• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

I'm just sitting here pondering on ket how disillusioned and wrecked I'd be if I a had absolutely huge tits.

the great war ok

when onions finally fought those fuckin sausages

out there
but they mutated

sadly

god damn what a bummer

Who knows where Spade is. The horrors when I imagine.

Kate and Felix are living their well deserved happily ever after together ❤❤❤

I've no clue where Baron Greenback is.

Shambles ( the artist formerly known as Entheogenius) is sitting next to me watching some buzz feed video.

Say hello to the shambling one for us!

Heh, F&B was one of my favorites to read. Looper, hedonistic angel, and deathrow also ring a bell. Do wish them all well, and that they'd check in.

F&B & Hedonistic Angel both doing great.
H.A. is a highly respected costume & dress maker for the rich & famous.
F&B, well, he's just a highly respected ledge-bag! 😁

I was going to mention zophen/b9, I'll just add these: Harry@piekarnia, dr suess, mashead, Morrison's Lament. Ehh, so many more, wondering what happened to a couple in this thread as well, where'd limpet chicken go, why did zephyr get banned, so many questions.

Zophen/B9 is doing good afaik. Last I heard he was working for Fiat or Nissan or some car dealership.
Mashead is also doing well. He's actually been posting here again recently under a new user name.

He had a prosthetic which could hold the neck and certain chords I believe. It’s been awhile since he explained. Still, bloody amazing achievement! I can’t even play the recorder.
He's a great rhythm guitarist too. His guitar solos leave something to be desired tho! 😄
Altho saying that, my own lead guitarist's knowledge of Arylcyclohexylamines leaves ALOT to be desired!😅

Well man! Long time no see. Hope you're keepin well! Was just talkin to bogman & Special K recently about a wee Irish meet-up if you're on for it?! Get Bowser & Tryp too. Be like back in the day! ☺🤘
yeh man for sure. hope u are well
maybe arrange it via bogman! we are in touch via whatsapp as i never really check posts here