• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

^I eat a lot more on it now than I used to.

Those sessions of dry-heaving and vomitting up black bile definitely resulted in me changing my eating patterns while on the stuff...

uggggh still gives me chills to think about it, I remember being at my ex best friend/sister's parents house when we were using and not wanting to vomit in the house because her sister was ridiculously nosy and intrusive... it was raining and 5 AM so I went into her front yard and vomitted some nasty black shit into a huge puddle of water (it flowed into a trash can) and her neighbor across the street came out to walk his dog and looked at me like I was the biggest freak of nature he'd ever seen...

But alas the hunger suppression meth gave me in those first few years is still does but it's dwindled considerably, I now eat around 400 cals a day on it which may in part be the reason I don't get that way anymore? But I remember when I was living at my old dealer's house he used to make me eat when the comedown started and it didn't do much-- I remember one morning I was sitting on the couch with him and he was making me eat a bunch of cereal straight from the box, about half an hour after eating it I vomitted it straight up back in the box. :|

Snorting vs. smoking has a lot to do with it for me as well (soooo much less with snorting) and forcing myself to sleep.

^

good to her ur eating more...but one of them bottles is 355cal that is super easy to consume and keep down.

Speed. I enter a terrible mind frame while coming down and tend to bite/burn/cut myself and have others inflict harm upon me...a bit odd eh? Lol.

Depends what is intended as comedown, coming off the drug or the way you feel the day after?

In the first case i would say high dosages of Ritalin, you feel great for about an hour then I enter the most horrible emotional state: paranoid, depressed, anxious, insecure.

In the second case the I would say meth, I get horribly depressed after a long binge. But I've found that it's mainly caused by th sleep depravation. So now i'll always keep aside a coupe lines, which i take orally for 2-3 mornings after the binge & don't feel any depression. The actual come down from Meth for me isn't all that bad, after a binge anyways I'm so tired I need meth just to stay awake, so no meth = me sleeping like a baby.

Lol I was in that state on ritalin and decided to drink 3 grams of shroom tea. I went fucking bonkers to say the least!

Nothing worse than coming off a benzo binge.Its just the most terrible state of being ever.Ive used plenty of opiates but never enough to get sick so I cant compare.As far as dose dependent its got to be coke/crack Ive used those the least of any drug cause they dont work on me for more than a few minutes to an hour than I hate everything and everyone.A hangover I can deal with cause its so temporary.Benzo withdrawal is so much more of a process.Especially Xanax it really is the crack of benzos.

Benzos are awesome on the other hand if you only use once every 2 weeks or very low doses every few days or so.Cause they really chill you and can be therapeutic.I love Kpins when not abused.Im starting to hate xanax cause thats all I have access to and its just never enough where as with Kpins I can take a little and just chill for a while.Xanax makes me just want more and more.

Used to use tons of meth back when I was a kid that was pretty damn horrible.MDA/MDMA is pretty bad to if you use more than once in a blue moon.I actually used to feel pretty good the next day after using the real.Food tasted better and smoking dank made me feel really good.Havent done any of that in many years,tried it new years 2004 but Im pretty sure it was piper as I felt like shiz the whole time.

LSD or shrooms was never so bad for me as I was either so glad it was over or so enlightened It didnt make me feel negative.Never had any bad comedowns from Ketamine either,I was always like wow what a friggen amazing trip.Out of body trips for sure.

Last edited:
Do you think booze has a comedown? (excluding the hangover)
I mean a mentally orientated mood comedown?

I asked as I went through a spate of drinking a few days on the trot, this week, and had real sketchiness after it. The (crawl into bed type) sketchiness.

Yeah I definitely feel extra tense if I got drunk around 4 and am up 6-7 hours later. There's definitely some muscle tension and some anxiety but as far as comedowns go it's very easy to deal with without the use of any other drug.
But if you get fecal faced then pass out and wake up a few hours later and have to deal with all the shitty feelings without being tired enough to go to sleep you should smoke some pot or take a benzo to relax.
This happened to me like three days ago and unfortunately I didn't have any pot so I took some Benadryl and all that did was make me extremely nauseous. That was a pretty bad 5 hours.

