• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

top drug combos

Jesus you all out here are nuts. My best used to be 10am 150ug LSD, 5pm 150ug LSD then 9/10pm 150mg MDMA and lots of weed all in between.

I'm too old now for that shit lol, now it's just 2C-B 10-18mgs or a good old Ritalin / Concerta and booze with weed in between.

Edit: actually forgot
0:00 0.5g benzo
~1:00 Ritalin 18mg
~5:00 2C-B 15mg

Man the people on E where literally reading my mind and me theirs

I love
Phencyclidine
and Fentanyl + Cocaine my personal favorite combo

i have this thing about slightly higher doses of LSD where it makes me wanna not smoke weed sometimes....like the next day or so im not interested, it's kinda like i just don't like it...idk its weird

and then sometimes i'll think about a combo before i trip, i'll put the K out or whatever, but once im tripping, i don't wanna combo - i feel like im completely satisfied - im good

so yea i absolutely believe it can be used to break a habit but i don't see how that could be isolated from the psychedelic part of it since i feel like a higher dose is what does that

anyway - MDMA weed and K, to me, is the best combo overall

coke and k is great at a 1:1 mix

the k kinda still rules at that ratio, which i prefer, but the coke is in the background

haven't done that in years tho

Oh I just remembered a combo, gaba galore, but forgot the time when to ingest the goodies. I was like:

00:00 1mg clonazepam
~00:25 1ml gbl
~00:35 500-800mg phenibut
~00:55 a bit of alcohol

Was really nice, went sleeping some hours later, no problems with these different gabaergics combined.

The threads OH MY CRON + we are closer to WW3 in the same rig up your bloodstream. AN IV BLAST OF CEPS-A receptor AGONISM, nothing like it xD

Coke and molly. That's for people in their 20s tho. Just a taste would be nice.
No offence but that's the most retarded combo ever. Cocaine overpowers/Blocks the MDMA and makes it toxic as fuck for your body exponentially. U stop feeling the ecstasy, you're just coked out and more prone to a seizure,cardiac arrest, stroke.
I've personally known 3 ppl die from this combination, 1 of them a really close friend of mine died from it infront of Me.
NOBODY TRY THIS COMBO EVERRRRRRR ✌

I’ve never dropped an e pill to bust a line of coke. But over the course of a day done both.

I get headaches when combining coke with amphetamine type stimulants.

great easy combo:

00:00 15mg dck (nasally)
00:10 1,2ml bdo (orally)

if you want the best out of the gaba/nmda corner exchange dck for ketamine and bdo for gbl. its a great high, very socializing...

I get headaches when combining coke with amphetamine type stimulants.
I think that might be from high blood pressure it happens to me when I take too much adderall my face gets red and my head pounds I take inderal and it goes away.