• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Im having a hard time figuring out where to post my question, cant figure out how to start a new thread haha.

Back story: i have been having VIOLENT panic attacks that o believe are linked to my PRESCRIBED suboxone intake. Ever simce I had my daughter, i get spells where i feel like im going to die, cant breath no oxygen in my blood dizzy feeling. I have beem perscribed subs for about 2 years but have taken them for much longer. I take them as perscribed but my mom runs out of her SUBUTEX super fast amd bums my tabs off of me, when I run out of my SUBOXONE she pays me back in SUBUTEX.

Im usually pretty good with my suboxone because i have the naloxone saftey net, where with subutex i do not. So I prefer my subutex.

I have half a dose of suboxone left and and wondering if i can supplement the rest of the dose SAFLEY with limited to no side effects with subutex? (1 tab when i wake up, half when i get to work, half at 5pm and the other half at 8 after lunch, 2.5 tabs total)

I cant find any info anywhere weather combining.the two will imcrease effects there for increase my chance of panic of attack. I don't really want to take that.much subutex with out the naloxone saftey net but my WD are unbearable without my full dose.

Orphenadrine seemes to bet anti-hsitamine for synergization, with buprenorphine, oxycodone, morphine, opium and codeine at least, gives stronger warm bodyload and makes you nodding more even adds some euphoria. Normally I take 100mg slow acting ones. Might not work for everyone.

Guys, I bought pack of 50 mg Cyclizine (Marezine) and as far as I read it has some recreational potential. How much I should take for the first time, how ofter so effects of last time will be gone and what kind of high I can expect from it? Before I took Diazepam, Lyrica and Kodeine

Cyclizine doses shouldn't exceed 100mg but no more than 50mg for your first time. It has anticholinergic effects so dry eyes, mouth can be expected. I can't advise on it's psychoactive effects as I've never used car sickness meds with my opioids.

Cyclizine can cause extrapyramidal effects so as JA said, start with 50 mg and don't go higher than 100 mg

Thanks guys, yesterday I took 50 then the next one and I felt like taking more but I didn't it was ok

I mean a couple of different things when it comes to the title I just used.

Firstly, when it comes to potentiating opiates/heroin, if you plan to potentiate the drug, is it best to do it before and is in your system? I imagine it is but then that leads me to another question. Can you potentiate the drug when it's already in your system? I imagine the answer is either "yes, to a degree", "sort of" or "no". For instance, grapefruit juice is said to potentiate H. Could I smoke some H then drink some juice to potentiate the high or would that have no effect at all? I know common sense would lead you to drink the juice first and if I had any juice I would, but it's just in theory for the sake of the question.

How long after a dose of smoking H would I need to wait to be able to take the necessary things to potentiate my next dose properly/to a noticeable degree?

I could make this much more long winded than it is but I couldn't be bothered with a long thread this time so I'll leave the question there.

The main reason I ask this is that I usually smoke H before taking any potentiators as I'm not thinking. I'm mainly wondering if you can potentiate whilst you're smoking the drug or how long you should wait after smoking it to potentiate the next dose.

If anybody knows anything about this then please let me know, thanks!

Take a small dose of DXM a half hour to an hour before taking your opioid. As to what constitutes a "small dose," it varies from person to person; a very small portion of the population is particularly susceptible to DXM's effects due to bring enzyme deficient wherein a dose like 15-30 mg would have substantial effects for them. For most people, a dose of 30-60 mg does the job nicely without being intoxicating on its own.

Take a small dose of DXM a half hour to an hour before taking your opioid. As to what constitutes a "small dose," it varies from person to person; a very small portion of the population is particularly susceptible to DXM's effects due to bring enzyme deficient wherein a dose like 15-30 mg would have substantial effects for them. For most people, a dose of 30-60 mg does the job nicely without being intoxicating on its own.
Yeah, I've had 60mgs DXM before some streaks of H and it worked hella well.

It went from the H not doing all that much to not just nodding but making me fall asleep (luckily I stayed sat upright.)

I don't have any DXM and was going to go to chemist to get some but it's Sunday so will have to wait until tomorrow:/

I have things like loperamide, pregabalin, promethazine & naproxen but I don't think they potentiate in the desired way.

Cannabis synergizes well with all opiates. I'd say benzos too but that's not really harm reduction..... u can OD if u got no tolerance to both. Pregabalin at large doses 450-600mg used to make me experience closed eye visuals with morphine.