I'd have to say my worst comedowns have involved alcohol, disco bickies & speed.
But my mdma and speed comedowns are normally worse than most of the people i know thanks to pre-existing depression

Two that spring to mind.
After a break up of sorts with a girl i was seeing i lost it and went on a big(for me at the time) bender of pills, speed & grog over the weekend. The physical aches, pains and nausea were bearable but the mental state was horrid i was depressed to the point of crying & started having suicidal thoughts (both extremely unusual for me) i could barley sleep or eat it felt like my brain was only functioning at 1/3 and i would flip out at the drop of a hat, got in an argument with a teacher at trade school 2 days later and just flipped out started yelling wanted to flog him one and ended up breaking my work and throwing it across the room (1-2 meter bits of timber) and stormed out. It lasted a week and what a fucked up week it was just the feeling of emptiness, the depression, the anxiety and the paranoia was excruciating i just wanted to crawl into a ball and die but i couldn't stay still long enough. Lucky enough i'm too much of a wuss to off myself or that week would have bought me close lol but i can look back an laugh now although i regret some of the things i said and did. Ha and i had to go through it all without benzos or weed!

The other was 3 or 4 days on a mixture of ghb/gbl, mdma, speed, weed, bucket loads of alcohol & sleep deprivation at a music festival. I felt like death walking and it was the worst car ride home lol i ached all over and felt every fucking bump in the road, had to open my door/window to vomit every couple of minutes but then couldn't vomit, massive headaches and nausea i didn't want to move just curled up in a ball, couldn't bring myself to sleep and eating or drinking anything was out of the question lol just watching mates eat Macca's made me feel like death. Haha and the mates that think they're hilarious when they poke you in the head or slam the brakes on, if only looks could kill!!

So i think i'd rate

1.Any combination involving uppers
2.Mdma
3.Speed
4.Alcohol
5.Coke

But it's a toss up between mdma and speed..

nothings worse than a 3 day alcohol hangover. I puked so hard the next morning it felt like i tore muscles in my stomach for over a week.

I thought that was the result of alcohol poisoning? I had a bad hangover for around 4 days where i was shaking alot with extreme heart palpitations the first day after, and just feeling like had a really bad flu for the rest of it. I did take a fair amount of xanax over the course of the day though. When i started drinking i thought that it had worn off. I was told that if you have a hangover that lasts more than a day it is a result of alcohol poisoning. But that was in a class that i had to take as a result of being caught for underage drinking.

Do you think booze has a comedown? (excluding the hangover)
I mean a mentally orientated mood comedown?

Alcohol would have to have the worst come down for me.
Meth/speed - I've had one or two bad come downs but for the overwhelming majority I experience little mental come down at all - the physical come down gets worse depending how long I've been up but it's just tiredness, not actual pain.

Ectasy can be a little harder but on the whole no come down from that either.

Alcohol on the other hand really shakes me up. Not only do I get severely physically sick (I've had to walk around with a plastic bag for 3 days because every time I moved I'd vomit) but mentally I go all over the place. It greatly increases my anxiety (which apart from this I generally have under control). I'm anxious to the point where I feel incapacitated by it - it sometimes almost hurts it's so bad. I get depressed and also hugely guilty and down on myself - it's like my mind will keep bringing up all the bad things in my life and concentrating on them - it's like I'm compulsively searching for things to feel bad about. I've often wondered why alcohol affects me so badly - but given I'm lucky enough not to come down from stimulants I take it as a trade off...

I remember a fairly awful one.

It was a really stupid combo (i.e. very easy to lead to death. do not do it)

coming off meth, I decided to take some tct7 and have introspective period....that it was...in a hellish way....meth come down + psychedelia= do not mix.

(nor do amps and MAOI's which 2ct7 is, and hence had the risk of death)

ALOT speed, some piperazines and, ALOT of alcohol (piperazines wer consumed by accident adulterated pill)

My vote is for speed. Especially if your up for days and railing it every couple hours.

MDMA & acid & alcohol. What's worse than a combined comedown and hangover? Tripping through it. Speed's pretty bad too, that long, arduous grind.

Imo week long meth binges with out sleep, proper food/hydration. Feels like your skin is melting off your body, and mind turned to mush combined with psychosis, worse if people fuck with you during this time. Hell on earth.

Id probably say MDMA.. even when i use to drink alcohol.. i could bare the 'feeling' of been really hungover because i still felt like 'me'. But MDMA comedowns messed with my personality.. causing me to spiral into suicidal depression, anxiety and stress for sometimes weeks.