Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Thanks, I actually could but that means atm I would have to move to Ottawa or Oslo due to internal policies.
So it's best for me to stay in the same city, at least until my youngest finishes high school.

I am also thankful for my mother as she is always present when we need her most. Specially with the kids.

Oh are you from Canada? Im from Vancity!!!

My penis:D

applause.gif

I'm thankful for the trust some people started to demonstrate in my life. The sense of being worthy, no matter how small this thing could be.

Thankful for my friends. I've been spending a lot of time with them lately and the beach was a nice getaway.

thankful for my students--always fun to see how they've grown and changed over one short summer.<3

I'm thankful my family can see through my abrasive personality traits, which tend to be exacerbated through ASD qualities, and appreciate me. I get tired of feeling alien

I know there is always that person.. ;)

Thankful for having done quite so much and being in peace with myself. I feel I'm moving up to a better level. Hope this my patch/phase persists. Evolve.

Last edited:
That my Fathers♡ open heart surgery went really well and he is looking great transitioning into recovery.

Going to be culture shock for a man thats almost never been ill.

That my Fathers♡ open heart surgery went really well and he is looking great transitioning into recovery.

Going to be culture shock for a man thats almost never been ill.

Thank goodness he's doing well. That is such an intense surgery to go through.

^ Good luck with your father.

Thankful for being able to rest and for the great Saturday lunch I had with my daughter.

edible/medicinal weeds, truly underrated plants.

i can ID dandelion and mallow now and i'm seeing them everywhere.

What part of the mallow plant do you use (and for what use?) mysterie? I've heard of it being used as balm for skin rashes before.

What part of the mallow plant do you use (and for what use?) mysterie? I've heard of it being used as balm for skin rashes before.

the leaves can be used as spinach would when cooked, i pick the younger leaves if i'm using them raw for a salad or sandwich, i find the taste pretty amiable.

my herb book says that "herbalists utilise mallow's slimy mucilage for coughs, and to sooth inflamed throats and digestive tracts. a recent study found an extract from tall mallow (m. sylvestris) to be more effective than cimetidine, a potent drug for treating gastric ulcers."

^ Interesting.

Thankful for my work. And the energy, just the sufficient I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.