• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Docs are ace. However, I believe they are no longer made in England so you don't get that little label saying 'Made in England' on them now. Is that correct? Not bought any Docs for a long time, I usually go for the German para boots - but decent examples of those are getting extremely thin on the ground these days.

Made in Thailand mate, I have the same issue with Para boots too.

18128_242.jpg

These.

Must admit I had to google that Warrior, but the first image in the Wikipedia entry is a pure front bottom goatse =D

Must admit I had to google that Warrior, but the first image in the Wikipedia entry is a pure front bottom goatse =D

Hehe, its class when you actually find one on a church, you doing anything for the solstice, thinking of going to Avebury and taking the kids as it will be less hectic than the Henge, will probably just get in a mess at home though.

Hehe, its class when you actually find one on a church, you doing anything for the solstice, thinking of going to Avebury and taking the kids as it will be less hectic than the Henge, will probably just get in a mess at home though.

I reckon I'll just do what I normally do - wait until the end of June then think "fuck, I missed the solstice - again".

Yeh, tis pretty shitty today innit? Do you reckon my autos will be up to being put outside? They're only an inch high and don't wanna risk dashing them, but a bit of rain might do 'em good - or is it too acidic?

Should be fine as long as the seedlings are supported and they're not in direct rain or wind, temps are high enough now, I leave mine out all night now, so they've hardened up. Don't think i'll get much yield though, one is 11 inches and the one that got uprooted stopped growing at the 6 inch mark.

Now the fun starts Fubar, can't remember what size pots you said you were using, but you should have a couple of weeks of very slow growth, then bam they'll start reaching skywards and packing on pistils, the auto strain I have showed pistils about 20 days from sprout, just wish it had a bit more height, ah well small is stealthy.

Got 15L pots - 13" high, 10" diameter. Now on day 13 since I put the seeds in to soak. The 2nd set of leaves (after the cotyledons) are just starting to show.

Last edited:
Sounds like you've timed it just right, i'm thinking I planted too early, even when I move them round the garden to follow the sun they aren't getting much more than 13 hours a day of light.

Hopefully chopping the Critical Kush and the last Herijuana next friday, so I can stick the auto's in the tent at night for a bit of a boost.

Been checking out this 'herijuana' shit online, it sounds like a mighty fine smoke. Reckon my next purchase might have to be one of these tent jobbies and a few seeds....

Been checking out this 'herijuana' shit online, it sounds like a mighty fine smoke. Reckon my next purchase might have to be one of these tent jobbies and a few seeds....

You might be better off with a Herijuana cross, Heri IBL yields terribly, about an o of the plant i've chopped and maybe 1.5 on the one thats still going.

Next grow will be power kush ( which is basically superskunk)