• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

hmm....for physically...I'm going with alcohol or benzylpiperazine...both can leave you feeling fucking yucky.

my worst ever come down was from 250mg of ritalin out in the middle of nowhere with no cab money or shit in the middle of winter...my fucking "homies" left early.

I walked the 35 km home...

that was no fun.

worst day after: 'MDxA'
worst immediate after-effects: cocaine or mdpv
lengthiest immediate after-effects: meth-amp

Pure amphetamine (Base)

Its basically the devil and all things sinister...

Its not so bad if you have say 2g one day

2 grams? Are you sure it's pure?

ebola

worst for me -- i'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned marijuana. if i've been smoking a lot and start to come down later i feel like complete dog shit..immobilizing anxiety, paranoia, migraines, irritability, and insomnia.

i think the meth/amphetamine comedown is exaggerated by some people. if you're bingeing, starving yourself, and not attempting to rest at some point of course you're going to feel like shit..with or without the drugs in your system. i always make sure to eat as much as i can, take vitamins, exercise, and take occasional breaks for rest or meditation...it isn't always easy but definitely doable if you have some self-control.

bzp - never felt like i came down. i just felt like a zombie the rest of the week...granted i rolled 3 days in a row, but slept like a baby every night.

alcohol is always a mixed bag...some nights i can get wasted and feel fantastic after 3-4 hours of sleep. other times i can have a few drinks, get 8-9 hours sleep and feel like i'm dying the next day.

LSD, MDMA, opiates....no hangover or comedown...just an afterglow.

the only uppers i've ever done is focalin, ritalin, and adderall...out of them all focalin and ritalin had the worst (they are basically the same drug though so thats why)

The absolutely worst was ritalin. Went to a chemist got some otc which is available where im from 10mg per pill took 15 of the fuckers. I regret this deed to this day omg i did not even get high all i remember was an agony filled week and mania.

The absolutely worst was ritalin. Went to a chemist got some otc which is available where im from 10mg per pill took 15 of the fuckers. I regret this deed to this day omg i did not even get high all i remember was an agony filled week and mania.

150mg first time = retarded idea. 10-20mg would have been a better choice. Maybe if you're really used to stimulants 20-40mg...But c'mon, you can't say because you OD'ed that is the worst comedown. I'm sure 1.5 grams of Cocaine in a single line has a hell-ish come down for a non-tolerant person (if you don't have a heart attack) and that is pretty much what you did (assuming 100mg is a good first dose of Cocaine).

For me? Speed, by far.
It makes me physically ill for DAYS afterwards, like, bed-ridden kinda ill. I haven't touched the stuff in years because of this, and I never will touch it again, not even if someone paid me good money to!

A week long meth binge..
It's no comedown, it's a fucking crash and burn.
You will cry, want to die, destroy things, see things that aren't there.. hell on earth.

after years of heavy opiate abuse, i would have to say that withdrawal from prescription opiates or heroin(no withdrawal experience) would have to be the worse in my opinion, not just the seven to ten days of hellish physical pain and discomfort, but the months of mental and psychological anguish has been the worst thing i have ever experienced, and this is why i still use...

1. BZP - i actually enjoy piperazines wen im up on them but that comedown is horrible, esp wen it was legal over here and u cud get it in bags of crystalline powder and inject it.....left me so strung-out once the rush had passed
not to mention it caused me awful seizures if u shot too much
2. Methamphetamine - the comedowns started off not being too bad but towards the end i just needed more and more and more cos evry time id come down id get psychotic as fuck
3. Cocaine and E wud b equal here - while coke has a much faster comedown it leaves me extremely anxious for awhile if i hav too much.....E is much more emotionally taxing as far as depression goes, esp back wen i was regularly using (the day after was great - peaceful sleep.....next day after was hell)
4. Caffeine in high doses - awful headache and jittery feeling after too much caffeine pills or energy drinks

pretty old thread but gd idea for one!

A large mistaken dose of piperazines.

I had (at the time) a high enough MDMA tolerance to triple-drop. There was a breach of trust, a serious enough of a breach that I had forgone testing the pills on the basis of "trust," and I tripled pipes.

To me, that paranoia and sheer self-hate of that comedown was worse than anything meth, speed or any other uppers ever generated.

During those 48 hours, I did a lot of things to distract myself from it all. A lot of those things I can no longer do, as they trigger such a fear. Never, ever did I get that type of continual paranoia, always waiting for you, with meth or other stims.

My friend dropped 4. and had this happen to him

For me, amphetamines give the worst comedowns, followed closely by ritalin (although there was a time when getting moderately drunk and then staying up for several hours rather than just going to sleep would put me in a very dysphoric state). I seem to be very susceptible to comedowns with either stimulant; the next day or two are laden with paranoia, fractured self-esteem, regret, etc, etc out of all proportion to reality :p (although it doesn't help telling myself its just the drugs). This is the main reason why my appreciation for uppers have dropped off significantly, and why I could never see myself becoming addicted to them. I only use them every once in a very great while, usually for finishing work under severe time constraints. Never tried meth or Ecstasy, but I imagine they would be at least as bad, if not much worse.

how do u feel bad after mdma.

like i dont even COMEDOWN on mdma.
maybe on ecstasy pills cut with little bits of speed, but not clean pills.
i feel so great the next day its not even funny.

the worst comedown I had was on speed in my "speed days".....I once stayed up for two days just zoning the fuck out, going to school, not sleeping, est. Worst two days of my life.

Amphs always sucked for a few hours, but once I finally managed to sleep I was fine the next day.
Acid?? Never knew there could be a comedown from that .. Was pretty drained yesterday but frying a full day between 2 hours of sleep can do that

The E's are very hit/miss for me .. I've had normal days, afterglow days, and scatterbrained/completely f*kd days/weeks after a pill or two.

Alcohol is predictable, tho .. Even if I only have 3 beers the night before + some water I'll still wake up super thirsty with a mild headache.

I remember DXM was pretty bad (still can't see/walk/think/talk straight for 1-2 days) but that shit isn't meant to be consumed anyway :p

Caffeine by far has the worst comedown of any drug i have ever done. And i am not talking coffee or energy drinks. I am talking about 500mg+ of the fucking powder. It was the stupidest ting i have ever done.

One day i just thought it be fun to snort some caffeine cause i had to be clean.
Caffeine is not a recreational drug. Its fuking stupid.