• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Direct me where to find a connect in DC

th

Happens with you too huh?

th

Just gotta get in there and do work son

When I walked through at least 1/4th of the District of Columbia, I saw SO MANY open air drug sales. Not typically in the marketplace small gatherings, more like one dude and/or homies with handguns keeping the turf theirs, for every like 1/10th to 1/4 mile.

Hi everyone!.. I am new to the forum.. love reading and sharing my experiences related to drugs etc. If anyone has any questions about sildenafil .. let me know :)

Hi folks. Quiet 'round here! F'ing Facebook is killing the web like the web's killed physical stores. I won't do FB for many obvious (to me) reasons. The last time I was active on a forum site was like 12 years ago; that's when I became the only rockclimbing.com user ever banned for life, AFAIK, for being a free speech advocate and principled troll. Fun while it lasted!

I've been a member here for a while, but I want to spend some time now searching and reading. I've got tons of issues I'd love some feedback on, and some threads I have in mind to start if the topics haven't already been done to death. I hope enough people are around to get some good conversations going.

My DOC's are heroin (ask me about my promising move to nasal spray delivery method), coke (ditto - let's save our septums), weed & psych's. I was a 100% legit pain patient (NP pain from 1994 SCI), on prescribed opioids from 2004 until last year. From about 2008 forward, I was on a level MME of just under 1000mg, which everybody (docs & pharmacists) seemed to think was hunky-dory. Then my pain doc threw me under the bus, seemingly due to outside pressure to reduce his overall numbers. The circumstances were shady, and the way he did it violated local law. I'm working on suing him and the state medical board. It'd be great to hear from anyone who's in a similar pickle.

Till then, cheers to all!

Welcome to BL misfire :)

I think you'll find many in similar circumstances here willing to share their stories as well as lending an ear to yours. Glad you took the leap of making your first post after 12 years of warming up to BL, opportune timing actually as exciting changes are afoot.

I'm new to bluelight

Can anyone help me navigate ,and inform me rules

Tu it seems like never have time to post but wish to learn what I can say any help most appreciated ftbchboyz

So I'm goin bac to work on beach an dwish to know what areas to stay away from due to past history of harmful history

Thankyou for warm welcome,I'm running low on power I'll try bac in 5min ftmbeachboyz out for now

Aa misfire ftmbeachboyz heaven Ron user new to b.l

Anyone know what scene in fla is latly

Misfire I've been ready your post for many yrs you rock an roll a.?

Aa help with navigate

Help with navigate

I'm lost

I think I'm not posting correctly

I?ill try back

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ftmbeachboyz and Welcome to BL

If you click on Forum , it will take you to a list of subforums you can lurk or post in. Feel free to PM myself or any Moderator if you need help.

Really you can do that

The 8 an 2 strips.?

Tu for info keep in touch

Hi all?

Been postin but not getting any post back what's skinny

Last edited by a moderator:
Been postin but not getting any post back what's skinny

After looking at all your recent posts, I don't think you understand how posting works in this kind of forum, it's not like reddit. Hitting the reply button in a thread will make your post go to the very bottom of that thread, regardless of which reply button in the thread you choose to push.

If you want to reply to a specific post in a thread you will need to quote that post in your reply so that everyone knows which post you are replying to. Just like I quoted you at the top of my post.

Hope that makes sense?

We'll get some more styles up eventually, including one that looks more like the original BL style.