• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

FYI, I’ve read several legit medical journals that proves adding dextro-amphetamine to morphine SIGNIFICANTLY potentiates morphines analgesic / pain-killing effects (during Second World War)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or Amphetamines when taken with a potent opioid, significantly potentiates the opioids positive subjective effects. Larger doses of opioids are able to be taken, improves cognitive function, reduces opioid induced sedation, enhances vigilance, increased dopamine & norepinephrine levels have analgesic effects in combination with potent mu-opioid agonists.

A properly formulated speedball or oral Brompton cocktail is like freaking heaven on earth.

Last edited:
FYI, I’ve read several legit medical journals that proves adding dextro-amphetamine to morphine SIGNIFICANTLY potentiates morphines analgesic / pain-killing effects (during Second World War)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or Amphetamines when taken with a potent opioid, significantly potentiates the opioids positive subjective effects. Larger doses of opioids are able to be taken also.

A properly formulated speedball or oral Brompton cocktail is like freaking heaven on earth.
Agreed, but sounds dangerous af and only for the most experienced and extreme of users, who enjoy flirting with the grim reaper in the name of getting as high as one can get

Not necessarily….anyone using these items should know their tolerance.

Starting dose for Oxycodone is 5mg ….Ritalin is 5/10mg tablet ……etc, etc

You would only use a level of what you normally take…taking in account their body weight, ROA (route of administration), meal prior, DDI, etc.

Brompton Cocktail….hands down.

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)
D-amphetamine (Dexedrine) - Cocaine in original formula
Cannabis Indica
Ethanol (Jin)

Another popular combo….famously known as the “Holy Trinity”

Oxycodone (OxyContin)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Carisoprodol (Soma)

My combo…..all items in single glass/ dissolved in sweet pineapple juice/ Jin drink right after to kickstart cocktail :)

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin IR 30mg
Etizolam 0.5mg
Cannabis Indica 5mg oral jel cap
Gabapentin 300mg

Jin 3.0 oz in Canada Dry / Ginger Ale made right after to make everything go BANG !
You're right about soma. It synergies the euphoria aspect of opioids so fucking well. Benzos don't really add to the euphoria but soma does. I

Ya, I have 10 grams of pure Carisoprodol (Soma) powder, confirmed by lab testing

Oddly I haven’t tried it yet. It’ll go great with my Methadone 80mg & benzo combo

Sounds sweet only that idk how bupe feels like. Although, all those potentiators are 🤙🤙🤙
Bupe is actually pretty potent. Reminds me of an oxycodone high especially with the combo. I've heard people say it feels similar to morphine tho.

Bupe is actually pretty potent. Reminds me of an oxycodone high especially with the combo. I've heard people say it feels similar to morphine tho.

Ya, I have 10 grams of pure Carisoprodol (Soma) powder, confirmed by lab testing

Oddly I haven’t tried it yet. It’ll go great with my Methadone 80mg & benzo combo
I've always wanted to try Soma's! They're like benzodiazepines/barbiturates right? If so, how do they differ in terms of effects?

Morphine Is the king of all and the true opiate experience. Especially IV, nothing like it at all.
I wish I could have any little bit of a morphine experience. It does absolutely NOTHING! I got so pissed having high hopes, the second and third time I had it. I gave up. I wonder why though if anyone could enlighten me with their expertise on the matter it would certainly be appreciated

I wish I could have any little bit of a morphine experience. It does absolutely NOTHING! I got so pissed having high hopes, the second and third time I had it. I gave up. I wonder why though if anyone could enlighten me with their expertise on the matter it would certainly be appreciated
The fk u saying, I'm on 150mg throughout all day I'm nodding on and off real good, warm and fuzzzyyy

What was your roa?

Yeah, I've had 60mgs DXM before some streaks of H and it worked hella well.

It went from the H not doing all that much to not just nodding but making me fall asleep (luckily I stayed sat upright.)

I don't have any DXM and was going to go to chemist to get some but it's Sunday so will have to wait until tomorrow:/

I have things like loperamide, pregabalin, promethazine & naproxen but I don't think they potentiate in the desired way.
By blocking glutamate, tolerance doesn't register as much. (NMDA-R antagonists are glutamate activated ion-channel receptors (Ca2+ or was it another cation? We both can look it up just as easy and I'm confident)... there's no endogenous NMDA, just putting it out there lol. NMDA antagonists also increase NAcc dopamine levels. DXM is also a powerful SRI, which act as painkillers too.

Pregabalin works similar to opioids after the mu-opioid's second messenger arrives causing also causing Ca2+ channel blockade at the alpha2beta subunit.

Loperamide, probably not something you want. No reason. Unless it inhibits certain enzymes concurrently with other opioids significantly.

Promethazine can actually be undesirable with codeine and tramadol. Otherwise it's a good antihistamine. Cyclizine, chlorpheniramine, and doxylamine were also good. Orphenidrine is probably the best but good luck finding it. The TCA doxepin is also a powerful antihistamine, labeled as an antidepressant. Quetiapine is REALLY strong as an antihistamine, but it's an antipsychotic.

Alpha-2 adrenergic agonists are common potentiators, usually come in the heroin (fentanyl more like) in my area. Xylazine is the one they use, a horse tranquilizer. Clonidine is a good human one.

CB1 agonists lastly, like THC isomers or flower buds.

EDIT: How could I forget anticholinergics like atropine and scopolamine.

Odd things like sodium benzoate also potentate. Also check which enzymes metabolize your specific opioid.

GABAergics don't really potentate, just increase sedation.

Last edited:
Agreed, but sounds dangerous af and only for the most experienced and extreme of users, who enjoy flirting with the grim reaper in the name of getting as high as one can get
Cocaine yeah, but are you sure about methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine? Stimulants used to be antidotes before MOR antagonists / inverse agonists. Sedation is decreased, while euphoria is multipled. Only thing is opioids are also exctitory in same parts of the CNS, and lower GABA levels while increasing glutamate (latter is why glutamate blockers, like NMDA antagonist.. NMDA is not a neurotransmitter lol, I feel like that needs to be said, lessen tolerance build up). But generally an overdose inccurs lack of consciousness due to sedation, not for over stimulation. Cocaine is no good because it doesn't last long, allowing for an OD'd to be delayed, and it's cardiotoxic being a sodium channel blocker. Other OD's with stims and opioids with reasonable durations are very rare, only cocaine is common.

Morphine does nothing for me also. It makes my muscles ache and puts me in a bad mood. Even if I take high doses. HATE it.

I feel like potentiating is an unnecessary conversation. Do more. Or decide to end the bullshit for good. Potentiating, imo, could create more harm than good. Finding a healthier solution is worth it.
…. Since this is a HR post.
You can really do it. I’ve been clean from h and everything (except alcohol) for almost 3 and a half years. It’s possible friend. You’re welcome to PM me if I can help.

Old(ish) thread, but not too old to respond to, I hope?

Does one use potentiators only once per day, or can it be done twice a day, say in the morning + evening?

Can one do it multiple times a day?

Daily: buprenorphine
today:buprenorphine, 3mg aprazolam. 750mg pragabalin, two bowls of bud while i was waiting for the other drugs to kick on.