• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

How's everyone doing? :D
It's like 20°C (68°F) here and no clouds so I'm chilling on my balcony refreshing 'What's new' every other minute instead of doing stuff for uni :p

We say COLLEGE in America.

I’m ok though. Mentally unhinged and waiting for the end like I would a fucking terrible, boring movie.

This is on par with Inherent Vice in terms of box office losses.

Lolll @CH.

It’s my birthday today and literally have no plans yet besides hang out with my mom.... what is life ??

How's everyone doing? :D
It's like 20°C (68°F) here and no clouds so I'm chilling on my balcony refreshing 'What's new' every other minute instead of doing stuff for uni :p

Beautiful weather here too, about to go on a bike ride. No LSD though.

I’m ok though. Mentally unhinged and waiting for the end like I would a fucking terrible, boring movie.

I can relate...

Lolll @CH.

It’s my birthday today and literally have no plans yet besides hang out with my mom.... what is life ??

Happy birthday ?

I'm pretty sure today was another day right around 100 degrees here, and sunny as usual...a great day!

This poor thread, I found it getting buried deeper and deeper. In an attempt to narcan it back to life I shall start talking about: Eargasms.

You know that feeling you get when you clean your ears with a qtip? If done just right then I seriously think it is the best feeling in the world, better than sex and better than any drug (dare I say).

Qtips work well but aren't the best of the best. There are other items that feel better, I'm still on the search for the best so let me know if you think you've found it. I'm not sure what to try next, maybe one of those little fuzzy pipe cleaner things?

The best I've found so far is this nylon string from an old set of ear plugs. I removed the ear plugs then inserted the string a bit into my ear. It is stiff enough to go where I push it but still flexible and soft enough that it feels good REAL GOOD. When I twist the string the end that's in my ear flops around and OMG it's indescribable the amount of pleasure this produces.

Another contender is to squirt a small amount of the 3% hydrogen peroxide in the ear while lying on my side. The tiny bubbles feel good, plus this can have the added benefit of helping to remove excess ear wax if that happens to be a problem.

Eargasms are real. Spread the word. Just be careful, punctured ear drums are incredibly painful.

Lol, i like the writing end of a click pen, without the actual pen bits, cue tips a close 2nd.

On a different note, im sunburned to hell, sweaty, and smell like gunpowder..... today was a good day.

Sunny as fuck here too, it's been humid the last week but past few days including today there's a nice breeze which is perfect. Gonna meet up with a mate today and get fucked on mephedrone, DHC, Xans, and weed. Today is a good day.

Last weekend the festival I went to was 100 degree F, but they provided air conditioned yurts they built for the bands, and VIP air conditioned bathrooms with showers.

That's awesome. Another thing that is awesome is that you have restored your username back to Xorkoth. All is well with the universe now ?