Cannabis synergizes well with all opiates. I'd say benzos too but that's not really harm reduction..... u can OD if u got no tolerance to both. Pregabalin at large doses 450-600mg used to make me experience closed eye visuals with morphine.
Weed really potentiate the effect for me

Like I get completely wasted if I smoke weed after smoking H

Where I am from (the capital of heroin in Greece) it is common knowledge among junkies in the streets that weed gets you fucked up after H

Where I am from (the capital of heroin in Greece) it is common knowledge among junkies in the streets that weed gets you fucked up after H
Thanks for the info dude but unfortunately I'm one of those that can't smoke weed. It doesn't agree with me.

As a young teen, weed used to be 80% of my diet. Now it just send me into panic attacks or cranks my anxiety up 10-fold.

Thanks for the info but yeah, check out my reply to menidiatis about weed.

As for pregabalin, I have some of that and might use some👍

In reference to your other question @Daddydopedick, careful not to get such a high tolerance to pregabalin that it doesn't help you bridge the gap between quitting H and starting on your buprenorphine.
Promethazine/diphenhydramine etc. will potentiate the nod of the H even if you dose it afterwards by making you more drowsy. Just be careful it doesn't make you pass out and burn your house down with a cigarette or something!
I didn't know grapefruit potentiated heroin, I thought it was mainly for oxy and methadone.

Thanks for the info but yeah, check out my reply to menidiatis about weed.

As for pregabalin, I have some of that and might use some👍
I would be careful with using pregabalin, I think it is equally dangerous with using benzos

I get what you say about weed though, I have the same prob, I smoke more H than weed nowadays

Grapefruit juice did not produce anything noticeable for me, but maybe I drank the wrong juice

Honestly my conclusion is there is no safe way to potentiate. You can potentiate with alc and benzos but that is stupid to do and I am glad I don't combine H with flunitrazepam and beers (like I did in the summer) anymore

What I have found works best for me is to leave bigger breaks, so that I am borderline withdrawing, then it feels more pleasurable when I smoke

Dxm 1.5 hrs before is best I've found. This is how long the dxo takes to form and a trip to kick in on high doses. The dxo is what does the magic.

Weed always detracts from opioids for me unless it's like 5 hrs after s.oming weed and I just have the tired feeling and melatonin flood weed causes later.

Weed at the same time as opioids ruins it because weed is anxiogenic and stimulating while opioids are axiolytic and relaxing

Dxm 1.5 hrs before is best I've found. This is how long the dxo takes to form and a trip to kick in on high doses. The dxo is what does the magic.

Weed always detracts from opioids for me unless it's like 5 hrs after s.oming weed and I just have the tired feeling and melatonin flood weed causes later.

Weed at the same time as opioids ruins it because weed is anxiogenic and stimulating while opioids are axiolytic and relaxing
exactly, weed seems to cause me paranoia when I use it together with heroin, so at this point I avoid the combination

tbh I avoid any drug in general since I am in love with heroin and eerything else (except for coke, but that has brutal comedown so fuck it) feels trash and too weak compared to H my one and only love <3

Brompton Cocktail….hands down.

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)
D-amphetamine (Dexedrine) - Cocaine in original formula
Cannabis Indica
Ethanol (Jin)

Another popular combo….famously known as the “Holy Trinity”

Oxycodone (OxyContin)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Carisoprodol (Soma)

My combo…..all items in single glass/ dissolved in sweet pineapple juice/ Jin drink right after to kickstart cocktail :)

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin IR 30mg
Etizolam 0.5mg
Cannabis Indica 5mg oral jel cap
Gabapentin 300mg

Jin 3.0 oz in Canada Dry / Ginger Ale made right after to make everything go BANG !

Brompton Cocktail….hands down.

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)
D-amphetamine (Dexedrine) - Cocaine in original formula
Cannabis Indica
Ethanol (Jin)

Another popular combo….famously known as the “Holy Trinity”

Oxycodone (OxyContin)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Carisoprodol (Soma)

My combo…..all items in single glass/ dissolved in sweet pineapple juice/ Jin drink right after to kickstart cocktail :)

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin IR 30mg
Etizolam 0.5mg
Cannabis Indica 5mg oral jel cap
Gabapentin 300mg

Jin 3.0 oz in Canada Dry / Ginger Ale made right after to make everything go BANG !
I can see how an experienced user who understands very well what they are doing and has a respectable tolerance to all these substances could make such Combos and have fun...

But in no way is it HR suggesting mixing heroin with stimulants and gin, this is really dangerous man unless you REALLY understand what you are doing

Same for mixing opioids with Gabapentinoids or benzos especially potent ones like xans

I recommend against all these Combos