• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

Is it good stuff?

Have you tried the washed coke that's almost 100% pure?

That stuff is great

Is it good stuff?

Have you tried the washed coke that's almost 100% pure?

That stuff is great
Not sure whether the coke I did when I went to Colombia( courtesy of a Colombian friend of mine, it s easy to be ripped off there as a gringo) was almost 100% pure, but I ld say it s the best I ve ever used so far. AFAIK Colombian blow is still produced as in the 70´s-80´s. The blow sold here in Brazil is from Perú, good as well, I ld say that the stuff of my favourite dealer is at least 85%-90 % pure ( and the price is ridicolous, especially compared to the US and Europe).

Anyway, the availability, the good quality and the low prices are both a blessing and a curse ( ask @nznity )....it s really easy to use blow daily as if it was coffee

My settings are all off !!!! I'm think I am going to cry. It's horrible and disarray.

how can't even fix it. It's all wrong. I don't know if my settings can ever be fixed now. Why is my name al f'ckd.

Another bad day.

99.9% sure i'd have been dead decades ago had I lived in SA
I m definitely not a good example, but generally speaking the purer it is, the lesser u need to use , my drummer for instance has been snorting since the 80´s and is alive and relatively well. coke is not a benign substance but I guess that the cut (along with the prices) is a big part of coke related issues in Europe and the US.
Down here the real issue is crack :cry:

My settings are all off !!!! I'm think I am going to cry. It's horrible and disarray.

how can't even fix it. It's all wrong. I don't know if my settings can ever be fixed now. Why is my name al f'ckd.

Another bad day.
What settings are messed up? You all good?

sYZ5X4Ql.jpg

that stuff ^ is better than meth (true story)

Had some benzedrex the other day
Nod to a bird (my ipod lost), almost fall asleep, had some serotonin

Last edited:
Methylphendiate today only third time ever, very experienced with stims though. Just 10mg around 15 hours ago now

Highlights include boiling eggs, was super looking forward to it, went off to do bit of work while it boiled. 5 minutes later (one hour in reality unfortunately) returned to find ruined eggs and a ruined pan.

Plan was to get through 8 hours backlog work minimum. Reality was I got an hours work done plus loads of internet rabbit holes fallen down. And I'll have less energy tomorrow than usual. So, just a fail really. Can see it being super-useful functional stim though if harnessed correctly, no euphoria in that dose for me, for which I'm grateful for as then it's an all-bets-are-off destructive scenario almost certainly

EDIT still awake 3.15am, gotta get up in less than 6 hours, full days work ahead, very draining work too if not functioning on full power. Not great but then it's the weekend and can chill for a minute

Last edited:
I'm alright now. My name is all large on the menu now. It's the menu I guess. At least it's only five letters ?!!!
P0R7Rng.png

Settings seem alright.

Thank you @deficiT <3
I honestly don't even know what you're pointing out. I don't have that anywhere, but I'm on mobile so idk.

we have a situation here, my missus ´nose is kinda bleeding. Smoking-Iving-boofing are a no no, maybe the drinking route? add some coke to good old coca cola will do ?

we have a situation here, my missus ´nose is kinda bleeding. Smoking-Iving-boofing are a no no, maybe the drinking route? add some coke to good old coca cola will do ?
oral certainly works, but not many options there eh

maybe eat some and rub some in the gums?

oral certainly works, but not many options there eh

maybe eat some and rub some in the gums?
It s strange how the ROA at times is as addictive as the drug itself, for instance I m way better doing pharma oxys than shitty H but I still miss the rituality of smoking, my IVving friends would use...even weed IV if it was possible, and my lady is a lil too much into snorting, Ritalin, Blow, once shw was trying to snort her anti depressant!
I love smoking in general but smoking coke is a line I don t wanna cross, , I will end up smoking crack in no time and I ve heard it s a bad idea (especially down here i9n South America)

btw :
Indeed. I've never been into IV, but it took me a good 10 years to get over my snorting fixation.
were u into snorting H as well ? That s pretty hard on the nose ( I ve only enjoyed snorting H4 courtesy of a US vendor on a DN market, but snorting H 3 is like super disgusting....)

btw :

were u into snorting H as well ? That s pretty hard on the nose ( I ve only enjoyed snorting H4 courtesy of a US vendor on a DN market, but snorting H 3 is like super disgusting....)

I smoked it 99% of the time. Black tar. I snorted it a few times, but this was just because my friends were cooking up shots for IV, but I snorted the spoon instead of shooting it.

But with most other drugs I loved snorting it. I love snorting meth, even though it's very painful.

If I'm doing something like oxycodone, I will eat eat 80% of the pill, but then snort 20% when the pill is peaking.

Sometimes I'll snort water, just to feel that psychological rush of putting stuff up my nose.

I just love the act of snorting shit to get high. I understand why IV addicts will sometimes shoot up distilled water, just for the psychological rush.