• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

Where the fuck is Zopiclone Bandit? The last time I saw him was when he started a thread in P&S - a thread he has not participated in since. I've known him to disappear for a few days before, but not this long. Hope hes ok...

Where’s the one handed chemist and bass player gone? FastandBulbous (iirc) His ex(?) wife had those massive norks.

cbroxide, under the stairs, and knock up the stairs, blast from the past there. not seen shammy pop up for a bit.

We need proof of that... 😜

How the fuck can anyone play bass with one hand... :?

He had a prosthetic which could hold the neck and certain chords I believe. It’s been awhile since he explained. Still, bloody amazing achievement! I can’t even play the recorder.

Where the fuck is Zopiclone Bandit? The last time I saw him was when he started a thread in P&S - a thread he has not participated in since. I've known him to disappear for a few days before, but not this long. Hope hes ok...
Probably banged up or he's hiding because he thinks people are after him while in a psychotic episode due to too many drugs.

He should be back, when well..let him explain that one.

Been wondering that too. Especially since he was talking about being brought in for questioning as well. Hope he's alright and just nodding in his flat.

Yeah ZB has suddenly disappeared... worrying especially due to his taste for heroin, zoppies and K cider.
Then again he could have had a mad a-pvp session and is lying low or detained, hopefully not for anything too serious.

The above thread is the best PV thread I know of, and I sometimes wonder what happened to Soapy M. His writing style is great and his adventures wild.

Zonxxx anyone ?

The guy annoyed the shit out of me but if he was talking real numbers with his cocaine and Lyrica addiction I'm afraid he definitely maybe gone for good.

The kinda damage that planned this thing well in advance?
Why do you think Mugz wasn't able to tell the police where he'd been taken?

That is psychopathic behaviour. Groomed by a rapist.

Keeping in mind it took a while before debaser got removed and he had his followers.

Can you please elaborate or explain this to me? I've been on this forum a long time and I remember seeing that name. PM me if necessary I'm really curious now.

Whatever happened to kandy k ? Her writing style was 2nd to none. She didnt frequent in here but i imagine most of the old schoolers in here remember her. Hope shes doing ok.

Can you please elaborate or explain this to me? I've been on this forum a long time and I remember seeing that name. PM me if necessary I'm really curious now.
I don't think that there is a lot to explain. Mugz got befriended by debaser, invited to france then raped while there.
There's the consequence thread also.

Zonxxx anyone ?

The guy annoyed the shit out of me but if he was talking real numbers with his cocaine and Lyrica addiction I'm afraid he definitely maybe gone for good.
Still alive, not doing that good tho.