The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been fucking awful

I keep having the impulse to drop what I'm doing, forget everything and everyone, and die

I've been shouting and I get across to no one

it's like this world is filled with philosophical zombies, people that should be inside bodies but the bodies are empty, no consciousness, no soul, no mind, no thought

what the fuck is wrong with this world?

Damn sweetie. My heart goes out to you. I know it may seem like you are useless in your present situation but I am certain that the universe still has work for you. It is why your still here. Why we are all still here. Something yet to be done ties us to life. I pray your pain has subsided and some peace has come to you. If you need to vent feel free to message me. May peace and light fill you this night.
Thank you Dizzy I hope you are doing ok much love and hugs toyou

I'm so sorry you are in this place right now.. I had to step down from a job from neurological pain down my arm.. I am not you, but please don't give up… I am surprised I was able to pull through when I wanted to die and thought there was no way out. I do another type of work now, that isn't so painful.
Maybe, can you take some time off for the pain? Perhaps, it's time to just rest for a while… even if it doesn't help the physical pain, it might help you overall. You would be surprised how many folks you 'are' a use to… even if you don't think so. Just posting here is a use to us. Please hang in there
thanks Smoky not in a goodplace but thankyou for help x

Last edited:
Today has been fucking awful

I keep having the impulse to drop what I'm doing, forget everything and everyone, and die

I've been shouting and I get across to no one

it's like this world is filled with philosophical zombies, people that should be inside bodies but the bodies are empty, no consciousness, no soul, no mind, no thought

what the fuck is wrong with this world?
the world is full of monsters dear. The only way I can deal with that fact is to remember....everything is balanced...for every monster there is an angel. I believe beings of light such as yourself are constantly under attack by said monsters...they sense your light and want to devour it. That is why at times it fills like we are surrounded by nothing but dark beings. It seems like they come out in droves whenever I am heading in the right direction. Just remember you can beat them. You are strong. You are light. And you are loved. Hope this finds you in a better state. Big hug.

Thanks captain. I figure as long as I keep getting back on the horse when I fall off I'll eventually be able to stay on. You stay strong.

You are welcome sweetie. I am doing alright. Just been working a lot and pulling up flooring at home. Had a bad hole in my living room floor so gonna try and replace it when I am off sunday. Anyway, hope your day goes well. Hugs.

^Wow, I would love to have both your strength and skills, dizzygypsy! I have some old decrepit floors in this house that need replacing but I would not have a clue how to go about it and can't afford to hire anyone to do it.

My Final Goodbye

So, after a long time of thinking, I have decided that life is no longer worth living.

Let me give you a little insight on my life:

I have went on bluelight since I was only 15 years old, just smoking weed and popping Ecstasy. I was a depressed kid all my life. Suffer from major anxiety issues and trauma. By the time I was 16, I had progressed to methamphetamine and heroin abuse to cope with my horrible mental state. At 18 years old I had gotten kicked out of my living space and was homeless, thus furthering me and my addiction along with my depression. I am now 20, and was at another rehab and have gotten kicked out for using. I am currently at another program, and they are going to pack my stuff up soon as well. I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin, I despise myself, and so does my family. I have no money, and no one that cares. I'm very lonely.

I can't take this pain anymore.

I wanted to thank all you Bluelighters for giving me support through these rough years.

I wish the best for all of you, but it is my time to go.

-Love Shawn.

Hey Shawn<3

Please reconsider as you are making a mistake.

The answers are out there, you just have not looked in the right place yet. If you keep searching you will find them.

If you have given the twelve step approach an honest and full go and its not working, then take everything from it that does and look for the remaining answers in other places.

Your an amazing and good person, you just don't see or believe that. You will be able to see that. Forgive yourself. Your being way way way to hard on yourself. We are human beings. The very best thing in the world humans are good at... is fucking up. We all do it all day every day.. all of us. Give yourself a break already.. you deserve it. Quit holding your self up to the standerds of a GOD;) Your a human fuck up like everyother of the 7.125 billion people on this ball. Every single one of is a total fuck up. It all good, we are suposed to fuck up. Thats how we learn. Thats what life is. A never ending lession dancing with a never ending stream of exspieinces.

