• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-Me-PCPy thread

Tolerance definitely has a role if 2x5mg was treshold. What are your common disso doses?

Great that you got your gram, this baby wants to be born.

super hyped to read your reports. Specially yours, nervewing. Past week I had a crush on your site and read like half of it during some days on a binge

This week I tried 3-ho-pcp and was quite dissapointing. It was super dissabling: I wasnt able to move, talk or think. Quite disphoric. Like a hole but only emptyness, void, the great NADA.

By far the worst disso I have tried. 3-meo-pce wins by a long shot. Or o-pce or 3-meo-pcp.

It was so disabling that maybe Im not repeting that one again.

Ok, that said, lets continue with your reports, guys

Did some preliminary trials over the weekend, nothing I want to write a full report on yet, but I'll share what I found so far-

Night 1- 10 mg intranasally + 5 mg intranasally @ T3:00
Burned a lot at first, which quickly faded to a numbness. It's a dense powder so thankfully this is a very small quantity. Presents first as stimulation, turning more to a light manic dissociation- not nearly as driven and fired up as 3-MeO-PCP and it takes longer for the dissociation to set in after the initial period of stimulation. Very lucid and the dissociative aspect is purely mental, hardly physical at all. Ended up going to a party with friends I hadn't seen in a long time- the drug is very sociable, I feel articulate and quick witted and don't really have much awkwardness. Smoking cannabis brings the dissociative effects out more and changing environment by leaving the house and walking around definitely instilled a greater sense of physical dissociation, comparable in the body to about 8 mg of 3-MeO-PCP. Added 5 mg more 3 hours in, by which point the stimulation had kinda died down and a longer dissociative tail was dragging on, this redose seemed to only really increase the dissociative effects while not adding too much stimulation beyond some excess fidgeting. About 3 hours later I was down more, I took a temazepam and slept easily.

I honestly found it nearly identical at this dose to 3-Me-PCP though I know that not many have tried that drug so it wouldn't be an effective comparison.

Night 2 I decided to try it in impulse while already on 2 mg of etizolam. Not very responsible! Benzos make me think I can do things I shouldn't. Foolish. This of course tempered the effects a good bit, especially the stimulation. It felt like an empty but manic and sociable/disinhibiting mental dissociative. 10 mg intranasal followed by 10 more mg intranasal about 2 hours later. Fell asleep about 2 hours after that. Just played minecraft and talked to friedns online while watching the simpsons, a lot of sources of stimulation! Was fairly euphoric and bubbly and fun, but the etizolam definitely took a lot from it.

Need to try again with a higher initial dose to really feel out its character. It seems like low doses are good for a party and good for socializing but don't really offer much deeper than that- and in that regard it is again, hard to distinguish from 3-Me-PCP. Next trial will likely be 15-20 mg taken at once, starting from a sober baseline, for a report.

I have a low-moderate dissociative tolerance, higher than someone dissociative naive but not ridiculously high. In general however, I prefer the experiences offered by higher doses of dissociatives and tend to shoot high with my preferred doses for more intensity overall. I would say 10 mg is perfectly sufficient for someone with no tolerance who just wants to enjoy this substance. Excited to see what going up to a higher dose may offer, if anything at all

Tolerance definitely has a role if 2x5mg was treshold. What are your common disso doses?

Great that you got your gram, this baby wants to be born.

Usually I take 20-25 mg of 3-HO-PCP, 30-40 mg for 3-MeO-PCP and 30-50 mg for 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE. Those doses are for one drug at a time. If I am doing a combination, I adjust each individual one lower than the aforementioned levels. I know those dosage levels are quite high.

I'm going to try taking the 3-Me-PCPy up to a higher level, maybe 20-25 mg all at once, and see what develops. If I can manage to have enough self-discipline I will also try taking some time off from all dissociatives, maybe 2-4 weeks, to reduce tolerance levels. Several months off would be even better, but not sure I want to go that long... I think I have a "permatolerance" that may never go away entirely, though.

Usually I take 20-25 mg of 3-HO-PCP, 30-40 mg for 3-MeO-PCP and 30-50 mg for 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE. Those doses are for one drug at a time. If I am doing a combination, I adjust each individual one lower than the aforementioned levels. I know those dosage levels are quite high.

I'm going to try taking the 3-Me-PCPy up to a higher level, maybe 20-25 mg all at once, and see what develops. If I can manage to have enough self-discipline I will also try taking some time off from all dissociatives, maybe 2-4 weeks, to reduce tolerance levels. Several months off would be even better, but not sure I want to go that long... I think I have a "permatolerance" that may never go away entirely, though.
Hm I guess just as a point of reference for my reports, my typical dose of those ones are:
10-12 mg 3-HO-PCP
10-15 mg 3-MeO-PCP
25-30 mg 3-MeO-PCE or O-PCE

And for further reference I usually shoot for
150-200 mg Ketamine
120-180 mg 2F-DCK
50 mg DCK
60-80 mg DMXE

As mentioned before these doses tend towards a more intense experience for me, which is what I prefer. I will be trying 3-Me-PCPy at 20 mg too the next chance I get, probably this weekend!

Copying a post I made on reddit sharing the info I've collected from further experimentation with this compound:

I am working on a full report on the new to market arylcyclohexylamine 3-Me-PCPy but I figured I would share my initial thoughts first just for the sake of having information out there.

First is a note on its physical properties- it is a dense powder that it is quite caustic. When used sublingually, it left a painful welt in my mouth. When taken intranasally it burns quite a bit (though this dissipates quickly), but overuse leaves a raw spot that is sure to bleed the next day. Haven't tried rectal though I'd imagine it may be uncomfortable. Oral may be the way to go for this one.

Flavor and odor are the typical bitter arylcyclohexylamine petroleum, similar to 3-MeO-PCP. There is slight localized anesthesia on mucous membranes, though this was more marked in the sinuses vs. in the mouth.

I would for now (with a mild tolerance) call the dosage ranges the following. So far, intranasal and sublingual had the same potency.

5 mg- Threshold

5-10 mg-Light

10-20 mg- Common

20+ mg- Strong

Definitely a stimulating and manic dissociative, similar to PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, or 3-Me-PCP. In fact, it may be a null comparison because few have tried 3-Me-PCP, but it is near indistinguishable from this drug. This is not something to hole on. A low dose is mostly stimulation with a lightheaded mental buzz and some numbness in the extremities. A strong experience however featured strong mental dissociation and a sort of odd tunnel vision and depth perception fuckery. It left the body stimulated and hardly impaired, with extra momentum and a spring in my step. It is a tense dissociative that makes me want to get up and move. At any dose it is fun, euphoric, and quite sociable. It makes an excellent party drug. Higher doses can make comprehension and articulation difficult and confusing however as the mental dissociation hits harder.

Visuals are faint and radial in form, gelatinous and somewhat amorphous and not fully distinct or vivid.

It has a short duration, with effects not lasting more than 4 hours, with the peak only raging on for about an hour or so. It lends itself to redosing, though there are diminishing returns upon doing this, especially in the stimulation area- it seems tolerance to the stimulant effects builds quickly, and one finds themselves sinking deeper into a confused manic dissociation.

Lastly I found it pleasant in combinations. Along with some trials alone, I also tried it with Etizolam, Clonazepam, Ketamine and DMXE on separate occasions. It adds a predictable edge of stimulated dissociation to any of these drugs, taking on predictably stronger motor impairment with any of those drugs.

The one warning I would give about this one is that it could prove quite troublesome to people prone to binging or compulsive use. The short duration and the pleasant rush of the comeup lend one to "chasing the high", redosing again and again. Even in many situations where I only planned on dosing once I found myself reneging on that and redosing anyway. I found myself using it multiple days in a row, something I almost never do with dissociatives. It feels light and purely recreational but people should be wary of overuse, as the dissociative mania that builds with repeated doses could easily devolve into the territory of stimulated psychosis. While I don't use dissociatives daily, the relative functionality and short duration of this seem dangerous in that regard. I am glad I caught myself slipping and will make a conscious effort to use this one more sparingly. I would recommend that those prone to addiction and compulsion should limit access to this in some way, whether it be a timed safe or trusted friend.

