mdea is messing assed shit..
still all 3 are fun and beat the crap outta a speed bomb
which is all i've been chugged with lately...my DD just got lost my custom after the crap i chewed on the weekend( purple HQ, blue 007)

Get your facts straight before posting! MDMA lasts between 4-6 hours whereas MDA lasts between 8-12 hours. MDA is the messier substance with possible hallucination during the peak and during the comedown. Although I must agree with you on one thing they all kick ass over speed bombs.
[This message has been edited by slaanesh (edited 21 May 2001).]

Hmmm - not too sure what is MDMA & what is MDA - but these were certainly the best pills I've ver had, including the HQs, CUs and original cK Golds. Quite different to your usual E - not as loved up, but massively trippy - great visuals culminating in the strangest hallucinations I've ever had - great fun! Some of my friends had their legs cut out under them, but I've got a high tolerance and love to dance, but not sure what planet I was dancing on... We ended up in a truly bizarre club which was quite spectacular in my 'enhanced' state... I'm going to buy up as many of these as I can afford while they are still around.
NB: if you don't have a high tolerance, go slowly with these

i thort they were real weird...me and my g/f dropped them...mine kicked in after 1 .5 hours....hers 3 hours!...durin this whole time was just a dull floaty feeling....but wen it kicked it was hardcore for a while..the whole eye roll jaw clench thang..but agreed no loved up feel..it didnt feel real mdmaish..i wouldnt put them high up on my list of pills..not a club pill..more of a trippy chill pill...but i have a few more..so wot am i to do
wink.gif
..better eat em i spose
smile.gif

just did another test:
eZ: purple to dark blue to purpley-grey/ dark blue. first colour change 1.5 - 2 secs...
e2: INSTATANEOUS colour change as soon as the drop hit the pill... electric blue! then gradual progression to black.
im convinced these are a very strong dose of M D M A... there must be two batches given the weight of evidence saying they were MDA..

Long time no internet for me.
Mr Giggles - thanks for doing the test for me.I know I didn't leave you much to work with! haha
Road tested mine at PVD - SOS last weekend.
Two words - Fuckin' unreal!
About 45 minutes to hit me. Was able to dance for about 2 hours albeit not moving much at all.
Had to sit down for about 2 hours. Laser looked unreal - found them very trippy but in a good way. Time seemed to move sooo slow too which was a good thing.
Best part about it... slept for 7 hours once I finally got to sleep.
Had to re-adjust my chart.
1. Green CU - LW (1)
2. TP - "NEW ENTRY"
3. Orange HQ - LW (2)
4. Orange Question Mark '?' - LW (4)
5. Green Euro - LW (3)
OuT

like the chart Loco! did u try those BBs?
My chart atm would be:
1. Mitsubishi (@ london)
2. BB
3. Piscies
4. Please see above coz nothin i tried yet rates even close!
smile.gif

and..those TPs..lots of contoversy over whether it is MDA or MDMA...any chance we have 2 huge (maybe mixed) batches here?
------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!

i guess we should find out in which state
the MDA & MDMA ones are from?