• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tianeptine Megathread v1

Yeah, well it did but I went back to $80 of smack a day like it was nothing. Didn't even need to start low. Fucking crazy. Morphine didn't touch it either. I remember one morning I was literally putting water in my old jars and shaking them and drinking it just to get some of the dust I was so raunchily sick.

Now I've gone from smack to tianeptine back to smack to neurontin/lyrica. The ride never ends...

The ride never ends...

Sigh. I hear ya.

I've been keeping every jar of Tianeptine since day one. Since I've been using it 3-4 years I've got a shit load of them. I bet if I scrapped em all out I'd have numerous grams worth. It's my backup in the event I suddenly run out.

Yes definitely hold on to them. You will be surprised how well it works. Saved my ass one morning waiting for the UPS truck.

No, quetiapine is an anti-psychotic, by antagonizing dopamine 2 receptors, along with serotonin 2 receptors. It's also a anti-histamine. Those things make it really good at ending meth/amphs trips, but I doubt they'd help during withdrawals.

Tianeptine is basically an opioid. It's a full agonist at the MOR, and like nothing else, not even delta or kappa receptors.

There's probably some other aspect that keeps it from being abused more often, and keep in mind, you'll have to withdraw off of it.

From my experience with tianeptine withdrawal, quetiapine would not be a good option due to the off-chance of paradoxical restlessness. That would be a fate worse than death, even if only for a few hours.

I am going to snort three lines of methylphenidate and after I will take 250mg tianeptine with 100mg clorazepate and 75mg doxylamine.

I am snorting methylphenidate and right now I have taken 125mg tianeptine and when finish with methylphenidate I will take other dose of 250mg

on one hand in hand no over dose side effects at the or much higher levels. It does not slow down breathing [afaik ] like any other opiate. The danger is this is the worst chemical i have ever ,we the mistake of trying . The withdrawal is much worse dope. Methadone does not help, except for maybe first 4 hour s. Swets,da iherra, the whole normal withdrawal but is causes so much more.
Months of dysporia , apathy lethargy,inability to focus or get out of bed for up to 2 months after.I quit after a 5 gram day habit. I cut down ,y `0 mgs each dose till down to 1 grams then lucky , fentanyl analogues were legal so used that (fuf/maf] every half hour for 4 months. I am hooked again, brings no good feeling except the end off the [in its absence causes.
This should not be spread round for anyone to find this stuff, if people hear' chemical feels like Opiates' and they you know they going to try it.I
I ask anyone that used it for everyday for years nd stopped to tell people it is harmless.
I tried it to get off kratom, and ended relapsing in to Opiates of all kinds to try to get this ape [not ,money, off my back.

It helps withdrawal from Opiates because it has no cross tolerance. I used it to come off fentnyl. The problem it is addictive because it seems harmless.
It is the worst substance pitchers if abused.

It sounds terrible, but like something I wouldn't turn down a smallish line of if it was in front of me. So basically like a slightly safer less expensive fentadope where you know the purity, but the side effects are brutal and long lasting. Much like fentadope, tbh. Ppl talk about fentanyl having a low half life and thus being easier to recover from than longer lasting opioids but it's all relative because redosing every 30min to an hour for months on end will take longer to fix your life than the half life of fentanyl.

yeah the w/d is something else. I was doing ~5g-8g of it every day with 3g phenibut. The w/d was so bad I ended up going to the BSU and totally forgot about the phenibut i was taking. I was so wrapped up in the tianeptine w/d i forgot the phenibut until the gabaergic w/d started 3 days in and I started hallucinating and fell into full blown psychosis (from the phenibut w/d, not the tianeptine).

The day before I went into the BSU, I took about 500-600 pills of loperamide trying to get relief and it didnt do anything. I Also drank a bottle of cough syrup with only dxm as the ingredient and that just made me confused and miserable. Kratom didnt help either. It was bad.

It took very little time to go from doing 100-200mg daily to doing 10g daily, took about 3 months and it was non stop bull shit. Dosing every 3 hours for 3 months really sucked.

Jeez, 10g daily of anything, that's active at 50-100mg, daily, that almost sounds like torture, being under this drugs effects for that long and that heavily, and then having to endure the withdrawal while a bunch of other stuff is going down. I hope you're doing better now. I'm glad I never tried these opiate RC's, the craziest thing I got in the mail was some tryptamines and 2c's and etizolam/kratom. O-desmethyltramadol was available at one point and I'm glad I didn't try even that, seeing as how my opiate addiction was mostly iv buprenorphine. This stuff (tianeptine) is actually available for extremely cheap, both as freebase and sodium salt, on a site that otherwise sells rc nootropics. Very enticing but I don't think I will be trying it out.

