• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

annachronism your family is probably concerned about the fact that you're pregnant. You could always find a doctor who will cater to your absolute needs.

I'm so anxious with these holidays coming so shortly.
I know we have to be present and even happy for our little ones, but I find it increasingly difficult not to be sad.
I guess these are the moments some of us get some insight of all the damage we have caused to our beloved ones.

Everything goes wrong most of times, especially for us who are confronting Sobriety.
Good news is that we are not alone you have YOU!! <3

hey, Erikmen. i hear it's a tough time of year for a lot of people. hope you're getting through it alright.

Last edited:
^ Thank you hydroazuanacaine!! This time of the year I'm normally sadder than usual.

I am having good and not so good moments after all, but moving on to a better year. 2nd year sober.
It seems increasingly difficult sometimes. But I'm okay. Hope you are doing well! <3

Last edited:
My WiFi connection is really bad. Paying more has definitely prove to be a disaster.
Have lost so much time in trying fix it. Quite frustrating indeed. :\

Not too sure where I was going.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of being tired.
I feel like sleeping for days in a role.
But then I think: I can't really sleep!
Oh well.. :\

I'm so fucking sick of drugs. I want to be sober and normal. Being fresh, waking up fresh, drinking tea and studying all day was the happiest I've ever been. Everything was coming together then I fucked it all up with going back on coke.
I will be getting away from it all soon though. New job abroad. I gotta fucking make this

Just quit, don't rationalize it. Soberness is also so fuc.. difficult to handle.
One thing at at time. Good that you'll have a job soon. That will help you immensely.

I'm sorry, hydro. Life can be terrible sometimes and when it is, it sucks. ((<3))

Making bad decisions is part of our lives. And that's how we grow and live better imho.

If it wasn't for my mistakes, I couldn't have evolved and fixed them. It's mostly about recognizing what is wrong that we can make it right, or start and keep trying.

+1 My mistakes have been not only compost for profound and insightful learning, but also some of the most significant opportunities I've yet come across in life.

i feel terrible. i've been making terrible decisions. i'm excited to get my life back in order, but right now it feels terrible.

Boy do I know this feeling. Keep with it hydro, once the pieces start falling into place a very pleasant momentum tends to build :)

^ That's a good feeling, don't be sad about it. Have you tried telling her how you feel? ;)

I am going to have an hell of a week starting tomorrow and I am having thoughts about if stimulants could help me to achieve better and I don't like those thoughts at all as I want to stay clean (well as clean as I can as I am on ORT). I never even had problems with stimulants and haven't craved for them before.

Brains work in a mysterious ways.

I don't hate myself for those thoughts but I dislike them and I definately would hate myself for making those thoughts real.

Sometimes these thoughts are inevitable. I have had them and when it comes to that I keep postponing.
Instead of one day at a time i work with a couple of hours atva time. These wishes can bequite intense but when you fight them like that you'll notice that the craving itself doesn't last for so long.

Take care MrRoot! :)