• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

<snip>

Please don't name vendors or use phrases like SWIM.

Check out the BlueLight User Agreement you signed up to when creating your account before posting again.

We only hand out the one free pass ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to bluelight <3

I haven't come across those, pawl.

It's also not necessary to use SWIM, or your friend's pet gerbil, to referral to yourself. In fact, it's actually against forum rules now haha. It doesn't do anything to prevent incriminating yourself so you don't need to use it. You can't name vendors though, but you can acknowledge that they reside on planet Earth ;)

Welcome once again and I'm sure someone will probably have come across those particular capsules :)

hello and welcome can you remove the mention of vendors and the site you got them form or the mods will not be happy

you aint aloud to advertise darknet sites on here mate

Hah. Shows how much I know - I thought he was trying to add another layer to his innocence :p

This is what the Report button looks like, lads. ;)

report.gif

This is what the Report button looks like, lads. ;)

report.gif

A minute ago you were gurning about people using the report button when you were a mod :p

I usually do report like a good little prefect, but I didn't know *snip* was a marketplace and I thought it a bit much to report for the use of SWIM.

Besides, the full message is still in FG's quote. Did you report that, poindexter? :D

I got this today for ten bob:

51yUVYVXN%2BL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I feel bad for all of my other books that were first in line because other ones keep skipping the queue. Should be a good read though. It's got pictures and everything :)

A minute ago you were gurning about people using the report button when you were a mod :p

Besides, the full message is still in FG's quote. Did you report that, poindexter? :D

Well, I'm not a mod any more and I don't have to deal with it, do I? :p

And one should assume that the mods are observant enough to deal with the other related stuff too.

Nice tie, alasdair. I bought some shopping from Tescos today. No photographs, though, so you'll just have to trust me.

For £7 including delivery:

clarke_st.jpg

I've got the bug, and decided I need to try another one. My Generation D is serving me well, but this one has a softer sound. The Generation can sometimes be unforgiving and make the most ungodly noises, though it's more my fault than that of the poor auld whistle.

Kate and I have sold our flat and all our belongings, and are heading off to Patagonia in our new home.

b6gcu8q.jpg

^
Errr....that's never going to go over land further than the Newcastle - Amsterdam ferry babes :!

It was 3 months last Tue when I got my nose pierced, so I've bought a new stud. Not sure if I like it, or if it'll look stupid. I need Ms Gardenlane to advise on what to get for my little nestle hole lol =D

Image is BIG.
NSFW:
il_fullxfull.474510997_t43b.jpg

This weekend I bought some new Dunlop qualifiers for my yzf1040.
And also 4 laps of my local track in a Ferrari 430 and 1 in a V10 R8.
Very disappointed in how slow they were though! I was expecting something incredible but my bike would smoke them!

Ive also just had to buy a new tyre, though not for performance reasons, due to a puncture. Fucking lucky i didnt have to replace the wheel as i had to drive it a fair distance completly flat, as the geniuses at *** had done the wheelnut bolts up so tightly i couldnt get them to budge atall.

Also bought a new sun hat, which is attracting a some of the good kind of attention from the opposite sex, i wasnt expecting that so that what a complete bonus, as this is happening less and less often these days, and every year older i get, the less admiring glances i get, so every one i do get i now really appreciate. Vain and silly I know. Maybe its got just as much to do with my general bearing and attitude and confidence.

whatisthenameofthishat_zpsrxmqodg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I bought 1.5 hectares of land with a bunch of these on it:

Mainly because the price was right. Less than half my months pay:D

Going to let it sit for now, but want to start a small pepper farm in a years time.

Either land is disgustingly cheap round your way, or your monthly pay is a disgusting amount.. :)

Trust me, it's the former. At least in the boonies.

I paid around 10c per square metre (I think! 10000m2 to a hectare, right?). I figure it's never going to be cheaper.

What the fuck... google tells me that's 15000 square metres. Fucking hell jude, can we come over and start a camp site? Please? :D

aDVlBK0.jpg

I found thia beautiful dress for £10 and it was such a steal. I feel like a princess in it.

I also bought some hideous thingwhich apparently is meant to be a strapless bra which literally sticks to your titties. I was certainly not amused so I can have the great comfort of not having to wear a bra all day!

Last edited: