• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-Me-PCPy thread

I have gone through 250mg of 3-me-pcpy recentlly and can confirm its stimulant and euphoric properties. I have noticed it even before reading any trip reports here, so I surely wasn`t biased except for the similar properties of its older brother, 3-me-pcp.
The first time I tested it, I dosed an initial 10mg and incremented with (smaller than 10mg) eyeballed bumps. It really resembled the effect of high quality cocaine. Damn, I even had intense jaw clenching.
Unfortunately I haven`t tested higher doses of it by itself, but only mixed with 3-me-pcp. I had camping a trip with friends and shared the rest of it with everyone. To make more of this small quantity I mixed it, which yielded great results at 15 pcpy to 10 pcp. I even had some wine with it, buthave a considerable long term tolerance. the only friend who took this much went kinda catatonic for some time. I found the combination to be much more euphoric and social than 3-me-pcp on its own and probably better and more "wholesome" than 3-me-pcpy on its own. These compounds are similar in how stimulant, even though the latter is much stronger in this regard.

The end of the story is after that trip I binged on the rest o 3-me-pcp 2 weeks straight and got a real taste of the manic state so many Bluelighters warn about. I was sure I could achieve ANYTHING I wanted hahahha.... Sounds fun, but it`s not so fun once I came down and realized how delusional I was in some aspects (or was i?). I actually had some amazing insights, but they dindt seem to stick in the long run. I also love playing overwatch while on dissociatives (anyone else ?) and I really see it is a competitive performance booster in the sense I get more immersed and relaxed, besides the game is just much more fun. I find this to be true specially for more stimulant dissociatives like these 2, although I had a great time with mxipr, dmxe and ketamine (with this one I get too fucked up to play 50% of times lol).

i think both of these have a great potential to be used as party drugs. didn`t have the chance yet, but I bet they will be great. Mind that I also had great times partying on 3-ho-pcp, despite the disabling properties so many describe. Regarding 3-ho-pcp, with some ald-52 mixed in it can actually be great for parties, I guess that might be because of the added stimulation. As I said, 3-me-pcp and pcpy are stimulant enough, still I bet they will mix quite well with triptamines and lysergamides.

By the way, I dont think MDMA holds a candle to these novel dissociatives as party drugs, specially if its for several days in a row. The high feels much more natural and balanced and the smooth comedown is incomparable. Yes, you can and will get in that manic state, but for me that will usually only happen after at least a one week binge.

Last edited:
I've recently sampled through a gram of this substance, nice indeed from somebody who loved the combo of deschloroketamine and meth - at the price of (possibly) enhanced neurotoxicity, this would then apply to 3-MeO-PCPy as well. At least we have one paper about ketamine addicts and those with concomitant use of stims had worse MRIs. This can mean anything or nothing at all.

Weird interesting fact, the stimulation appears to be through an indirect, NMDA mediated mechanism as opposed to direct NDRI/RA activity because I have a sky high disso tolerance - took at least solid 25-35mg to get some effects - and it doesn't just cover the dissociative effects, one would expect this compound to behave like an amphetamine in tolerant individuals but tolerance is to the stim effects as well.

Still one of the more potent arylcyclohexylamines out there and compared to 3-MeO-PCP definitely more my taste. To 3-MeO-PCE, was a long time since I had that but back then I got strong motoric inhibition (inability to talk) which is absent with PCPy.

I would say it´s more potent, shorter but also more void and less serotonergic... I think I prefer the nature of 3-meo-pce the most (after mxe), but maybe Im too naive still to draw conclusions... so guys, give your 2 cents so we can have an x-ray image of every disso compound around

Lets draw the disso map

The effects of 3-meo-pce for me were totally different to what I expected from what is usually described. I can relate to plumbus's description of not being able to talk. But not only that, I wasnt able to articulate thoughts, I felt really dumb.
I tried it in two different settings, a few times while playing pc games - not fun at all - and once while in a social occasion - it was even worse. Worth noting that at that time I thought oral administration was the way to go for every dissociative, except for K. Nowadays I always go for insufflation for the quicker onset, which also makes it easier to assess the intensity of the effects and avoiding dosing more than I want. I even think the high is better in many cases. MXE is an exception to this. I dosed orally almost every time and it was just perfect.

