• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Hmmm, quick read thru, so hi Hope it picks up, u guys r obviously trying. Wanted to ask a question re smoking methods or materials , I shud say, is this an appropriate place ?
Neil, btw. Recently re employed welder of long standing pattern of self disablement? For want of putting it another way!! Notice there's a lot of interest in the nuts n bolts chemistry here Which I find attractive. Is it a reccuri
g theme? Thanx for accept if that's relevent

Howdy Mr. Swamp. Perchance, what is it you hope to smoke? We've got special forums for weed and the various smokable psychedelics; a place for quick All-of-the-Above drug questions, and then for everything from opioids to meth or coke to RC stims to things you really, really shouldn't ever smoke, just make yourself a thread in this forum.

Normally we only require applications from people like OLD.GREGG, but you can expedite nothing really, by sucking up to any of us. Offer valid any time, no refunds.

EDIT: and yes, we always have three people working reception, welcoming the throngs and bouncing the riff raff.

Yeah for more basic questions hop on over to basic drug discussion and see me, for more advanced tips other drugs is your place with our resident tweaker scrofula and his lovely assistant jekyl.

Now tubbs, HR said Jekyl and I have to trade off wearing the sexy lab coat. Need at least 50/50 time.

(Did you know--both academic and corporate labs still offer special sexy labcoats routinely for women staff? Cut shorter and pinched at the hips, more decolletage to spill stuff on.)

Ah.... hadn't gotten the memo yet. Is that what the meeting on Friday is about?

(Mmm sexy labcoats)

Nah, I'll just move it all to your neighborhood next door. Hope the main man of BDD is doing well and godspeed on his return.

Nah, no labcoats for this guy, this is st louis man, more like leather jackets, flannels, boots, and hard rock blaring.

No techno and Acura's with aftermarket spoilers?

Plenty of those too, and cowboy boots and country, and trenchcoats and screamo.

Swamp, I don't think many of us in here have "new" blood, mines been through the wringer.

Recently re employed welder of long standing pattern of self disablement? For want of putting it another way!! Notice there's a lot of interest in the nuts n bolts chemistry here Which I find attractive. Is it a reccuri
g theme?

Forgot to mention, chemistry is a nit that EH&S and Regulatory will pick, and will get HR involved again. I'm probably the most guilty on this subforum, at least recently, so just to be clear: Bluelight doesn't discuss synthesis of drugs; that's site-wide blanket verboten. Purification of drugs you already have is A-OK, so long as the goal is to make them safer for you.

That includes removal of generic cuts and adulterants, ie., washes and recrystalizations. So acid/base and solvent extractions (including cold-water) are acceptable, so long as you're removing bad things, like the APAP/paracetemol/Tylenol/acetominophen/p-hydroxy benzamide from your codeine- or dextromethorphan-containing cold medicine. Discussion on those protocols is likewise usually OK.

Not sure about detailed extraction of drugs from natural products, like homebrew ayahuasca. Some talk is okay, but there are better sites for that stuff.

Pharmacology discussion is fun for the whole family, and we have a dedicated forum here for the more nerdy of us. But "drugs: how do they work?" is kind of a site-wide topic.

As long as you don't broadcast that you have protocols to manufacture controlled substances, no one will likely come after you. BUT, if you have inappropriate faith in the measuring tools you use, like if you believe you own a "milligram scale" or that those are things that exist for the home consumer, I will come after you, personally. I will be nerdy and annoying about it, too.

Also, we can talk about washing your meth, but there's no isopropylbenzylamine in it.

Last edited:
Extractions are perfectly fine. Synthesis is the only thing that's not allowed.

Chemistry is fun :)

deadliest_drugs.0.jpg

smoking.png

Last edited:
I got a lot of learning to do. Half of what I read goes straight over my head! With regard to ' harm reduction' and what. An he discussed, do u rekon that cutting out wankey dealers, fill stop counts, therefore what's wrong with blanket home production for personal use, would count as a reason to allow ' production ' conversations ha ha ha only ( half) joking. Ps I tried Rory's Dope fiend , found king lamas character bit irritating and gave up! I'll try again having read the enjoymaent it gave u. Well , gotta try and impress the new boss so better skidaddle. Have as vague and misty comfy day as possible ( wen u guys wake up(( I mean the time diff) y'all Swamp

Cap'n, I always knew Vox infocharts could be lethal, but rivals to alcohol seems like a stretch.

Mr Swamp I missed some crucial bit of key for deciphering that, but sorry if I was forceful in my disregard for the humble Brillo. It's just marketing by Big Steel to pull Wool over all the potential tweaked ingenuity cocaine might provide the freebasing community.

I would have made five non-functioning apparatus out of bicycle parts and electrical tape by now, which is why MY choice, is the metal-oxide free regular-flavor ADD meds my hometown is known for.

Looking forward to getting to 50 posts slowly but surely...

Anyone else live in a repressive non-Western country where it's like one big DARE program and you can't even TALK about weed much less the good stuff without getting ostracized? It's enough to make a fellow sitr-crazy. As it is I travel a lot... Nothing like arriving at a hotel and having packages waiting for you, then walking down the street and buying hash at a dispensary... lucky Westerners.