• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

top drug combos

I've said this before in similar posts but the one that stands out the most to me is an IV combo that is 50/50 4-HO-DET and MXE. Roughly 30-35mg of each.

Boom. Floored.

been trying to recreate the perfect a-php deluxe (a-php/etizolam mix) of which i had some mg once, one hit was wonderful, no need to redose for a long time, i used around 135mg in 3hours, with a-php alone i would have easily used 300-500mg of it alone and woulnt have been in any way satisfied, usually i would consume on and on for 3-4 days vaping arounf 3,5g in total just to fell into bed totally devastated. the etizolam in it works wonders, had enough after 3 hours, drank my bdo and sleept, was the nicest evening on drugs ever.
now im trying to recreate this a-php deluxe, tried mixes of 990mg a-php/10mg Fluclotizolam, 988mg a-php/12mg Fluclotizolam and just finished a 985mg a-php/15mg Fluclotizolam mixture. they vape really nice but dont reach the smoothness of the original a-php/etizolam mixture. its a bit rougher and the high is not nearly as perfect, plus its a bit more moreish. i have no idea why, these benzos share a relatively similar mode of action, the only guess i have atm is that Fluclotizolam melts at a somewhat higher temperature, which makes resorption a bit of a hassle.

did anybode had the alpha-php deluxe from a nl vendor, sold it only for a short time.

been trying to recreate the perfect a-php deluxe (a-php/etizolam mix) of which i had some mg once, one hit was wonderful, no need to redose for a long time, i used around 135mg in 3hours, with a-php alone i would have easily used 300-500mg of it alone and woulnt have been in any way satisfied, usually i would consume on and on for 3-4 days vaping arounf 3,5g in total just to fell into bed totally devastated. the etizolam in it works wonders, had enough after 3 hours, drank my bdo and sleept, was the nicest evening on drugs ever.
now im trying to recreate this a-php deluxe, tried mixes of 990mg a-php/10mg Fluclotizolam, 988mg a-php/12mg Fluclotizolam and just finished a 985mg a-php/15mg Fluclotizolam mixture. they vape really nice but dont reach the smoothness of the original a-php/etizolam mixture. its a bit rougher and the high is not nearly as perfect, plus its a bit more moreish. i have no idea why, these benzos share a relatively similar mode of action, the only guess i have atm is that Fluclotizolam melts at a somewhat higher temperature, which makes resorption a bit of a hassle.

did anybode had the alpha-php deluxe from a nl vendor, sold it only for a short time.
I used to enjoy vaping phenazepam out of the same pipe I used for MDPV. That was smooth as butter.

Maybe you should try it with phenazepam or a derivative.

Interestingly when you vape phenazepam the vapor is purple and turned my pipe bright purple.

Does fluclotizolam or etizolam vaporize into strange colors?

went through around 130mg-150mg in 3 hours and was totally satified, noways when i tryp to recrete the effcts with a-php/fluclitazlam mix i get as nearly good results, but a bit hasher and not so snooth, still good but no the same. i suspects dhe differing melting ratios of the etiz and fluclo to be the reason. tried 990/10mg, 988/12Mg and 985/15mg at last and that did to do the trick, although a bit sedating, idk, and no phenazepam and like work to long i think, so that when you vaped to whole dy through you end up in bed sleepmg ny 5pm, becuase it doesnt get metobolized fast enough until the a-php is izr´´óut of your system.
and no etizolam and flucloziolam let xou both exhale white vapour. ill see if i can get my hands on some etizolam again and will report back,

Midazolam (as watersoluble midazolam malaete / Dormicum & Flormidal tablets) you rarely need more than 15mg but i've seen 60mg IVed. It's all bout your tolerance
tizanidine (Zanaflex, sirdalud) usually more than 2mg knocks you out hard core
buprenorphine (2mg is usually enough for a tolerant user)

All dissolved and mixed up together then filtered and and sucked into a rig. Then you just stick the needle in your arm and BOOM!

Not big on mixing drugs anymore but I used to love meth + GHB. Also once smoked meth while I was on mushrooms and had one of the most intense rushes of my life. Very important that you take the mushrooms first.

A plugged turkey baster full of DPT, ketamine, THC, MDA, and Tweety bird mescaline

Spur of the moment dream recalling a ketamine and DMT combo couple other classics for good measure one of those Erowid authors with a fancy logo for their name and tales as I recall from the Vaults

Obviously a turkey baster is for shits and giggles take it IM even

Last edited:
Salvia tea
Peppermint tea
Lemon Balm tea
Lavender tea
Spearmint tea
Sage tea
Nettles tea
"How much Divinorum do you recommend to brew? "

A pinch. Or three. PLAIN LEAF, not extract. I'm envisioning a quarter of a teaspoon per cup. Won't take you into another world, but will very orienting.

methylphenidate+tsolpidem+bup....
nowadays in buvidal 160mg/3weeks

The last few weeks my daily combo has been pretty much:
klonopin - 1.5mg​
Suboxone - 2mg of a strip​
Gabapentin 1800 to 2400 mg​
Pall mall reds​
Kratom sometimes (green vein)​
Hella bud​
50mg desvenlafaxine​
Ketamine when I have it, which is typically every few weekends​

a friend of mine, a fat joint, an hour later 150mcg lsd, then after 5 hours, 2 n2o capsules together, 10 minutes everything was morphing. not more lsd he says. i only took 100mcg lsd and smoked weed. was really good but nothing special after a few times.

a dealer from bavaria i know, got raided, dealt everything on the black marked. had to go to rehab with me. he took around 600mcg and wasted his room, no memory after came down.

Mxe followed by mdma on the tail end was the best drug combo I ever tried which i repeated maybe a dozen to 20 times.

I always regretted never doing this with 6apb which I liked better than mdma. It will never happen but I imagine it would be better after the mxe than mdma.

For relaxing, hydromorphone IV....don't really need to add anything else.

Some personal favourites are LSD, crack cocaine and ketamine, also LSD, ketamine, DMT and nitrous oxide and DMT + crack are personal favourites.