Yeah, I always thought that the opioid RC's would be a way to get a huge supply of opioids in a relativley easy way. I thought that getting a dick-ton of a RC opioid would give me a lot of wiggle room to taper off my other opioids, because I'd have a "practically" unlimited supply so my taper could be low n' slow and comfortable and I wouldn't have to worry about running out of drugs randomly. Also relatively cheap and semi-quasi-legal sorta.

But EVERYTHING I've seen about these opioid RC's are really bad overdoses, and (almost) worse is what happens to the ones who don't overdose. You have an endless supply of a strong opioid, and end up being physically dependent on a dose that no one taking street drugs or pharmaceuticals could ever hope to achieve on even the largest of incomes. Taking a fent analogue and ending up being in W/D if you do any less than the equivalent of like $400 worth of street heroin per day or more. So bad that if you were to seek medical help the doctors would never be able to give you the ammount of methadone or suboxone you would need to even feel slightly less miserable than death.

When I went to the hospital for tianeptine and i was on the ~10g/day dose, the BSU sucked big time. The doctors didn't know what it was and had no idea how to treat the w/d. They really didnt want to use any coontrolled substances while treating me. Since it came up on wikipedia as a "novel anti-depressant" (yes, the nurses wikipedia'd it to find out what to do, great hospital), they started me on anti-psychotics. Risperdal first, then after that wasn't "working" they tried seroquel, got REALLY bad muscle side effects from it so I got a 7mg dose of ativan and changed to haloperidol. 20mg twice a day and 10mg valium 3x a day. The antipsychotics made me exhausted, walking to the medicine window 30 feet from my room winded me and I'd have to sit on the floor instead of standing at the window. when I got out I googled haloperidol, and found out that schitzophrenics get treated with 5mg 3x a day, and I was perscribed 20mg 2x a day for...............................what? My diagnosis was unclear and it was officially "drug withdrawal".

Taking weird online drugs is a bad bet. Tianeptine isn't even known, its a bonafide prescription drug in europe with patents and research. Other RC's would make you a big question mark floating around a hospital, and you're going to be very uncomfortable most of the time.

I?m gonna say this again and probably will keep saying it... please don?t shoot this stuff! It has similar solubility in water to most benzos.

I?m gonna say this again and probably will keep saying it... please don?t shoot this stuff! It has similar solubility in water to most benzos.

Tianeptine Freeacid and Tianeptine Sulfate do have poor solubility in water but traditional Tianeptine sodium salt is quite soluble in water. Its hundreds if not thousands of times more soluble in water than most benzodiazepines are.

Tianeptine sodium is still dangerous to inject though, so I wont argue there :) . Its reported to burn pretty bad so its likely caustic. Plus it tends to get glue like in water which cannot be good for the veins.

I highly suggest that any of you guys with a habit start tapering as the DEA just posted a report on their website about the increasing amount of calls made to the poison control center over tianeptine consumption. I had a nasty habit myself and would usually recommend switching to Kratom but who knows how long that will be legal.If you’re on the Sodium I would definitely recommend switching to the sulfate as it is much more suitable for a taper.

All signs point to yes says my magic eight ball. This DEA post FlawedByDesign mentioned isn't the only sign the end may be near...

If your plan is to switch to Kratom then try tapering your Tianeptine below 1g a day first otherwise you won't find it very effective. I agree that kratom may be endangered as well though.

I could use some help. I ordered a bit of tia fa and tia sul. I am not super familiar with all the ways you can order this. When it arrived I took a small amount and got pretty sick. I spoke to the supplier and she said it was raw material and needed to be processed for people to take it. That is all the information she could give me. She said all her customers process it themselves. Does anyone know what this process may be?
Any help would be appreciated.

^This is where the distinction comes in with regard to harm reduction. We're not a site to help you get high, it's a harm reduction site.

You say you took a "small amount". What's a small amount? Did you measure or weigh it in some way before ingesting? Perhaps that's what they mean by "processing".

If you simply went ahead and ingested "a small amount", that could be anything from a truely small small amount to upwards of 100mg+. We have no way of knowing whether you simply had a bad reaction to it or if it was too much you took, other drugs youre currently taking, etc etc. This is something you must do the research on and figure out for yourself if you ever want to be able to take drugs safely.