• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

meth or piperzane both make me think im dying, i stay away from tabs now because soo many pills r cut with one of these substances

Call me crazy but I like the MDMA comedown, though the most I have ever done in a night is ~1g. Not even going to mention my choice as it is probably nothing compared to what others have been through.

What do you mean by "heroin comedown"? I've never experienced a comedown from opioids. Unless you mean early withdrawal effects that are apparent in very addicted people even 6 hrs after the shot.

All amphetamines (including cathinones) were nothing compared to my one-time terrible comedown from benzydamine.

MDMA has a very nice "comedown", I like its afterglow. DXM may be tiring but it's nothing mentally compared to high dose of methamphetamine.

The worst comedown ever lasted 4 days, after a 6 day MDMA and Cocaine binge in Ibiza, hell on earth. Methylone was pretty bad too.

MDPV is the mother of all comedowns.
I agree, it's bad, but not all that long -- half a day maybe, 16 hours tops.

Once it clears the dopamine neurons and leaves 'em dry, it's definitely fugly beyond belief. Especially if you've been abusing it long and/or heavily... a brick straight to the top of the head would be considerably preferable.

What's more, it tends to be completely sleepless, even in a state of sleep deprivation, which doesn't help, to say the least.

What's more, if there's any stash left in the cupboard during the comedown, you're probably fucked.

Cocaine.

That's one of the many reasons I gave it up & never looked back. I only used it, (both powder form & rock), for about a month back in 1984, but the come-down is as awful as the high is nice. The craving is horrendous, & I remember thinking, I can see why people commit robberies & such to get more of this stuff. As opiate-addicted as I was eventually to become in later years, I don't recall ever experiencing the acute craving for opis I experienced with the wanting wanting WANTING of more coke. Coupled with the fact that the high is so short-lived, it definitely has to be the worst come-down.

Also, back when I used to drink, I had to make sure I'd have enough. Enough, in this case, meaning a sufficient amount that I could drink till I passed out. Any less, & I would get a terrible headache & crave it so badly that, no matter how drunk I was, I would be unable to sleep. There was never any such thing for me as 'a couple beers", or, "a glass of wine." It was full-bore or none at all for this girl. I could drink almost as much as my ex-husband, who weighs twice what I weigh.

Still, coke FTW insofar as worst come-down.

they all sucK but gotta be opiates/benzos. i can go work with hangover or comedown of most tings(if i had to). but theres no way i could work with full bore opiate withdrawl,i'm a builder by the way,and its gettin cold here(uk) and i suffer bad in the cold. lack of veins i guess.

Oh, I agree that opi w/d is the WORST beast, but I guess I differentiate between comedown & withdrawal. I was utterly unable to function during opi w/d. And, just THINKING about working in the cold in opi w/d makes me feel ill alllll over again. But, I think of a comedown as quite different from any kind of w/d.

For me its ecstasy, when i used to do a bunch of that shit I always felt terrible for the next like 4 days.

After that its amps. Last weekend after a ton of adderall, dexedrine and liquor i dont think ive ever felt worse then i did after a night of drug use.

Coming down from dxm, grapefruit, alcohol, lsd and weed with class in the morning %)

WHAT THE FUCK!?

The TOP worst comedown I've seen in this post is MDMA and Alcohol!!!

What kinda ecstasy and alcohol are you guys taking? I mean yeah I get a little sick the next day after drinking, feeling sick to my stomach and disoriented but it's not unbarable. And yeah I'm a little down and drained physcially/mentally after rolling but sleep cures that easily.

Fucking Crack, Meth and Acid have NASTY comedowns:

Crack - stressed and strung out, craving more, depressed or angry, and your heart is yelling at you!

Meth - your so tired you can't function yet you can't go to sleep, your so fucking drained, depressed on occasion, strung and stressed the fuck out to the point of seeing unpleasant shit...ugh

Acid - you feel dirty and gross like your covered in layers of oil and dirt, the world looks gross and you feel fucking mentally worn out and your stressed out and find it hard to get steady sleep.

Alcohol and Ecstasy? Come on, that's not sooo bad.

AND ANYONE WHO SAID WEED.....I have no fucking comment, that's rediculous.

dude...... acid? the comedown is like 100% euphoric and you can sleep easy. im gonna assume you were comming off a bad trip. acid is so nice, its probably the most enjoyable comedown out of any drug.

Man I had a fucking coke comedown that was so bad last weekend that no joke, when I did manage to fall asleep, I WAS COMING DOWN/FIENDING IN MY DREAM. How fucked up is that? Ugh, disguisting.

Out of all the drugs I've done

4781504327_99bb57fb28.jpg

you wouldn't think pure legal shit would be harsh, but it was really nasty, worse than adderall or ecstasy
probably not as bad as a lot of harder drugs, but i haven't done those ever

Out of all the drugs I've done

4781504327_99bb57fb28.jpg

you wouldn't think pure legal shit would be harsh, but it was really nasty, worse than adderall or ecstasy
probably not as bad as a lot of harder drugs, but i haven't done those ever

Oh why oh why did you try this drug?! haha just cause its legal doesn't mean its not harmful...but at least you know now.

Oh why oh why did you try this drug?! haha just cause its legal doesn't mean its not harmful...but at least you know now.

i was intrigued by 'mild psychedelic' on the front... they weren't psychedelic at all, it felt like dirty speed. it was really disappointing because i tried a different variety of those and they were actually pretty fun. oh well

Meth, piperizines, a night of 22 shots of 100proof captain had a pretty fuckin bad comedown

1) Methylone - long fall for a short slide.
2) Crack without opiates or benzos to the edge off.
3) Methamphet & alcohol.
4) Amphet sulphate & alcohol
5) Either of the above + E
5) High dose Mephedrone + E + Nitrous

Won't touch stimulants now without at least 100mgs diazepam in my pocket.

A few years back I tried lots of then-legal highs, and the comedowns were often 2-3 day nighmares (BZP) - there was a company that brought out a range of pipez and cathinone-based E subsitutes that were hellish to come down from, and not remotely worth it. Really weird shit, and it sounds like the new batch of legals is much worse.