• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like i'm losing my mind i'm panicking and i think if i didn't have getting my xanax tomorrow morning i'd kill myself

it's worse now i tried talking to my mom BIG MISTAKE i told her that she was a fucked up parent to me the 3 years she was around for and she tried blaming my dad for taking me away from her but it was her reckless behavior that got me taken away from her my dad was no saint but he didn't once put me in danger and she did but no it's not her fault I FUCKING HATE HER i don't know why i keep trying to have a relationship with her i guess it's abandonment issues

^ it makes sense that you keep trying---you want a mother. Unfortunately she gave birth to you but did not mother you. I have a few friends that have parents who totally screwed up. Their kids were taken away and now they are adults and the mothers want forgiveness but without copping to what they did at all. It's a hard situation. Your Dad sounds like, whatever other problems he has had, he put you first.

Take some deep breaths, put on some headphones, and crank it.. That always knocks my panic down..

Ill have 2 pm u the story of my mother someday.. I know abandonment from her also..
Some people are toxic, including blood.. Whomevr said blood was thicker then water was very wrong..

Keep clear of her for a while if u can.. Focus on u and feeling bettr.. Feel better soon

<3. <3 <3

yeah he did he even got clean for me it took him till i was 7 though and i started drinking about two months before he quit then 6 years later his back hurt him so bad he went to the hospital they said they were gonna give him morphine he said no i'm an alcoholic but they did it anyway and sent him home with a script of vicodin and that started us both on the track to being junkies i injured my back about a year later and got prescribed norco and soma the oxycontin then i started shooting up and later found out one of my "friends" got my dad to shoot up then we started shooting up together it's sad it turned out this way he would have had a great life i they never gave him that damn morphine and who knows maybe i wouldn't have turned out to be such a fuckup either... oh and thank you herb and sconnie it's nice to have people care about me even though i don't give a damn about myself

it's too bad i don't know anyone like that that i know in person other than some of my family but your kindness made me give up on killing myself at least for a while

it's too bad i don't know anyone like that that i know in person other than some of my family but your kindness made me give up on killing myself at least for a while

You never know who you'll get to meet in real life. :)

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. You're still always welcome to PM me too.

Guess 2day is my turn to feel badly.. Flowers~ I have noone in real life either.. that'll make ending it that much easier I guess.

I had to call in 2day bc I woke up @ 4 am sicker then shit.. I may loose my job ( doubtful but mayb)
I can't get any fmla bc I have no doctor. I'm going to end it if that happens.. Idc anymore.. I'm not going to stay around this shit holed exsistance for very much longer..

sconnie just hang in it'll turn out ok i promise yesterday was one of the worst days i've had in quite some time today is much better i got a great nights sleep so thats probably why i'm still stressing about my childish mother though

i saw my therapist and i don't think i'm gonna make much progress with her seeing as how i've done years of therapy already and worked though my problems things still bother me but i doubt i can get it resolved

no she's a really good therapist i've just already worked out my problems over the years so i'm not sure how much progress i'll make
hey sconnie how old are you you seem to relate to me and i'm 23

Just had my 29th bday. It was pretty lame.

I'm happy I'm about done w/ my therapist, she's nice and all but.. Just isn't working for me.

i'm so sad that all my friends in the suicide tread are doing not so great i hope you all hang on to live cause things get better

I sure hope ur right dude, bc I really have nothing to live for anymore.. I'm habging by a thread and I don't even care anymore.. Just be easier to end it..

Status
Not open for further replies.