• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thankful I remembered parts of my dream last night. My goal to better myself in lucid dreaming is only becoming a further reality.

If I'm extra lucky today I'll have time to play piano after I study :)

I'm thankful for having my family all together this morning. Although everyone was rushing, these 10 minutes gave me the energy I needed.

Last edited:
I'm thankful for days like today. I'm happy, sober and well. It won't last I know, but it's one day at a time and this day is going super well so far. <3

today i am thankful for life and my kids. couldn't have gotten clean without those angelic faces. thankful for living again

Thankful for compensation time at work. Have accumulated few days - approved together with my holidays. :)

Thankful for my sanity back after a harrowing year, the friends who stuck by me, new ones I made, a good husband, heat, electric, and a job. Life is good.

For being alive. For not blaming others for my own problems.
Most of us lost so many years due to addiction. When we get back to reality we have to re-adapt and learn how to live again.
It takes a long time but when you start dismissing your cravings I believe it's a good sign.

Tomorrow, 9 months sober!! :)

I'm getting better but my problems are worse by coincidence. (?)
I can handle them. So far, so good. :D

Im thankful for the short moments where I feel almost normal athough I'm 40 hours into fentanyl withdrawal. It's really hard, didn't experience those intense cravings when I went through withdrawals before.

My girlfriend helps a lot, so do my good friends

Also, I wanna say hello to everyone in TDS! I was very active here about 3 years ago, maybe someone remembers me?

<3

^ Hey Van Weyden. I don't remember you but your name is very familiar too much actually!! (..Van der Weyden)

I had my own problems with Fentanyl and I can relate to the suffering. It's such a strong a potent drug.
Wish you good luck!!

Today I'm 9 months sober!! :D

I'm grateful for having my mom still here who is losing to cancer. I'm grateful for my family and my two best friends who I could not live without. Mostly I'm grateful for life. I shoulda been dead twice this year and was saved by ER trauma team. In February I saw the light so I was close. So I'm grateful for life!!

^ I'm sorry closeau about your mother. We're also having the same situation with my in-laws and it's very sad.
And happy that you've been saved. It should mean something!

I'm also thankful for my life, for sobriety (9 full months yesterday) and all of those who helped and inspired me to be there.
Thankful to Blue Light in my life. And particularly to Sekio and NSA, whose advises made me opened my eyes, many times last year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.