• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for my mother.
I have never really thanked her for all the trouble and for the tough periods so long ago.

Last edited:
^If I don't get some exercise soon there are going to be no comfy pants left in my closet LOL.:\

Grateful for last night's lunar eclipse--what a show with the clouds!

Good luck, Erikmen<3

Thankful for the scent of moisture in the air. Also thankful to have had a skype call with my son.

I got a new job. Line cook at a beach bar type place. It's so rad. It's funny how simple stuff can make life so much more bearable.

Years ago my dream was being some scarface type living in a mansion but now a simple job with good people is like a dream come true.

A few years of reckless abandon can really make a person appreciate the real stuff in life.

Yep! Although I'm looking forward to the winter 'escapes' and cosy nights.

Thankful for the long weekend. :)

almost too warm here in aus now haha, need to get a fan tbh

thankful for a caring sister who despite all my efforts to shut everyone out of my life, will ignore my efforts to do so and still welcome me.

edit: it just registered that i have a ceiling fan in my room which i've never turned on before. thankful for suprises.

Last edited:
Thought my headphones need a repair.. turned out just to be a Hi/Lo switch I never noticed hidden on the cord jack.

Thankful my brother-in-law is doing much better and my wife is coming home.

^yes! You must have missed your wifey!

Thankful for a long weekend, now I can relax before another stressful week next week.

^ Indeed. Tough week.

Grateful for having done everything. Got closer to my kids :)

^That is wonderful, Erikmen.<3

Had a hilarious day with my friend and her 4 year old grandaughter yesterday. We were making up three-way songs in the car which, since she is 4, generally had to do with underwear. Jibed perfectly with my level of maturity.;)

Thanks Herbavore! <3

I can still vividly remember my kids when they were 3. So fun to interact with.

Last edited:
Thankful for a well-rested Monday. Ready to face work tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.