Your an amazing person who is facing a very difficult chalange. This is a chalage you can win. Life is always changing.. Just because you are in a really tough spot now and may have been for a long time, this does not mean this is going to be the way it always is.. though it can feal that way.

I went through the mother load of struggle, misfortune, bad luck, and repercussions of my fuck ups. It really lasted for around six years. It was like an avalanche.. severe health problems, titanic size addictions, significant legal issues, relationship crumbled, lost everything financially, lost a business, acquired fort knox medical debt, custody battle, OD where I was on a respirator for four days... etc, etc, etc.

I got as close as a person could come to taking my own life. Then when I got to the moment of truth I realized that I did not have to kill myself to be free.. I had reached a point where is was already free. The old "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."

You're there Shawn. When we decide we are at a place where killing ourselves is the best option we have nothing more to lose. You're now free to do whatever you want.

The option to commit suicide is always there. We can do it anytime we decide. This really does not hit home until a person actually decides do it. Then we actually realize we can do this anytime we want.

If we can do this anytime we want, why not put it off for awhile. Why not keep it in reserve and go a couple more rounds with life. Why not use your new found freedom to go and do something you always wanted to do but never got around to it. Why not try some approaches you haven't looked into to try and heal from your wounds.

What i chose to do with my freedom was research and figure out what and how to treat the condition I had. A condition that left dozens of skilled doctors baffled after like 300,000 dollars worth of dead ends. Who would have thunk it, I figured it out and treated myself successfully in under six months.

Then I decided to figure out what the fuck addiction actually was and how to treat me individually. Who would have thunk it, I did it and after struggling with substance abuse and addiction for decades I just rolled over 2.5 years addiction free. I'm not only comfortable in my own skin, but loads more comfortable that most "normies" ever will be.

In loosing all the material shit and wealth, I ended up realizing how worthless it really is.

WIth about two years worth of work I have every aspect of the enormous totally fucked seemingly black holed doomed life totally straightened up.

In a short time I start my dream job, making more than I will ever need as i'm a very simple dude these days and it pays pretty damn good.

I will be living in the area of the country that I love. I have maintained a great relationship with my son and have rebuilt a great relationship with my family.

If I would have decided to go through with the exit strategy I would have made the biggest mistake of my life.

If someone would have told me on that day that in less than three years I would be totally healthy, addiction free, as healthy mentally and physically as I have ever been, More peaceful, content and happy then I really ever thought possible, and starting my dream job.. I would have kicked them in the balls and tried to stomp them to death with my weak emaciated, broke ass, addicted body.

But they would have been telling the truth.

Reach deeper, you have a whole tank you didn't even know about. You got this and your life will change if you change it.

Pick yourself up. Search out and find the answers to the questions you have. You will be amazed at where you end up.

I am:)

<3<3<3

I hope you don't do it. At least not before you tried all the options. You're still so very young. I hope you change your mind. I really do.

Hi, I'm sorry to bother but I just joined this site a few days ago. I had posted under relationships and stuff but I guess this would of been most appropriate place to post my problems. I have tried to commit suicide and was put in the psych ward for a few days back in Sept. I think it hurts most that I failed, just like I've failed in everything else in my life. This is the first part of what I posted, the rest is under "Am I The Only One" under the relationship section. Once again sorry to be such trouble.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm meant to be with no one. No relationships, no friends, just me and my "medication". Girls kinda freak me out relationship wise cause I always feel if one ever liked me she would have a hiding agenda (And from many many bad experiences) Guys well....... I really haven't been with anyone relationship wise and even sex wise only once. Iono I was always told the definition of insanity is expecting a different result an while doing the same thing. And I figure my life is about 1/3 over if I'm lucky and it's doesn't get easier for a guy like me. I just need something to tell my friends and family cause they all, and I mean all are in relationships. Even my parents are waiting for me to find a nice girl and settle down. I don't even have a career job. Iono sorry for the rant, theses forums are the only way I can get all this out and tomorrow I have to deal with being like the 9th and the million questions of why I never had a gf..........

iono if anyone feels the same or want to chat it be cool, hope this is in the right place to post this........"

I'm sorry, this is most of the rest that explains more of my situation.