Last edited:
It's interesting because out of all the dissos HXE makes me feel the most retarded. 3-meo-pce is good in my book. I remember one time i gave it to my friend and he ended up all zombied out & looked like i kidnaped him while i was having fun driving around on the country side :ROFLMAO:

What dose is considered an overdose? What will happen to overdose?Looking forward to your reply, thank you!
Guess there is not even an LD50 in rodents yet for most of these dissos, let anything established in human. My personal impression and experience is that the better of them like K, MXE & derivates are exceedingly safe as for recreational use, overdose begins at the anesthesia which is used medicinally (in K, before PCP and the latter one is very potent and long lasting too. Gave some fluid psychosis cases though ") and to harm yourself it needs multiple times anesthetic dosage, even with K this amount doesn't fit upp your nose.

So overdose is kind of a deep catatonic state where one is unable to be woken up but not physically in danger. Prepare your trip sitter for this, it might save you a visit to the ER. I once had somebody catatonic on MXE and even knowing these are anesthetics, it scared the hell out ut of me.
Dangers are stuff like drowning while intoxicated, or hurting your bladder from too much K. Still have to read the first such report about a RC one, they all are multiple times more potent, so less toxic (minus brain).

Edit: always with Dissos but increasing with dosage, one has to look out for mania. These chemicals shift your mood towards the manic end and this together with the memory inhibition can be similarly bad as blacking out on benzos.

A bit worrying about 3-Me-PCPy are it's stimulatory features which will add strain to (at least) the heart which could lead to complications specially in regards to overexercising provably. But in my experience the stim effects shared the same tolerance as the Disso ones, so with tapering not too much worry here. Correct me if I'm wrong!

The effects of 3-meo-pce for me were totally different to what I expected from what is usually described. I can relate to plumbus's description of not being able to talk.
Yeah, it's beet quite a while since I touched 3-MeO-PCE and for one I liked it, having an organic silky sensation only bromadol shared so far (weird as 3-MeO isn't supposed to be an opioid if I'm correct).
But I can certainly relate to having difficulties expressing oneself, my theory is that this happens when one of the NMDAr subunits is more inhibited than others, but it might be whatever.
The only other disso where I had similar problems was DXM, and a toxic batch of DCK, with both it built up over time and in the DXM case the concomitantly (medicinally) taken sodium valproate might have contributed. Weird for sure.

Last edited:
ok. I see 3mepcpy like the tramadol of dissasociatives, it is: an atipic dissociative. I explaine it: the first effects ressembles kinda like cocaine rush (or meph rush) because its sert and dopamine release or recap inhibition. it only last 30 mins or less, second to that start a dissociative phase with strong pure NMDAr antagonism, droziness, confussion, sedative and relaxation, where is difficult to focus on a simply task. only after that start the last phase: the dissociative psychedelic one, where things goes faster speedy maniac and mind goes the fuck up expanse to stars and if you redose chasing the initial rush cumulative effects will kick your mind to the omega point, and messiah delusions will be the destiny of the process ok? like all potent dissos ones.
its like a cocke-ket (calvinklein combo in one molecule) or an atipic disso if you preffer that concept. the main effects only last one to two hours subjectively, but the tail has a long, very long legs, plus the afterglow. be very cautious with cumulative effects and the redose compulsion (craving one yes) because holing on this is very HARD and plus ultra.
Yes, I have great experience and knowlege of dissociatives, I am an ACHs connoiceur, and diaryletil etc wathever you want. more than 10 years researcher.
can ask me everythung you want to know and i can to answer
p. s. sorry for my bad english I can read without any problem but I have to practise writening.

I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds like something I would really enjoy. Sadly it seems pretty difficult to get packages into my country lately from the only place I know of that I can get this from. Oh well...

This is a pretty worthwhile dissociative imo and that comes from a person that doesn’t enjoy 3-MeO-PCP which basically is anhedonia in powder form for me.
Tried the 3-Me-PCPy a couple of times in the 6-30mg dose range (in total, not all at once) and found it stimulating, euphoric, clearheaded and overall pretty fun. It’s more simplistic and bland than other dissos I’ve tried but that makes it great for social events and raves. Took a few 7-8mg bumps of it while on a gram of phenibut at a music event recently and had a blast. Dancing weightlessly to downtempo music with a lot of beautiful people felt great and that’s how I’m gonna use it from now on. I prefer more sedating and more inebriating dissociatives for home alone sessions but for going out this is pretty sweet.

Anyways, IN is a more effective/stronger and more fiendish ROA than PO and they induce very different highs. Taking it by mouth is more balanced, less stimulating and less recreational than snorting. Insufflation hurts quite a bit though and I had a nosebleed the next day. Duration is 2-3 hours for IN and 3-4 hours for PO if I remember correctly.

