L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Stranger In Me - Problematic sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but people like you make people like him. How can you say such things? What does loneliness have to do with the bible? Listen man, if he wants helps, he will findin within himself. This thread made me uncomfortable because I don't like these type of things, any sane person would say this. This being said, I will ignore this thread from now on. Shivers me.
What DOES loneliness have to with the bible? I didn't mention the Bible. Nor did I put those two words in the same sentence for comparison.
You also sound as if you think I'm responsible for someone else's thoughts or behavior because I didn't judge him or treat him with disgust, like you did. I don't MAKE him who he is... that's a bit dramatic. I don't believe anyone has the right to hurt anyone else, I said he should fight against those feelings.
Please, please get help before it's too late, D.

I'm actually going to close this thread because i think it's going to be very triggering to people, OP included.

OP needs help, and won't get it here, TBH. People tried to offer support to no avail.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.