European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

56-FD0950-3240-43-E3-9857-ECF589-AF1554.png

The fuck this about?

I don’t have the effort to trawl through my previous posts. I assumed it was about the Evie stuff, but on recollection it’s probably asking why monstanoodle hasn’t apologised to Chinup yet for some frankly, outlandish claims.

Aha, that dreaded woman. Although I’m surprised she hasn’t had her child taken into care or OD’d yet. But that’s probably because the will to be internet famous is stronger than the pull of the drugs.

Yes, mine were removed. No problems no issues. It'd make a great study for someone studying forums n drugs n social exclusion n disability ... Ya, know what I, mean. A site havoc wreaked when you see the results and when you see the efforts other people have gone to. And that yer wan still goes to on line activities

I don’t have the effort to trawl through my previous posts. I assumed it was about the Evie stuff, but on recollection it’s probably asking why monstanoodle hasn’t apologised to Chinup yet for some frankly, outlandish claims.
TBH I have apologised many times. But they're always not taken... I dunno man, I guess I can never be forgiven? :( Though I really do think it's been blown out of proportion (my 2p)

What happened to @ShroomySatori ???

anyone??

I am really worried about him and think of him all the time.
He is Canadian and was in over his head with benzo’s.
I fear the worst.

Limpet Chicken 🐓 where are you? 🐔(I’ve looked and pecked around even with my autistic sleuth skills he’s off the grid.)

Limpet Chicken 🐓 where are you? 🐔(I’ve looked and pecked around even with my autistic sleuth skills he’s off the grid.)

This his bird? Heard a lot about you! =D8(

I think Limpet Chicken might be a victim of cancel culture. Dropped out. Sure he'll be back.

Come on man, don't say shit like that when somebody comes asking about him. They'll literally think he's dead.

FTR he last posted in January and isn't dead. If you want to get in touch with him I'd suggest pm/email.

The well established rumour is that blondin sold him heroin and other opiates, sent to him via post, which he then took, overdoses and dies in his super max lab (parents basement).

Everyone knows his affinity with this place, cutting off from it cold turkey would be harder than Evey attempting to distance herself from the Internet!

The well-established rumor is that Blondin sold him heroin and other opiates, sent to him via post, which he then took, overdoses and dies in his super max lab (parents basement).

Everyone knows his affinity with this place, cutting off from it cold turkey would be harder than Evey attempting to distance herself from the Internet!

OK then. Gallows humor aside, I have PM'ed him, called and texted him. Emailed him etc. Called the manchester PoPo called that areas court clerk and nothing, nada zilch. Soooo I mean if he were in jail I'd have been informed by now, or dead. Looked through his areas obituaries almost weekly. It's been odd, I wouldn't mind finding out he has passed, meaning at least I wouldn't be deep searching for him. I've been at it for 13 months now and knowing one way or another would be helpful. I like him have autism, so knowing how or if he's doing would assist my brain from going into tailspins Dr. DJ Autie style. Thanks. 👍

The well established rumour is that blondin sold him heroin and other opiates, sent to him via post, which he then took, overdoses and dies in his super max lab (parents basement).

Tbf mate, wasn't it you that started that rumour? ;)