"Well I guess I have major depression, suicidal thoughts and previous failures of acted out thoughts, schizophrenia, and well I guess extreme paranoia. I was on antidepressants but I gave up after a while. So now to get thought the day I will smoke or roll mdma, or take a benzodiazepine to calm me. I have very few friends and none that I can talk to about any of this. I am also bisexual but I'm so antisocial and have no hope in ever being in a relationship I've never told anyone cause it doesnt matter and I don't think I can take the reaction on my own. Most days are spent alone crying and wondering why I'm even alive. I'm trying not to cry as I write this. I mean what person would want to be with someone like me? Someone so scared and paranoid to be in public alone, if not on drugs just always depressed, and someone who doesnt see a future for themselves. Even when I do see someone, well mostly girls I would be too scared to go up to a boy, only things that come into my mind are I'm not good enough for her, she's to pretty, she's leave me if I show her the true me, just break my heart so why bother. I'm sorry I know this seems like just some loser kid rant, but like I said I don't have anyone at all. Sites like these are the closest I have to a cconversation with another human being. I know it's a lot to read, I don't expect anyone to or any miracle answers, I've kinda given up on it all and just accepted this is my life. But for those who have least given me some advice and for those that do read, thanks. It does mean something to me and I do feel little better writing this."

Tweak, I just sent you a PM. It is so hard when you are in the middle of a total collapse not to feel fatalistic--like it will never end. There is help for depression. You are exhausted and worn down. Give yourself time and room to just lie still and breathe. Don't worry about the future right now or what anyone else in the world thinks. <3

Ahh the inevitable, suicide contemplation upon detoxing, strikes again, I see. Been there. You will pull through this. Just trust...and when you feel like you absolutely cannot stand a second more. Just go ahead and stand a second more.

From your mental issues I assume you have seen some actual real life hard shit, and some bad things have probably happened to you. Because you are writing this post I know you beat every single one of them.

What makes the drugs so special? Why are the drugs supposedly stronger than you? Why would you pick now to start running? These are all rhetorical questions, in case you can't tell.

Hang in there...because one day when you're old, gray, on your deathbed, surrounded in loved ones, probably on the drugs for legit reasons by then lol...you're gonna be really really happy you did!

Try living for 3 months with the thought you can always do it any time you want and see how it goes. Just take one day at a time. Don't contemplate the future too much.

Suicidal feelings caused by drug-addiction leave too. Especially if you take up a healthy lifestyle you will be completely changed in a few months. At least a lot stronger and more positive.

If you have been through horrible shit try to put a lid on it and don't go into it any more.

Also, please be careful and don't do anything that could hurt you for life and make everything 100 times worse.

A woman I know who works as a social worker told me how one woman she worked with tried to commit suicide by hanging but was found and rescued in time. She ended up completely immobilised and could just lie on the bed without talking or anything. Until she eventually died of an infection but that took quite a while.

Something like that is the last thing you want.

life is precious bro. consider reconsidering.. drugs have taken everything from me including a close friend less than a month ago. im a year clean on valentines day, it can be done, and the other side is beautiful. i can relate to you man, although i can never say i know your situation. i'm still in benzo withdrawal after a year but know that if i keep doing good that good things will happen. falling down is never a reason to quit... if you ever need to pm someone i'll be willing to do whatever i can, just don't let go. throw on some tunes and roll with the tides man. please don't do anything bad. <3

There is way too much emphasis (pressure tbh) put on people to be in a relationship. There is no rule book that says by a certain age you have to be n one. Consider this: if you were in a relationship and yet your relationship with yourself is in its current state, you would do more harm to yourself and even the other person. Get to know and accept yourself. Figure out strategies for putting other people's opinions of you and your life in the right perspective. There is no one way to live a life contrary to what our families may think. It sounds to me like you have a lot on your plate--mental health issues, self medicating and suicidal thoughts. Your body and mind are screaming out for your own attention, for healing your self inside. Take time now to do that. You will never regret it. Having a long life of suffering ahead of you strips you of motivation but what if you shifted your focus to healing yourself and could picture an easiness inside?

Tweak, can you give us an update on what is happening? Will you be able to post once you leave the rehab?

I've been thinking about you all night and you were on my mind upon waking this morning. I hope you find some softness in the world today.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.