• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

robo989 said:
Pure amphetamine (Base)

Its basically the devil and all things sinister...

Its not so bad if you have say 2g one day and leave it at that, and force yourself to get sum sleep but if temptation gets the better of you (or me ;) ) and you don't bother sleeping, do the same the following day and don't go to sleep that nite either (Only ever done that a few times mind) or even worse do it for 4 days in a row with no sleep at all and you'll get all those really friendly things amphetamine is known for....

Paranoia, Hallucinations, Panic attacks (I've only ever had 1 of these once, I was in college on the monday, had to run to the toilets and calm myself down whilst feelin really paranoid), unable to think, even worse, unable to use words longer than 3 letters long, fucked speech.

On this occasion where I went for 4 days (NEVER AGAIN) me and my friend (also went for this long) were unable to talk to normal people, so we went to his place and...I know this sounds like bollox but I swear its true, I know my drugs so I'm not BS, we started talkin nonsense makin fun of ourselfs for gettin into this mess, the more we would talk, the better we could talk, within a couple of hours of talkin nonstop bollox we cud talk normally, we felt happier than had we not even had any amphetamine, we talked for hours about how amazing this was, went for a drive, and (we didn't know it at the time) cos we were both paranoid everything looked well loopy and interesting. By that evening things had gone ===INSANE=== lol, I'm not kidding, if u can imagine defying the laws of logic thats basically what we did, if we'd have recorded our day on audio tape or video I'm pretty sure we could have sold it for £50 a pop, infact I'm certain, I don't quite know what happened, I was so chuffed.....

OH DEAR!!!! Although we felt happy, what had really happened was we'd triggered ourselves off into sum kind of amphetamine psychosis, I cud only talk in riddles...analergies...comparisons...basically we'd gone crackers 8o but it was also kinda =D it took a week to get back to normal, me being a silly fucker did sum more the weekend after along with 10 pills that was 8 weeks ago, left me with a bit of a speech fuckup, which has nearly gone, hehe I've learnt me lesson!!!

That sounds cool, i'd love to do it once in my life

amt has only been bad when i didn't get enough sleep before, whenever i did it earlier and just had it last all night, it wasn't too bad.

e has the longest bad effects on me...amt has always made me feel like e but longer...i still do e, but everytime i do, i always wish i'd done amt instead as soon as its about 5 hours later...e comedowns always last like a week for me...i can remember one time a couple of summers ago when i would just not be able to stop crying...like slumping down in the shower and stuff...not normal for me cuz i'm always a real happy guy, and i didn't really have anything to be sad about.

i'd also say after a real big dose of dxm with any amount of liquor, cuz you're so dehydrated that your mouth feels like its gonna start peeling apart, you get cramps, and everything is darker/eviler/really messed up.

1) METH

2) Xtc

3) Cocaine

With the combination of all three being worst of all. ;)

Seriously though, I'll take the physical ugliness of an alcohol hangover any day. For one thing, it's gone in a day. I once had a meth comedown last a whole week. Of course, there were significant quantities of meth being used in between, but that's the whole point- that's the bitch about stimulants. First you can't sleep, so you end up needing more if you have obligations (i.e. work) to fulfill the next day, then you can't sleep again the next night, then you're only doing it to take the edge off the comedown/sketchiness but that just ultimately prolongs it...and so the cycle continues. That's the crux of the problem, see: the only thing that can cure a meth comedown is more meth. And the only thing that will prolong a meth comedown is more meth. I *hate* meth.:p

~*~kimmy~*~

Alcohol - I never get hangovers at all from alcohol. I mite get slight hangovers after drinking shitty liquor, like McCormicks Vodka. Can't beat the $9 a handle price though.

XTC - I don't feel that great the next day but its nothing a full day of toking can't cure.

Never done large amounts of speed. Did do a large amount of coke one night, and the dreaded last line wasn't too pleasant but I was already drunk and kept drinking after that. I passed out afterwards so I dont even know if i had a hangover or not.

Acid and shrooms have never given me any kind of hang over, but I do get that everything is metallic look to it but that doesnt really bother me.

The only thing thats given me an unpleasant hangover is a night of DXM. Chugging 3 bottles of Robotussim. The next day was hell. Your vision is fried. Near site vision is nonexisant and your pupils stay the size of dimes. You feel completely retarded. You still walk like your spine has been bent like a V. Even pot doesn't help, just makes me feel more spaced and zoned out. And for me, the day after, anything that goes in my stomach thats whole comes right back out. Only thing that helps is sleeping the day off which isn't hard to do thankfully.

