• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy BOD (4-methyl-2,5,beta-trimethoxyphenethylamine) Thread

I mean I speculate it was an underdose, I'll have to try a higher dose to be sure. And preferably when I'm in a better state.

Going to be trialing this one in the very near future, will be going with 25mgs most likely as I don't wanna under shoot the mark like you mentioned happening Xorky. Gonna try it at this amount orally for the initial trial. I've always enjoyed 2C-D quite a bit so I'm looking forward to this one. Will be sure to put up a TR describing my experiences with the compound in the near future. I've always responded well to Phenethylamines so I'm anticipating my foray into the BOx series to be successful, will keep you guys posted.

Someone on Reddit recently posted a pic of some "BOC" they acquired. Thing is, the stuff came on blotters, which is kind of a red flag since the substance would presumably be too weak to fit on a normal-size blotter square.

BOD is roughly twice as potent as 2C-D, and BOB is slightly more potent than 2C-B, with a "normal" dose for both BOx's being roughly 20 mg, so I think we can reasonably assume that BOC would be in the same ballpark... thus, even if a single blotter square was just 10 mg, it would have to be 4 times as big as a blotter square used for LSD/NBOMe's/DOx.
How sure you about how many mg you can fit on a standard size blotter??
I mean obviously you cant fit 20mg on a standard blotter square...but I can personally confirm you can fit AT LEAST 3mg (possibly more?) Of certain chemicals on a standard hit of blotter.

For the record, Charlie really liked it, I think. I don't think he ever wrote a report, though.

For the record, Charlie really liked it, I think. I don't think he ever wrote a report, though.
Nice, yeah I tried searching for this before posting but couldn't find it.

Always check the PD Index (it's at the top of the forum page, in the animated forum header, it says PD's Best Threads I think), it contains hundreds of links to every big and dandy thread. :)

Its a nice psych in my opinion I've taken it a bunch of times at this point I really don't get any bodyload issues personally either which I was really concerned about at first. I was actually thinking about picking up more before it dissappears...

Another woefully underreported compound. I’m at the 15 hour mark with this one, this stuff has a bit of legs to it 😁 It’s winding down though, and just had a bit of etiz to help the transition.
But what a delightful substance; dosed at 10am today. I’ll give a full write-up in the morning 👍
Quite glad that I snagged as many grams of this as I did when I had the chance, well worth it.

So, took 35mg+10mg of BOD yesterday morning; reagent results completely in line with verified samples

00:00 - 35mg +/-2mg on an empty stomach

00:33 - Faint signals, a “fluttering” in my body, an approaching lightness; an increased tactile where I can feel hair follicles, similar to the initial stages of amphetamine. Went to farmer’s market.

02:03 - Returned from farmer’s market. Definitely entering that strange slightly altered psychedelic space; added 10mg oral

02:20 - Starting to get more rapid development. Things starting to move

02:30 - Food

03:22 - Feelings of good humor, intense relaxation despite tension in the jaw. What a remarkably slow-to-develop compound. Love it

03:51 - Excellent good humor, haven’t been able to wipe the smile off of my face. Relaxed pulse of 56 bpm.

04:09 - There’s a real “dreamy” feel to this one. Feels like it’s STILL developing, even 4 hours in. Considering some Miprocin at 6 hours. We’ll see where that idea leads. 2 hours is a long ways away. Lovely phenethylamine body sensation. Using the bathroom when I realize just how much is actually going on visually, even though the daylight mutes it somewhat

07:04 - Still going, and going just as strong. Took 1.1g phenibut.

08:08 - Stillllll going. A bit of energetic buildup, perhaps.

08:35 - Fit of laughter over nothing in particular for severallllll minutes

08:47 - Dreamy and washed out. Took another .4 phenibut

13:31 - Spaced the fuck out. Long day. A bit of sinus stuffiness the last couple hours.

14:09 - Experience wrapping up, lingering “stonedness” The whole thing reminded me of DOC somewhat. Some etiz might’ve been a nice way to end it, something a bit more certain than the phenibut

I went to bed around 15 hours. I really enjoyed this stuff and I am quite glad I grabbed as many grams as I did while I could. I think this would lend itself quite well to combos, perhaps some 4-HO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DMT, or another tryptamine at about the 6 hour mark. Maybe even just 100ug of a lysergamide. Although I had been considering some 4-HO-MiPT at the 6 hour mark and even retrieved it from the freezer, I never did take it. I was satisfied with where I ended up. I’ll explore some combos at a later date and report back.
It’s been quite a few years, but there was a bit of something here that reminded me of DOC, but a bit gentler; shades of that “intense relaxation” I got from DOC.
No body load whatsoever. A bit of jaw tension by the end of the ride, though.
Next time I think I’d even go up to a 50mg initial dose if I was doing it without making it a combo. I think 50mg would be quite satisfying for me. (I should note that I seem to require higher than average doses for phens; tryptamines seem to effect me like a regular person, however)
In all, I thought it was delightful, but it’s got some legs to it!

Add: I did indulge in a bit of nitrous throughout the experience, and it paired phenomenally

I just ordered 5x 30mg pressed pills of this. Was cheap enough. I'm excited because I haven't had a new experience with a previously untested by me psychedelic in quite some time!! At least 5 years. I forgot what was my last "new psychedelic" experience. Maybe 25i-NBOH, maybe 5-meo-mipt.
Well I seem to be running out of reading material with this substance pretty quickly. I guess all there is to do now is wait for it's arrival. I'm looking forward to my first beta-methoxy drug experience. I did enjoy 2c-d quite a bit but I don't really see people comparing it all that much.

@Xorkoth I'm curious as to whether you ever revisited this one after your "underdose" report and if you did how you felt about it.
Cheers!

Never have yet, I will someday but my desire to trip often has waned and I generally am doing it at festivals and after I play shows and I have more of a desire to stick to trusted and well known allies.

Has anyone tried insufflating this one to shorten the come up yet? I used to do that with various 2c's so i imagine it possibly burns a lot. Haven't seen any reports of people trying that yet.

Has anyone tried insufflating this one to shorten the come up yet? I used to do that with various 2c's so i imagine it possibly burns a lot. Haven't seen any reports of people trying that yet.
Not a whole lot out there. One mention on Reddit, said come up was still slow and gradual. User gave no numbers or time frame for that comment though.
In my (sorta) younger days I preferred insufflating 2C-P to shorten the come up, but I’m not in a hurry to do that to myself anymore, lol. I would welcome any information you could provide should you decide to put yourself through that with BOD, though 🙂

Not a whole lot out there. One mention on Reddit, said come up was still slow and gradual. User gave no numbers or time frame for that comment though.
In my (sorta) younger days I preferred insufflating 2C-P to shorten the come up, but I’m not in a hurry to do that to myself anymore, lol. I would welcome any information you could provide should you decide to put yourself through that with BOD, though 🙂
I will definitely post results if i try snorting. Not gonna trip tonight. I tried 3-mmc for the first time tonight and really loving it!

I tried chewing 1x 30mg pill around 10:55am. Found it dull and extremely light. Just dosed 365mg of 3-mmc. Let' see what BOD-flipping is about?!!

I dunno about the BOD being very active but I definitely think this batch of 3-MMC is superior to the supposed high dose mdma pills I've been popping the hell out of!!