That aside, it is a lot of fun if it can be used responsibly. It will be enjoyed by fans of 3-MeO-PCP or 3-Me-PCP.

What's wrong with you people?!

Not Nervewing, the ones who AREN'T testing this!

The only vendor I see that has it is notoriously getting 30%+ packs seized by the US and will not reship. So... yeah

3-me-hyped. Next will be 3-ho-pce or this one.

Who Im kidding? I´ll end trying both...

Finally finished my full report for this one! Report is for 20 mg dosed intranasally, but there's general information in the conclusion!

I have run this through a few more trials at varying dosage levels, but I am holding off on trying to compose a full write-up for now. I am planning to significantly reduce my dissociative use for a while - perhaps even take a break entirely. My tolerance is just too damn high right now...

My general impression is that 3-Me-PCPy tends more toward stimulation and physical dissociation, with cognitive dissociation being less prominent than with other similar compounds. Doses of 15-20 mg intranasal were highly stimulating and quite functional. At 30 mg and above, the physical dissociation becomes much more intense, and physical coordination becomes difficult. I briefly skirted the edges of a hole about 90 minutes after taking 50 mg, but this seemed like entering into dangerous territory. In my opinion the drug is not suitable for holing or "hole-like" experiences.

It seems to combine favorably with 3-MeO-PCP at low-medium dosages. In combination with 3-MeO-PCE, the level of stimulation is a bit too intense for my personal tastes.

Overall, I would say that 3-Me-PCPy is a worthy material, and I am very glad to have the privilege of adding this one to my list of experiences. I will continue to use it in the future, but plan to hold off for a while as mentioned earlier in this post.

As always, tread with caution, especially when combining this with other drugs. And don't use dosages anywhere near as high as what I take unless you know that your body can handle it. My tolerance is astronomical.

Did all Bluelight dissociatives connaisseurs get fried snorting dizocilpine? :(

This forum used to be the Hole of the Internet back in the day.

PD has been rather quiet recently...

I want to try this one but the only place I have seen that has it warns against shipping to the US, as around 30% of packs are being seized. Already had one pack seized (well it just never showed up, no letter or anything) and they reshipped but said they aren't reshipping to the US anymore. I got the reship, but it's too risky. I have also have 2 personal letters in a row containing DOB powder (a total of 350mg of it :() disappear recently.

Ran another trial last week, this time with 35 mg O-PCE and 20 mg 3-Methyl-PCPy... it was quite nice. The level of euphoric stimulation is more intense than with either material by itself (for about 15 minutes it felt almost like a coke rush), and the 2'-Oxo-PCE seems to add a lot of much needed "depth" to the headspace of the experience. That's all for now, as it's been a rather long day. Eventually I will try to create a decent write-up with more detail, but it might be a while yet before I can make that happen. In the meantime we can all count on Nervewing for top-notch reporting... I tend to concur with the majority of what has already been mentioned about this drug. Everyone's subjective experience does differ in at least slight ways, though - so I will do my best to share my own impressions as well. Formulating the content of my trips into words is difficult for me because I usually am so intoxicated that I cannot write coherently during the experience, and more often than not, I will have forgotten half of it by the next morning.

Oh, and from a harm reduction standpoint, please keep in mind that the dosages I listed above are WAY too much for someone who has little to no experience with these compounds.

Nervewing wrote :"3-MeO-PCPy is reported active in the range of 5-10 mg orally, it was described as being particularly stimulating".

Is that the general concensus? As i hate stimulating Dissociatives, sound's weird for an ex MXE addict. Which is quite stimulating to.

So is this stuff 3-methoxy-PCPy, or 3-methyl-PCPy? I thought methoxy, but I've heard it referred to as both in this thread. I'd like to correctly label the thread.