Depends what is intended as comedown, coming off the drug or the way you feel the day after?

In the first case i would say high dosages of Ritalin, you feel great for about an hour then I enter the most horrible emotional state: paranoid, depressed, anxious, insecure.

In the second case the I would say meth, I get horribly depressed after a long binge. But I've found that it's mainly caused by th sleep depravation. So now i'll always keep aside a coupe lines, which i take orally for 2-3 mornings after the binge & don't feel any depression. The actual come down from Meth for me isn't all that bad, after a binge anyways I'm so tired I need meth just to stay awake, so no meth = me sleeping like a baby.

i partially agree with whoever said benzo's and alcohol almost froze to death on new years eve and had the most ungodly hangover for the next 3 days, shaking uncontrollably, felt like i was going to have a heart attack, hot cold flashes.

however the worst aftermath from a drug i have ever experienced is actually just mushrooms, no shit right? for a week after i was extremelly depressed and had almost a 24/7 panic attack with extreme hallucinations, at one point i looked in a mirror and saw little creatures crawling out of the corner of my eye with needles.
spent most of the week curled up on my bathroom floor passing what seemed like months. that was over 2 years ago and im still kinda fucked from it.

Though I sort of agree with Alcohol...I'd say Coke is particularly harsh for me. I don't even get good effects when I'm actually on it, and then 6 hours after the stupid 30-45 minute buzz I'm sketched out, hot/cold, sad, not hungry, wanna die, lol, can't sleep, headache, argh...Coke is a really shitty drug for me. Probably won't do it ever again unless I'm quite drunk because then I find I get nice effects and not too bad of a come down at all.

My worst comedowns have been from neo organics. I was using them excessively and over a longish period of time. At first i had no comedown then slowly but surely comedowns became like living hell. It would wear off after i'd slept but it was usually a long time before that happened.

Next would be alcohol.

meth by a longshot.

it was my first and only venture into the shards and i have never been so emotionally devastated on any other drug/s. i honestly would of ended it if i had a gun at the time.

A large mistaken dose of piperazines.

I had (at the time) a high enough MDMA tolerance to triple-drop. There was a breach of trust, a serious enough of a breach that I had forgone testing the pills on the basis of "trust," and I tripled pipes.

To me, that paranoia and sheer self-hate of that comedown was worse than anything meth, speed or any other uppers ever generated.

During those 48 hours, I did a lot of things to distract myself from it all. A lot of those things I can no longer do, as they trigger such a fear. Never, ever did I get that type of continual paranoia, always waiting for you, with meth or other stims.

mda has the worst comedown for me, or mdma/mda combo, i hate it when you just lay there and your brain screams for more, and you wish so bad you had 1 more, but you can't get none, that is the worst feeling ever.

It's not that bad with the pills you get nowyadays, but back early 90's with pure white pills that made your eyes roll back in your head, i would cry so bad for more, you felt so good but you gotta comedown sometime and that's when i would use opaites to come down which helps alittle.

alcohol, alprazolam + speed binge
I have been so empty that I have felt completely Dead, lying naked in a dirty bathtub, wondering if I could ever feel anything. in extreme deprivation of food, water, sleep, comfort and having the horrible smell of cut speed in my nose.

any Methylphenidate, or amphetamine compound, coupled with not eating & drinking enough, mixed with sleep deprivation.

Worst comedown ever

dextrometorphan + speed has been disgustingly fucked up. Feels like brains would have been fried and still be in that afterheat.

Xanax
Xanax
Benzos

Xanax....

all night weekend up on stimulants and E's comes close but theres only couple days lasting horrible depression that leaves way faster than benzo addiction wd symptoms.
And hey you can ease your come-down from party drugs with benzos and stuff if you feel like.

Physically- Alcohal. Although drinking a glass of water and taking 2 tylenol pm right before bed usually prevents hangovers for me.

Emotionally- coke. ive heard meth is worse. i'd think they'd be somewhat similar being that they are both uppers.

Havent tried benzos or opiates so my perspective is limited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, when\how exactly do u differentiate a comedown from withdrawl?

Last edited: