• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

I mean a couple of different things when it comes to the title I just used.

Firstly, when it comes to potentiating opiates/heroin, if you plan to potentiate the drug, is it best to do it before and is in your system? I imagine it is but then that leads me to another question. Can you potentiate the drug when it's already in your system? I imagine the answer is either "yes, to a degree", "sort of" or "no". For instance, grapefruit juice is said to potentiate H. Could I smoke some H then drink some juice to potentiate the high or would that have no effect at all? I know common sense would lead you to drink the juice first and if I had any juice I would, but it's just in theory for the sake of the question.

How long after a dose of smoking H would I need to wait to be able to take the necessary things to potentiate my next dose properly/to a noticeable degree?

I could make this much more long winded than it is but I couldn't be bothered with a long thread this time so I'll leave the question there.

The main reason I ask this is that I usually smoke H before taking any potentiators as I'm not thinking. I'm mainly wondering if you can potentiate whilst you're smoking the drug or how long you should wait after smoking it to potentiate the next dose.

If anybody knows anything about this then please let me know, thanks!
Corydalis root powder works great. Gives it a nice face lift

I really don't get the effects of 30 mg oxy unless I snort with Adderall I usually do 20 mg or 40 mg of ritilin tho not working like it used to. If you use your oxy for energy like I do be careful if you don't have a steady source of ADHD meds because prolonged use will ruin oxy effect without. At least for me I have a very hi tolerance to oxy and had to find a way to get the feeling without taking 3 30's at a time. My wife distributes me my oxy as prescribed after years of watching me finish my script in a week. She takes them also and even ends up giving me some of hers. She has tremendous will power. So when this started it was hell and adding the Adderall really boosts the oxy.