The Suicide support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain that is pretty heartwarming.. Cute pups, eithr urs?

How u hanging in there 2day, hun?

Captain that is pretty heartwarming.. Cute pups, eithr urs?

How u hanging in there 2day, hun?

Not ours, I found the picture online. But I should see if our dogs can do that.

I'm doing well, I have work later today and am really happy with my job. I love what I do.

AWWWWWWWW. I love that picture, CH! Thank you for posting it here.<3

:) I knew people would love it here. It put some warmth in my heart and wanted to share the love.

Not ours, I found the picture online. But I should see if our dogs can do that.

I'm doing well, I have work later today and am really happy with my job. I love what I do.

:) I knew people would love it here. It put some warmth in my heart and wanted to share the love.

Thank you really! <3

That's good dude, I'm glad ur doing good.. my dog would definitely do that, he's very playful.

feels like every time i reach out to anyone it ends up being a mistake. i know its maybe all in my head but its seriously hard to quit thinking that way.

my main driving force in life is the desire to stay out of other people's way.

if there was a 100% reliable, painless, and affordable way to euthanize myself i think i would have done it by now. the pain of life doesn't seem as bad as the pain of death tho. just gotta grin and bear it and wait for the second coming.

Its had to feel like u have noone. I feel that way a lot .. U can get in my way anytime. :)
Pm me if u like bud, I'm a good listener.

i'm so depressed right now i'm seriously thinking of taking my gun putting it to my head and pulling the trigger idk life is just to painful

more like a bad life most days i'm miserable if few and far in between that i feel happy

:( I just want to give u a big hug.. I know how that feels man, until I got on these meds, I was just miserable, suicide was all I could think about... People were looking into having me committed so I thought I better try something, bc if I get locked up. The psyc ward, I'm getting a disability lawyer.. Fuck that, u get a free check for drunks u can give out free checks for us nuts...

I do still think about suicide though, I am happier w/ my meds, but suicide 4 me is NEVER off the table.. I just cant/dont tell any1 in my real life, not that there are many pep 2 tell or care but u know...
Anyways off me,

I'm so sorry buddy, I hate seeing you sad. I know we just met, but you seem like a gr8 dude and I'm looking forward to getting to know you...
does smoking pot help, I see u like in the beautiful state of cali ( u lucky dog).. I'd <3 to @ least visit cali, I want to move there someday when I'm old or family is gone..
U should post some pics in the photo thread.

i don't smoke weed but i do inject pain pills and that makes me happy but i don't get enough to do them everyday

I know nothing about that, I've never shot anything.. I can't live w/o my green.. :)

I just hope ur doing ok..

thank you sconnie for how nice you've been to me it makes me happy to know that people can care about me even though i'm a loser junkie

Hey np hun.:) Just bc someone is an addict doesn't make them a looser..so don't call urself that!! No1's perfect, and we all have our problems..

We're all in this giant toilet together my friend.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.