• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I've been to Mexico several times and on two occasions became very ill from drinking the tap water.

Most tap water in the US is drinkable, I think many take that for granted. Still wouldn't want to snort it, though.

Guys, 4 dealers have let me down so far, I mean it s Sunday night but that s no excuse right? fucking lack of professionalism, don t you agree?

What are you trying to score? This is why I always loved the Darknet when I was using. Darknet is serious business.

What are you trying to score? This is why I always loved the Darknet when I was using. Darknet is serious business.
coke, I live in South America hence is good, cheap and everywhere. I ve many contacts and there s always at least one available for the "night shift", but maybe cos it s Sunday they ve all taken a collective night off or something.......

Before the Covid mess I used to buy lots of stuff from the Darknet, mostly heroin that does not exist down here, but I ve stopped because the Postal Service down here is a nightmare, I ve find a way to get pharma opioids from dodgy pharmacies and last but not least.....back in the days the markets were way more user friendly than today.
Anyway, their loss, Clonazepam´s kicking, thanks God it s coke and not H.....

but yeah, if I was living in a country with a remotely reliable postal service I ll definitely buy something from the Deep web, I miss opium for instance. What were u addicted to if u don t mind me asking @FindingSobriety ?

emergency solved, two dealers are on the way ( hopefully not at the same time cos shoot outs are tolerated in the favelas but not so much in a middle class neighborhood).
I freakin love this country !

Ingested (Low Dose) Meth, good lord was that my shit.

Going on 3 years “meth free”. Feel fucking amazing *Thanks be to Gods!*
Meth is not a thing here, I ve tried it just once and hated it, basically I ve spent 12 hours writing and cancelling the same phrase on the computer. But my wife loves her uppers so thank God there s no meth here, cos she would probably be the ultimate tweaker...

Meth is not a thing here, I ve tried it just once and hated it, basically I ve spent 12 hours writing and cancelling the same phrase on the computer. But my wife loves her uppers so thank God there s no meth here, cos she would probably be the ultimate tweaker...
Sounds like you took too much, it’s easy to do.

You get some 🔥 shit over there? Don’t get me wrong, I love Coke, but only if it’s that fire 🔥. Here in the States all we get is crap.
indeed I do, I ve always been more inyto opioids an when I was in Europe I hated coke, shitty and expensive. Down here I ve finally realized why people like coke......it s the only stim I could use (and i mix the thing with pharma opioids) still it s different from any other stim I guess.

Sounds like you took too much, it’s easy to do.
but in general I ve never had good experiences with stims (settig coke aside) in Europe we don t have ( at least had when I was there)meth but there is speed, Ive used it a few times and I didn t like it ( especially when I went to the loo and I was unable to find my penis). Believe it or not, my upper are oxys
Here in the States all we get is crap.
yeah, there s really no point in doing blow outside of South America unless you are rich, a dealer or have super good connections, It s a blessing and a curse having all this blow available...I guess it s a similar problem with meth in the States, cheap and kinda everywhere....and dpn t get me started with crack!

Same in Italy, at least in my hometown. But hey, down here you can get opis from the pharmacy and good blow at affordable prices who cares about tap water :p ?
Is life is Brazil expensive? Looking for a more affordable place to live, and I wanted to try opis ever since I didn't get anything out of the H I tried (too low dose because I chickened out).

Is life is Brazil expensive? Looking for a more affordable place to live, and I wanted to try opis ever since I didn't get anything out of the H I tried (too low dose because I chickened out).
Actually it s pretty expensive if you earn in Brazilian reais, their taxes are absurd! For instance I play guitar and I ve bought my resonator and my amp when i went back to Italy because here they cost a fortune. BUT : if you receive in dollars , 1 usd= 5,20 brazilian reais , in euro or pounds or it s even better, so you should be fine. Cigarettes and blow are pretty cheap and of good quality, also depending where you live you basically don t need heating (in the Northeast it s summer like 12 months per year) . Beach wise and women wise is basically heaven, you should visit first and see whether it s your thing or not

I wanted to try opis ever since I didn't get anything out of the H I tried
It s not something that I ld recomend, because once you ve opened the Pandora´s Box all bets are off. But definitely better use pharma grade stuff than H cut with God knows what.