• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-Me-PCPy thread

Mail gods willing, I'll get the opportunity to try this one very soon. I am quite excited about it. A special thanks to Asante for the early impressions - it sounds like it might be a winner...

Mail gods willing, I'll get the opportunity to try this one very soon. I am quite excited about it.

Looking forward to your test report, right now data points are needed. Beautiful PCP molecule as your avatar, looks like you can give us a connaisseurs opinion. Is your tolerance big?
I suggest starting out small.

With MXE I used to take 30mg doses on repeat until I holed, and beyond until my brain was a synesthetic mess on the second day. If I were to do this with Tolicyclidine, I'd use 5mg increments.

Yes, I guess you could say I am a connoisseur of dissociatives... thank you for the compliment on my avatar. My tolerance is massive due to 13+ years of heavy use. Unsubstituted PCP was my mainstay for a long time, but I haven't used it in a while. I always start with 500 micrograms to 1 milligram as an allergy test when trying anything new. From there, I'll probably try 4-5 mg and go from there. Insufflation is my preferred ROA, but I may experiment with other methods as well.

Of course this is all provided I actually receive the material. It will likely be another 2-3 weeks, and then I'll try to compose a decent write-up from there. Fingers crossed.

Can you link that or copypasta it here?

"fairly short duration" + "extreme binging" nonono, you are thinking of keto-ArCA's, this is a straight up arylcyclohexylamine. My 5+5mg lasted 10 hours after the second dose. Because there is no keto group, this stuff, just like PCP, will prolong greatly in effect if you add a sequence of doses. The more doses you add, the further the effect stretches. Thats not good, because the peak will still be only 1-2 hours. Imagine taking a bunch of doses in an afternoon and evening, to find that the effect lingers for 1,2,3 days longer, just like with PCP.

From my test I can say the typical PCP style "4-6 hours for the main effect" holds true, but if you layer dose on dose, its probably going to very gradually taper.

I used 5+5mg with 2 hours inbetween and had significant effects for 10-12 hours.

Maybe that user had a pirhana-liver because of disso tolerance.

The procedure I used with all 3 solvents is use a wineglass and teaspoon for stirring, and a graduated syringe filled with 10ml solvent, and I kept adding half or whole mililiters, each time stirring more. It was a hot room, about 25'C. I didnt heat.

Fingers crossed that we get to see 3-Me-PCE as well!

I found that promising too. Maybe 3-Methyleticyclidine is in the pipes and they got the structure and IUPAC name mixed up. Its a big mixup though, there's no N-ethyl in pyrrolidine.
Other vendors straight up write it down as 3-Methylrolicyclidine without bothering with a full IUPAC name, so its probably an oopsie by that particular vendor.

Its so close to my baby 4'-methylrolicyclidine thats on my mind for 35 years now - I just had to try this isomer.

Here's a link!

And I mean the short duration seems like it will be prone to people redosing it, even if that is objectively not a good idea. The compounding dose effect is something I'll well familiar with from 3-MeO-PCP and 3-Me-PCP. I'd imagine this would be similar, perhaps something to do with the cyclic amine?

3-Me-PCE is definitely on my wishlist, I would love to encounter it, 3-MeO-PCE and DMXE are two of my favorite compounds. Perhaps someday our paths will cross.

Anyways, very excited to potentially be sampling 3-Me-PCPy soon. Once I've run my experiments with it I will have a long detailed report! Wish I could've tried 3-MeO-PCPy when it was around.

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCE impressed me very much, and the keto version of it, Methoxetamine, was the stuff of legend.

Interestingly, 3-methyleticyclidine is already in circulation.

UPDATE: The vendor admitted the mixup, and said the mixup was carried over by the lab to them.

3-methylrolicyclidine

or

1‐[1‐(3‐methylphenyl)cyclohexyl]pyrrolidine hydrochloride

It is!

UPDATE: The vendor admitted the mixup, and said the mixup was carried over by the lab to them.

3-methylrolicyclidine

or

1‐[1‐(3‐methylphenyl)cyclohexyl]pyrrolidine hydrochloride

It is!

So does this mean that the chem may not actually be 3 me PCPy or that they simply mislabeled it?

Last edited:
I spoke to Dr. Jason Wallach about this one, he shared with me a brief assessment of the effects that was sent to him a few years ago:

“But it was active 5-10 mg (nasal insufflation - IN) – as mentioned in the book chapter. Had a stimulant effect that quickly faded to pretty strong dissociation. Lower doses lasted 3 or so hours (2 hour peak). Higher doses 4-5 hours. Re-dosing led to a return of stimulation but the dissociative effects built up and became pretty strong. Notably strong numbing of the face, esp teeth, with intranasal as well. Philosophical thought patterns were noted. 20 mg over the course of an evening (IN and vaporized) was reported to be fairly intense, with tactile euphoria and numbing, derealization, motor impairment, and led to a hangover the next day and some nausea/vomiting – however it’s not clear but it’s possible this may have involved a beer or two at some point that was not recorded (which tend to not mix very well with dissociatives). This individuals companion did about 30 mg (spaced out) with similar strong effects but no recorded hangover. They said they felt they chased the stimulation only to have the dissociation sneak up. “

Nice investigative work! That seems to align with what Asante has reported.

This compound sounds quite promising. I am particularly interested in what a single, large dose might be like and if there is any significant hole potential. I'm sure it won't be long before we find out!

Yeah I'm looking forward to try this at some point.

Nice investigative work! That seems to align with what Asante has reported.

This compound sounds quite promising. I am particularly interested in what a single, large dose might be like and if there is any significant hole potential. I'm sure it won't be long before we find out!
The PCP analogues tend to be too stimulating to hole on. But you can get VERY dissociated.

Dissociatives and lysergamides, this is like the second golden age of RC’s. (The first being the Tihkal and Pihkal drugs of the early 2000s)

The PCP analogues tend to be too stimulating to hole on. But you can get VERY dissociated.

Dissociatives and lysergamides, this is like the second golden age of RC’s. (The first being the Tihkal and Pihkal drugs of the early 2000s)

That's true but some people claim to be able to hole on 3 HO PCP, although I have yet to experience that myself. Holding out hope that this has a deeper dissociation than the rest of the PCP analogues...

Who's gonna give lil Roli some love?

Don't let it become an orphan drug.

Personally Im super hyped with this one. I think my fave trait of MXE was its on yuour face serotonergic activity. It seems this one is quite serotonergic too, isnt?
Could you confirm?
In any case, Im just waiting for additional reports but it seems like its going to be a top 3-5 one

I wasnt crisp as christmas the day after, like with MXE, but when more repeat doses had been used, very probably there would have been a nuclear dawn :)
5+5mg is a potent experience, but a pea shooter compared to how I used to dose.

Excited to say I have obtained a sample of this to test! Trying out 10 mg intranasal tonight, will have more trials and a full report further down the line! Can only really run tests on weekends nowadays unfortunately :(

For now I will say- it burns a good bit at first but quickly subsides to anesthesia. It feels like my whole nasal passage has gone numb it's kinda nice.

I have obtained 1 gram of the material, and will conduct a few trials at varying dosage levels over the coming weeks. After an initial allergy test last night, I tried two 5 mg intranasal doses spaced about 15 minutes apart. It does seem to have a rather intense burn at first, which subsided after a couple of minutes. A mild stimulation that gradually progressed into a barely threshold dissociation was all I noticed at 10 mg, but tolerance is an issue for me.

Still too early to be able to provide much information - I need to flesh this one out a bit more.