• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

top drug combos

Nothing beats the pure bliss of MDMA plus high-dose ketamine. But heroin and methamphetamine in a single shot is up there.

had 150mg mdma, then sex and then mxe fopr the first time. too much, i was wasted. also too much mdma for sexy time (60-100max).

always a great combo ist tryptamine/ergolines and opioids like tilidine, methadone, morphine. stuff like kratom (to stimulating) or burpre (to hard) is not that good. its even really socializing, contrary to opioids alone for me.

For me, the one time I tried a psychedelic in combination with an opioid the effect was very unpleasant.

which drugs did you combine? peas are not good with opioids, for me only tryptamines work, i even tried 4ho-mipt with bupre once, it was ok.

Has anyone ever had some luck with combining Amphetamines and opioids? Can this combination be in any way rewarding? I suppose something like methadone plus mdma makes rather braindead…

Has anyone ever had some luck with combining Amphetamines and opioids? Can this combination be in any way rewarding? I suppose something like methadone plus mdma makes rather braindead…
I like ephedrine and oxy. Then xanax when starting to come down.

I think opiates would go well with psychedelics (for me personally). Opium + Psilocybin specifically.

Yea thats right. A good opioid plus tryptamine gives always a nice time.

For me, they're 2 great tastes that taste better separately. I've enjoyed opiated energy in the past, but after many years of addiction, a strong link has been built in my mind between the enjoyment of the opiate high and the feeling of sedation (pleasant sedation, that is, not the comatose sandbag state. So even caffeine can end up detracting from my opiate experience.

Even so, I don't love the effect of benzos on top of opiates, either. Gabapentinoids completely overpower the pleasant aspects of opiates for me and leave me scarily fucked-up. DXM can also be overpowering mentally. Carisoprodol, I combined with tramadol. Although I can't remember much, I think I enjoyed it. (I want to try it with bupe again, too— the Soma[dril]+Sub{utox} cocktail.)

The plain old opiate high doesn't really lack for much, IMHO. Mainly, I enjoy combining opiates with nicotine (obviously) and with antihistamines/anticholinergics — mainly while feeling stimmed or needing sleep. Although clonidine & tizanidine also combine fairly well (& increase the nod, for sure) I wouldn't see them as "improving" on a pristine opiate high under normal circumstances.

Amphetamine comedowns, on the other hand, make for a great combination together with strong opiates. Unless the dose is huge, it frequently gives me a "second wind," reviving the amped-up euphoria. Which feels good, of course, but sometimes comes too late in the game; that's where clonidine/tizanidine & AHs/ACs come into play.

Oh, wait— I remember one drug that was definitely rewarding combined with from: nitrous oxide with strong opiates. I liked nitrous in combination with almost everything else, but it did add a really nice "depth" to the opiate high; a tiny puff of marijuana from a one-hitter went well, too, enhancing the effect of the nitrous. . .

Last edited:
Disclaimer: don't try this at home, could result in death or worse.

My current prescription regimen plus high quality weed is really the best combination I've ever had as it's allowed me to get away from the streets and stay off opiates. I'm prescribed 2*100mg Wellbutrin Sr (I take it to control impulsive behavior and bc it helps deal with 8-9 months 🗑️ weather), 2.5*5mg Valium and 3*100mg Lyrica for pain and anxiety and 2*10mg Focalin IR for ADHD.

As for the days when I was young and wreckless here are some extremely dangerous combos that stand out to me...
Smack + blow + a gin and juice and weed
. Of smack + 10mg Valium and weed
Morphine 40mg + Xanax 1mg
Promethazine w/ Codeine syrup + Valium or Xanax and weed
250mg tramadol + 40-50mg hydrocodone
Acid + Molly + Weed
DMT + blow + weed + Valium repeated use in no particular order, I met beings at the other end of a geometric superhighway...
And if you only have $5 or $10 and need a dose of euphoria you can't go wrong with a 40oz and a blunt
Edit: How could I forget that week after my partial shoulder replacement surgery?!
2*20mg Oxycontin, 2*7.5mg Percocet every four hours and 5-10mg Valium up to 40mg a day and of course I was smoking weed too. (actually I may have just answered my own question as I barely remember 🤣)

A dissociative + a stimulant, like meth + good old methoxetamine or nowadays deschloroketamine (lasts an order of magnitude longer than ketamine). Both smooth out the rough edges of the other. Euphoria is greater than on meth alone and it's much less jittery.

Then a dissociative + a hallucinogen like methoxetamine +DMT. Never did that yet, just LSD+DXM which was great already but blunted due to me having been on SNRI. Must be kind of an ultimate trip.

I was a purist for decades and would never ever combine drugs after combining weed and port wine when I was 15 went very bad. But I’ve relaxed my stance a lot in the last few years. Mainly cause I was on meth so often I had no choice if I ever wanted anything else.

Recently I discovered that ketamine will greatly improve any of the many other drugs I like. And it never goes sideways. It even makes drugs I can’t stand, like cocaine, absolutely delicious.
It's not like k and coke can cause a precipitous drop in bp...oh, yeah it can.

As far as pure hedonism goes, any strong narcotic opiate + marijuana

Weed + Opi-O's, still the reigning champ in my book :USA:
this is good shit

DXM+LSD+pregabalin+weed was fucking NUTS! Fireworks made me feel like I was in bunker.
Stimulation was really, really, really edgy even with conservative doses. Possibly the most exotic and thrilling combo Ive ever done.

Best combo
Benzo+heroin/cocaine IV followed up by smoking heroin.

Basecoke plus h4 snorted
Meth smoked plus h4 snorted
Coke snorted plus benzo's plus alcohol
Weed plus xtc
Mdma plus lsd
Mdma plus lsd plus ketamine
Alcohol plus weed

Pain management / or full day off
With tolerance- wake up shit my brains out,
Vicodin 10 mg x 4 cut into 8 halves taken every hour
At hour 4 take one mg clonazepam
Opioids and benzos various amount depending on tolerance