• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

I remember people gushing about him being a 'hero', whereas the most heroic thing he probably did was turn up early for his daily.

If Evey was good for anything, it was her discovery that not only was he not in hospital but that he wasn't registered as a Paramedic at all.

Probably just a freelance hero. Afghanistan, Ashington, Anywhere. Maybe you can hire 'Big G'.

Last edited:
I remember people gushing about him being a 'hero', whereas the most heroic thing he probably did was turn up early for his daily.

If Evey was good for anything, it was her discovery that not only was he not in hospital but that he wasn't registered as a Paramedic at all.

Probably just a freelance hero. Afghanistan, Ashington, Anywhere. Maybe you can hire 'Big G'.

Correction. Evey did NOT discover he wasn't in hospital. The daft cow tried the wrong hospitals and jumped to the wrong conclusion, that's all.

Last edited:
Not the way I heard it, but I know you liked him, so props for your loyalty. If he was in hospital it was a long way from home.

Still a double Walt in my eyes and those of many others.

Not the way I heard it, but I know you liked him, so props for your loyalty. If he was in hospital it was a long way from home.

Still a double Walt in my eyes and those of many others.

You heard it wrong mate. He was definitely in hospital and I was in email contact with both of them at the time - Evey moaning about Graeme and Graeme moaning about Evey. I was caught in the middle. Evey mailed me one day triumphantly saying she had contacted his local hospitals and they had no-one of that name there. So I casually asked Graeme which hospital he was in so he told me. When I then relayed that back to Evey she admitted she hadn't checked that one. I still don't know what her game was but I cut all contact after that...

Evey was something else. I'll leave that up to you to decide whether that is a positive or negative statement :sus:

Should probably lay off the E word. It might summon them

Evie doesn't have time to come back, what with removing posts on reddit for up to 16 solid hours a day.

Her masterwork is r/MarchAgainstNazis, which rarely features any actual Nazis. Just Trump, her former saviour. Maybe she was lying about Big G. Again, never spoke to her but maintained safe laughing distance and saw the r/drama pan out.

That poor kid probably doesn't even get fed with such an insane Internet regime.

Last edited:
Evie doesn't have time to come back, what with removing posts on reddit for up to 16 solid hours a day.

Her masterwork is r/MarchAgainstNazis, which rarely features any actual Nazis. Just Trump, her former saviour.

That poor kid probably doesn't even get fed with such an insane Internet regime.

Haha, so she's trolling reddit now is she? FFS...

She got kicked from several subreddits for, well, being Evie. Then she was exposed as a former Trump supporter. So she started r/MarchAgainstNazis, which is basically a dumb version of all the leftist subs that booted her. Plus she mods about 25+ other subs, just removing posts all day.

With that level of gratification in place she shies away from the drama now.

Reddit was good before the 'woke' reforms and censorship. Lots of shit but also gold. The original r/drama writeup made me an Eveyologist. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. She was shunned by reddit too, but enough cat pics and virtue signalling will get even a toxic, queer-eyed spastic somewhere.

Was that the racist @ LimpDick guy??
Absolute canker

What about the Dublin Irish woman from the H drought series?
Used to post a lot saying gear still shit post drought. Had the same name on a few forums .
Last I ever heard was her family home was robbed (?) , attacked (?)
Ructions , nice person . Loves dogs

Guitar solos thaat leave a lot to be desired. Def no Hendrix. Sent Acid4Blood my band's demo tapes. At least it gave him a good laugh!!

To be honest man, Hendrix had 2 fully functioning arms. As did every one of my own lead guitarists over the years.
I totally overlooked the shiny arm thing when I made that guitar solos remark!
Your solos have a robotic type quality which I can only put down to the shiny arm!

Ground Zero Sleaze Machine FTW! :D

Reddit was good before the 'woke' reforms and censorship. Lots of shit but also gold. The original r/drama writeup made me an Eveyologist. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. She was shunned by reddit too, but enough cat pics and virtue signalling will get even a toxic, queer-eyed spastic somewhere.

I like reddit, but I post where I want to post (or moreso read) and don't get much hassle. It's kind of annoying how easy it is for a comment to be completely buried due to the fact prime time reddit is like 5am in the UK, and bigger posts can move so fast.

With regards to reddit & drugs, they're okay, pretty good. They're certainly no drugsforum and I don't think we need to go to war with them. That's SWIM speaking about the war on drugs forum btw.

What happened to Shambles? Been on my mind every time I visit eadd. He's not been seen since early last year, I do hope he's alright.