• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

There are now a truck load of pinned threads at the top of OD and BDD now. At first I didn't realize they were pinned, so I was wondering why only mostly really old threads were showing up. Thought I accidentally screwed a setting up or that the forum was rolled back to a really old backup or something, lol

There are now a truck load of pinned threads at the top of OD and BDD now. At first I didn't realize they were pinned, so I was wondering why only mostly really old threads were showing up. Thought I accidentally screwed a setting up or that the forum was rolled back to a really old backup or something, lol
The Archives got dumped back into the main forum as XF can handle it, so you might see a bunch of 7 year old threads with a 2 post n00b answering the 7 year old question. At least they're stacking on to old threads instead of making 4 post new ones.

Also , I cut loose a ton of Stickies so you/ we can all read the front page again. 3 is plenty, right??? Be careful of old ones floating down page after page in the current of progress.

Yeah those pesky little thumbtacks were a far cry from a whole pink colored thread huh? Gotta find something to complain about in this fancy new house..

Xorkoth is festivE !
lrwPEbE.jpg

izjpypb.jpg

That's awesome. Another thing that is awesome is that you have restored your username back to Xorkoth. All is well with the universe now ?

Indeed, equilibrium has been re-established.

The sudden influx of "new" stickies confused us in PD earlier today, too.

Cool art. I just want to say hello everybody. Nice to see this thread moving.
this forum is very nice and is user friendly also because i think that is how the www. is meant to be. it just requires a bit of a learning curve also. it is just technology and how things work. even the whole internet can be confusing.
this website is so nice. it is one of a kind and unique and one of those amazing happenings that just manifests from some higher power or a gift from something like magic. of course, there will never be anything perfect, not the way this universe is designed for a daily struggle with everything.
the artwork is nice. art helps as therapy sometimes in this world.
i wanted to post a pic for xorkoth. he is gifted with so many talents. he is one that stands out and can help to jump start humanity for the better and to higher levels. i just wanted to post something nice and pretty. sometimes i feel bad though for using up too much space for unnecessary stuff, but i wanted to try to show my little appreciation. ☺
anyway just a little trivia, i finally found a post from xorkoth that actually had a typo. i was so amazed that he could be so perfect in his posting with grammar, content, and spelling that i almost fell on the floor when i saw he misspelled a word. but it was just like one letter. i thought hevwas so very perfect that he couldn't even spell incorrectly, but he too made an error. stupid universe gets everyone eventually. xorkoth got the amazing dna genetics. a friek of nature and so fine and mindboggling amazing. you gotta love creation and especially a xorkoth. so yeah, this forum never ceases to amaze me more than it life itself. sorry i just wanted to get that load off of me. and feels good too.

Wow I don't think I've ever been so intensely flattered, thanks Hylight. ❤❤

I wanted to say that, but I thought it would sound wrong. Xorkoth,thanks! Shout out to madness00 for the lovely floral bouquet.

thank you for so much feelings, support, sanity, and, stability.
and thank you mods, for doing so great too. ?

? ❌ ⭕ ? ? :alien: 8( :\ 8o ? ? ???

That picture is super neat. It's both fresh AND clean. And trippy as fuck.

the most amazing staff
PDzBwew.jpg

that there ever could be !
thank you bunches
and forever and ever !