If you enjoy stimulating dissociatives and you’re looking for sth. easy-going that you can use for social events I would recommend aquiring some but if you’re looking for sth. profound then you’re gonna be disappointed. It’s definitely not the most interesting dissociative out there and you’re not missing out on much imo but it’s worth a try if you have some money to spare. It’s pretty similar to 3-MeO-PCP but more euphoric, more fun, more social, less profound and less manic.

I can agree with that. Last time i danced in my apartment for like half an hour straight and i almost never ever do that. It's also much more mood-uplifting that 3-me-pcp or 3-meo-pcp, which as you said are anhedonic for us. But they have their own different uses, just not recreational for me.

With low disso tolerance i wouldn't even classify it as *PCP analog, because of that notable joyfulness, energy, dopaminergic push and some (my own opinion) serotonergic action. It's definitely the most party disso available. Unfortunately it's also the most caustic one for insufflation.

I highly recommend this to disso lovers whole prefer the other more "cold" ones rather than hole-dissos. I think they might find it very euphoric.

I have a sample of this one but I have just done few light doses so I dont yet know the nature of the beast.

Can someone confirm that the duration is half of 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce? Or is mostly similar?

I have a sample of this one but I have just done few light doses so I dont yet know the nature of the beast.

Can someone confirm that the duration is half of 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce? Or is mostly similar?
I cannot say the complete duration because normaly I redose. but would say the first phase is 1h-2h,and then the disso stage for another 2-4h, after that the tail is long, but no perceptible effects, only the state of mind, difficult to sleep, the analgesic etc. If you do a binge of, maybe 3 or 5 days, your mind go very slowly to the real complete baseline during few days more

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, yesterday I did a test and is closer to 6h than the 12h of 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce, so I can confirm it too

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, yesterday I did a test and is closer to 6h than the 12h of 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce, so I can confirm it too
because that I prefer. time ago 3meo-pcp was my favourite doc. now I am very versed in the mayority of NMDAr antagonist and dissos in general, except PCP and few other analogs (the ones in rc world, not the teorized or lab testing ones) and on the one substituted pcx type this is my favourite. becouse now I font want to go through pcpholes anymore. my dissonautic research is more than enough. now I want something more functional and terapeutic once a month (phantom limb and other things). I think this substance is the best for me. I didn'try 3mepcp yet btw. for holing and lesser potent dissos I go for 2fk or mxpr. I am trying to move my doctors to explore the use of ketamine in hospital for amputees and now am trying to get nasal spray. they are preparing it for me, but the spravato like tests qnd oral ket are conceived for hospitalary use under medical supervision. step by step brothers. nmda is the key.

I'm new to bluelight. I'm very experienced with drugs but not with dissociatives. This one was my first. English is not my first language, so...
I took almost 80-100 mg over 7 hours of this 3-Me-PCPy. I bought it from a well reputed european shop. On the legal market.
It was a great day. Opened the lettter. 250 mg of fine white powder.
I was at home alone so I immediately have a 20 mg (weighted) bump. It was 2 pm.
Burn and blood from the nostril. Very strange for me. But I'm not used to snort.
Strong. Colours more intense and a bit difficult to walk and talk.
Stimulant and euphoric. My 15 yo daughter came back from school. I prepared the lunch. all perfect only a bit slow.
While talking in the other room I took another 10 mg and 10 mg 5-meo-mipt oral. Strong.
Euphoria very talkative great conversation, zero appetite. CEV murmur like, strange palace and statues faces and theaters mountains, all dark and green and goth but beautiful. Great empathy. Sexual excitment present.
Great times. Great conversation.
She went to her affairs, I got another bump of 20mg. Strong.
I was alone. Music was great, with Hoavi Invariant album CEV was incredible murmur dark green landscapes morphing faces binocular or microscope vision, very strange like seeing an image than zooming to max to it then change landscape. All very gothic, spectral.
My wife came back. She did not know about my state. The girls did not notice I was very high a +++, great conversations difficoult to talk, I listened great empathy.
I got another 10 mg insufflated. They went to sleep or toward their affairs.
Me in another room had another 20. Very difficoult to walk, the room seemed strange CEV was presenr but the colours always attenuated, murmur spectral like.
Laying in the dark I was in a dungeon or theater continuing morphing in varioud landscapes.
I don't remember if I got another 10 or 20 mg at 11 pm
The morning after at 7 am was still under effect. OEV and CEV strong and difficoult to move. I took 0,75 clonazepam.
It attenuated the effect but all still present but maneageable.
It lasted to 12 pm. Very long.
I don't know if I slept that night. Hours passed and I... I was in hat landscapes and faces an zooming.
Great substance for me My first disso.
Sorry for my english.
Thank you bluelight and guys.

Last edited: