• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Alcohol hangovers, seriously. Goddamn poison.

Next would be the comedown from too much butylone/methylone. I've never felt so brain-damaged/schizo.

Third would be MDMA, but the only really bad comedowns I've had were a few days later, and exacerbated by major other bullshit going on in my life.

Haven't done meth/coke but they sound pretty crappy to come off of..

I'm not big on stimulants, but every one I have ever tried made me feel like complete and total shit while it was wearing off.

Alcohol has a very nasty come down for me also, puking, spinning room, headache, and the shits. I had a 3 day hangover one time and I haven't been drunk since. Alcohol is a nasty nasty poison.

I know this isn't really a comedown, but withdrawing from opiates is absolutely terrible. I'm sure you all know the symptoms so I won't go into it. The sickness hasn't stopped me from doing them, although I have made major cut backs.

I would say, after using GHB for a night, would rank high on my list....along with Klonopin. And of course Coke.

cant believe all you people would put ecstacy as the worst hang over, if you get pure mdma rolls the comedown can be very pleasant. More of an afterglow than a hangover. shiiit all this new crap kids call x though , I am sure it feels like youve been poisoned. cause you have !
stay safe but overall worst comedown / hangover cocaine

Cocaine for sure.
I don't even have to think about it.

Also it's prolly why I haven't done any in atleast a good 4 or 5 years, even know I've had it offered to me so many fucking times.

Opiate withdrawal hands down. While withdrawaling isn't really "coming down" because you begin to withdrawal after the initial opiate effects have diminshed, I think it deserves some credit.

Nothing is worse the feeling like you have bombs going off in your body, going from deathly cold to burning up in a matter of seconds, the worst fucking diharrea possible, and crazy legs and body pain. And this may last two weeks. I think its the worse, hands down

i've been a big cokehead for the past two years and i never get really severe comedowns.

ecstasy is the fucking WORST

Worst drug comedown? or side effect?
I would say anything with large doses of any amphetamines, or a large dose of E can make you feel like shit for a week; not physically but mentally.

WORST COMEDOWN EVER IS GETTING COTTON FEVER!

Haven't had any of those. I only get sleepy and a tad irritated. Never had any real terrible comedown. Worst comedown I can recall was on methcathione. After a 3 day binge. It's the substance of choice here in South-Africa.

CRACK..i hate coming down 3 minutes after i get high.. 100 times a day...why oh why can i never get all the money together at one time? then i can get high for a half hour an hopefully come down with a ton of dope or benzos? i think my foresight is blinded by scoring some hard...it's absolute shit

I'm suprised to see MDMA, I find it the easiest.

Pips and mephedrone probably the worst.. especially mephedrone. My god, I hope I never have to feel like that again.

LSA + large quantities of alcohol. Could not move out of bed for 24 hours, the slightest move or the slightest noise or the slightest pinch of light made me come critical near the point of vomiting

Worst comedown I've had was on E, the next day I couldnt see shit! I was trying to play video games but couldnt concentrate, felt like shit (I was quite deppressed) and everytime I tried reading something on my laptop, my vision would blur everytime i blinked lol..that didnt last long though i fell asleep and i could see better after.

The next few days were quite weird...I felt a slight deppression feeling that was lingering in my head.

The E was worth it though!