• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Travel Thread - I am lovely and respectful to all in my path PLUR <3 xxxxx

Morning.

I went to South East Asia for three months this summer. It was absolutely amazing and would highly recommend it.

Went to the South Coast Islands in Thailand, then went up North on the Burma border, next onto Cambodia and finally did South to North in Vietnam.

If you're planning on going, I'd recommend doing as much travel by coach or train. It's not as bad as it sounds, you can see much more of the country's landscape and it's much more flexible than taking flights everywhere (it's also much cheaper).

Give us a PM if you want any direct advice.

You didn't go to Laos. 8o You missed out. :p

Where was the logic btw in going from Norhern Thailand to Cambodia, that must have been a long journey?

Train and bus journeys all well and good but sometimes it just doesn't make sense. From Luang Prabang in Laos to Hanoi Vietnam it was gonna be a 48hr journey on a 'disco bus'. Fucking torture I'd rather pay 50quid for a flight.

bullshit, your dad has so paid for some of your holidaying. :p

i wouldn't expect any more though, he's got other wee jessies to be spending it on now. :D

Nah he never mate, you think my dads minted or something and can just afford to dish out cash to me? I fucking wish. :D

he definitely gave you some money for some trip, maybe not the most recent one, maybe it was the last one. i don't actually care so i'll drop it now. ;)

To settle this Felix he never once handed me a wad of cash for going away. I was due to go to Europe last year with a mate and he wanted me to go to HK, Aus & Bali with him. All my money was being saved for the euro trip so he paid for flights and accomodation on the trip with him and I just needed spending money. Was a birthday / xmas / successfully passing uni treat.

So shut it. ;)

Spade yer da's obviously minted if he can afford to spend months in Thailand pestering lady boys.

Or has he done it all on tick from the bank an all, it's the Dundee way.

To settle this Felix he never once handed me a wad of cash for going away. I was due to go to Europe last year with a mate and he wanted me to go to HK, Aus & Bali with him. All my money was being saved for the euro trip so he paid for flights and accomodation on the trip with him and I just needed spending money. Was a birthday / xmas / successfully passing uni treat.

So shut it. ;)

that's it, i knew it! ok i'll shut up now. :|

You decided where you're going with your frequent flyer miles yet Felix?

no, i haven't been telt yet. ;)

we need to move house (3 weeks 8o), i need to get a job, know my rota, and take it from there. it's the least of my worries right now. 8(

It'll only get worse when you move in with her. :p

Aye get a job you lazy cunt, what's the story eh? You claiming your £65 a week from the dole?

I bought a bottle of mineral water from the store beside my school a few hours ago. It's called Tsu'nami and was bottled in Thailand:D8o:|

It sounds like a bad joke with no punchline, but fuck it, it's true. . .