• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines To DOB or not to DOB, and to DOC, that is the question

And to add to the DOX->2C-X thing going on in the last few posts, I like 2C-B more than 2C-C, but as I said I vastly prefer DOC to DOB. I enjoy 2C-I more than either of those, but I like DOC better than DOI also (but I like DOI better than DOB).

For me, the DOXs go, in descending order of how much I like them,

DOC->DOM->DOI->DOB->DOT (I found both DOB and DOT uncomfortable but DOB at least had interesting psychedelic effects... DOT didn't at the dose I tried it at)

Damn, your description of DOC makes me want to try it so bad :!

I haven't tripped for quite a while now and have been contemplating filling up on my stash (all I have left at the moment is a little bit of 2C-E), and DOC just jumped to the top of the list of things to acquire (along with DPT and a number of other tryptamines). I've been eager to try DOM also, but at the moment I'm thinking I'll probably want to try DOC first, just going by all the praise you've been giving it Xorkoth :D

It makes me feel smarter and faster and more capable of living my life.

I agree, I also enjoy the afterglow on the day after either DOI or DOC. The DOx compounds are best taken early in the day, perhaps ideally just a little while after waking. That way, you have a good solid ~16 hours to appreciate the compound, but can likely still sneak in a little sleep that night. This way, you can wake up refreshed the next day and feel great--if you take it later in the day, you won't sleep at all until the next night, and after 36 hours up, you will be too worn out to enjoy that possible afterglow.

And my ratings of the 2,5-dimethoxy-amphetamine psychedelics would be:

DOC > DOI (if for no reason other than the shorter duration of DOC) and then DOI >> DOB. I have no idea where to put DOM, as I've never tried it and have never tried the desmethyl analogue (2C-D), so I have nothing to even compare it with based upon responses to other 2Cs. Speaking of the 2Cs, I strongly consider 2C-I to be the best of the series (2C-B had such a mild effect on me, requiring 50-60mg of the HBR salt to reach a full effect), but I haven't had the opprotunity to encounter it again in the last 5 years.

Last edited:
First of all: thanks for the details. Imho those different experiences with DOx/2C-x derivatives just affirm that everybody responses differently to drugs.

(2C-B had such a mild effect on me, requiring 50-60mg of the HBR salt to reach a full effect)
Are you sure that this was true, uncut 2C-B?
I have used (confirmed) 2C-B HBr salt and i got really really great experiences with some 8-20mgs. But i snorted them... if i remember correctly, 2C-B needs vast amounts for the oral route in comparison to snorting.

.edit:
Damn! Just wanted to sign up for writing a handful of posts on the MDPV topics. And now i'm finding myself again trying to become a part of this community. Well, goodbye, reallife. ^^

Last edited: