The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you have a had a tough time while also suffering severe physical pain. You did a twelve hour shift thats amazing in itself and still you still found the time to come here and leave an encouraging comment for me too. You sound like an amazing person and you so deserve a break. You are definitely not alone when you are here. Squashy hugs for you

You seem to be a strong person, and despite your suffering you are pretty much present for other too.
That tells a lot about yourself.

Regarding your levels of hormone, couldn´t it be leveled up with medication or removal is mandatory?

Dot be scared. Stay strong

I have severe depression from PAWS

I fear I will lose this battle one day

I still thnk of suicide way too much
I am trying. I hate failing myself. I am filled with mad melancholy. I fear the same, so tired of this war raging in me. I dream of surrender and peace.

I am trying. I hate failing myself. I am filled with mad melancholy. I fear the same, so tired of this war raging in me. I dream of surrender and peace.

Same here. I feel like a never-ending failure

I am thinking of ending my life a lot right now

Ok pills kicking in so no longer rocking and crying...good God I hate that feeling about to drink some coffee...one cup cause with thyroid issues can't have more...jump in shower, and get ready to work yet another double...sigh...

Today the thought is constant. I am starting day two no heroin....not in a good place...

Hang in there

I am severely depressed today

But I Am trying

PAWS=post acute withdrawal syndrome

It is a mild form of withdrawal with some or a lot of symptoms to a milder degree

It can last months or years.

I came here tonight because I feel so much pain in my face from Trigeminal Neuralgia that I wish I was dead. I can't stop crying. I can't stop looking around the room and thinking of ways to harm myself. I had so many attacks of pain today in work I feel I can no longer carry on. I love my job so much but I feel so tired and miserable due to the pain that I am unable to continue working. It was my whole life and I am no use to anyone at all now. I am so tired I wish I could sleep and never wake up.

I came here tonight because I feel so much pain in my face from Trigeminal Neuralgia that I wish I was dead. I can't stop crying. I can't stop looking around the room and thinking of ways to harm myself. I had so many attacks of pain today in work I feel I can no longer carry on. I love my job so much but I feel so tired and miserable due to the pain that I am unable to continue working. It was my whole life and I am no use to anyone at all now. I am so tired I wish I could sleep and never wake up.

I am so sorry

What work were you into?

Stay strong <3

Damn sweetie. My heart goes out to you. I know it may seem like you are useless in your present situation but I am certain that the universe still has work for you. It is why your still here. Why we are all still here. Something yet to be done ties us to life. I pray your pain has subsided and some peace has come to you. If you need to vent feel free to message me. May peace and light fill you this night.

Hang in there

I am severely depressed today

But I Am trying

PAWS=post acute withdrawal syndrome

It is a mild form of withdrawal with some or a lot of symptoms to a milder degree

It can last months or years.
Wow. That really sucks. Seems no matter how hard we try our addiction leaves scared too deep to truely heal. On another note, I broke down and used this weekend. Feel like an idiot. Depressed over my failure yet again. Really really need to find away to beat the mental side of this. I've made it through the first days of withdraw repeatedly. I just do not understand why my mind allows me to surrender to my urges again and again even while knowing the terrible reality of it.

You seem to be a strong person, and despite your suffering you are pretty much present for other too.
That tells a lot about yourself.

Regarding your levels of hormone, couldn´t it be leveled up with medication or removal is mandatory?
thank you . I appreciate it. Yea.actually they are leveling it down with medication but still high. One of my big worries is going from hyper into hypo which has a whole different set of problems. Overall feeling much better though. Been able to sleep the last to nights so that has helped a lot.

I'm so sorry you are in this place right now.. I had to step down from a job from neurological pain down my arm.. I am not you, but please don't give up… I am surprised I was able to pull through when I wanted to die and thought there was no way out. I do another type of work now, that isn't so painful.
Maybe, can you take some time off for the pain? Perhaps, it's time to just rest for a while… even if it doesn't help the physical pain, it might help you overall. You would be surprised how many folks you 'are' a use to… even if you don't think so. Just posting here is a use to us. Please hang in there
<3 Smoky

Last edited:
Wow. That really sucks. Seems no matter how hard we try our addiction leaves scared too deep to truely heal. On another note, I broke down and used this weekend. Feel like an idiot. Depressed over my failure yet again. Really really need to find away to beat the mental side of this. I've made it through the first days of withdraw repeatedly. I just do not understand why my mind allows me to surrender to my urges again and again even while knowing the terrible reality of it.

Keep trying - we can do this

Status
Not open for further replies.