• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I see nobodies bought anything for a while. Page 3, damn Tories...!

So I recently decided to give up fags and try this vaping malarkey. Only I forgot to charge it the second day so I bought some fags.. When it was working and I tried it I coughed a kidney up, do you get used too it??

UzWUOKB.jpg

Good stuff Mister! Yeah the coughing... most people do get used to it, but it can be bad at first. Try to take smaller drags. The vapor is quite hot, as it is air heated to 200c.

If you were a heavy smoker you will need to clear the lungs of gunk sooner or later, and the expectorant effect from the vapor can accelerate this.

Just bought an absolutely beautiful dress for an absolute bargain. It's long, lacey backed with a slit up on side drools the three or four £10 sale stickers on it were pleading with me so I even tried it on. Decided I must have it even if I never wear it, unless my king arrives and whisks me of to ball, and took it to the till where it was ringing up at £58 and I was all hell no! I just pointed to the sale tags and the manager told her to price it down I didn't even have to mention trading standards :3

Oh I was wondering about this thread because I bought some trianers at the weekend that I'm excited about...

8943104753694.jpg

Shiny!

Good stuff Mister! Yeah the coughing... most people do get used to it, but it can be bad at first. Try to take smaller drags. The vapor is quite hot, as it is air heated to 200c.

If you were a heavy smoker you will need to clear the lungs of gunk sooner or later, and the expectorant effect from the vapor can accelerate this.

So, i persevered through the spluttering and looking like I'd just had a pull on a lung of resin and I seem to of got there. The odd cough when I go a little wild..

I found this gadj at the bottom of the mouth peice which regulates how much air you pull through, setting that to its maximum seems to cool the vapour and allow me a proper drag. It's not so bad, it's certainly not a cigarette but lungs and money come first..

I got an e-cig a couple weeks ago but ditched it after 3 days due to frustrations pertaining to battery dying + nicotine cartridge emptying / the shop I went into the restock sold me the wrong one...

Now the amount of phlegm my lungs are producing have gotten to the point where my boss asked me what was wrong with my voice today as no matter how much I tried to clear my throat there was still some vile shit in it :/

I need to get back on them for a bit. What make/model is that SM?

All I've bought this week is crystal meth, prosecco, vodka, and train tickets. I am a disgrace. Oh, and new knickers. Can never have too many knickers? (I definitely do).

... Can never have too many knickers? (I definitely do).

Totally. What is it about knickers that, they wear out? 8( Or don't fit or feel odd, not the right colour or, or..

And you know that bit in the crotch, well what's that all about girls? ;)

Recommendations?

Bought some beanbags in place of the second sofa we've been meaning to buy for the past three months or so now. Next week...

Worst thing is I had a huge beanbag sofa I sent back to my parents cos the beans were all squished and it looked like too much effort to refill one given how cackhanded I am

Awhhhh its a gif. Didnt have wifi on so couldn't see it. Wow this thread's gone over 1000 :)

Evey