• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-Me-PCPy thread

Ah okay good to know. The thread is named correctly. :) I've been thinking of it as 3-MeO-PCPy, though, so I'll revise that.

3-MeO-PCPy was available several years ago, but I haven't seen any evidence of it being marketed for quite some time. I think it would be interesting to try as well. Someday, I also hope to be able to experience the unsubstituted compound, Rolicyclidine. Being sedating rather than stimulating, it may be easier to hole on.

Agreed, it sounds like a winner. I'd love to experience unsubstituted PCE, too. For that matter, I have yet to ever encounter unsubstituted PCP.

I've never had PCE either, but it sounds pretty wild, judging from some of the experience reports on Erowid. I used Phencyclidine heavily starting 12 years ago, but haven't had any since sometime back in 2013 or so. It is awesome, but not as tame as some of these newer RCs, so must be treated with respect. I love it - so much so that it is my number one drug of choice - but it's probably not for everyone. It's a shame that the media overexaggerated stories of violence and bizarre behavior. Granted, some of that stuff did happen and still does, but I always felt very calm and peaceful on it. I have always believed that dissociatives (and basically all other drugs for that matter) only bring out what is already inside of a person. No chemical is going to force someone to commit murder or carry out some other heinous act - the tendency is already there. Confusion, disorientation and disinhibition can contribute to people doing foolish things that they otherwise would not do when sober, but extreme violence stems from more deeply rooted issues in my opinion.

TCP or Tenocyclidine, the thiophene analog of PCP, also sounds like quite a blast.

Ok, I have a sample of it. Testing it in a few hours/days as today I feel like doing some longer lasting 3-meo-pce and left this just to do a quick redose in the last 2-4h.

So, it´s more or less potent like 3-meo-pce but like 3-4 times shorter, isnt?

In any case, I think soon I will find out

I'd love to hear a comparison with 3-MeO-PCP.

From what I've read, it seems pretty similar...

In my experience, 3-Me-PCPy is more potent than 3-MeO-PCE on a weight-for-weight basis. Duration wise I'd say it's somewhat shorter than 3-MeO-PCP/PCE but definitiely not 3-4 times shorter. In low doses (i.e., 5-10 mg) it is predominantly stimulating, with minimal dissociation. Above 10 mg, the dissociative effects become more prominent, with more pronounced physical effects - ataxia and the like. It has a high affinity for the sigma receptor, which makes it more euphoric than some of the PCP analogs. The high sigma affinity coupled with very potent dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibition makes it quite enjoyable. At medium to high doses the stimulation makes it feel almost like a cocaine high. The stimulant effects seem to come first, followed by gradually increasing dissociation that builds over time. Be careful with redosing, as it is much more additive than the 2-Keto/Oxo analogs like DMXE, HXE, DCK, 2-FDCK and O-PCE. As an experiment, I dosed 10 mg initially followed by four more 5 mg increments over the next three hours, and I was high well into the next day. Half-life is probably around 4-4.5 hours with my metabolism - just a "guesstimate"...

Thanks for your detailed description.

As a fan of cocaine and 3-MeO-PCP (which to me has something slightly reminiscent of coke -in low doses-)
3-Me-PCPy sounds like an absolute winner.

It's like it was made for me lol

It seems like a "casual dissociative", you know, that kind of disso that you end up doing in low-medium doses here and there for no reason. I like that!

I confirm the shorter duration too, maybe half or less then 3-meo-pcp and similar potency, or even stronger

I did a short size dose, around 3-4mgs to test. In this area I didnt find any particular remarcable character respect the "classical" 3-meo-pcp and -pce. In higher dosages the differeces should pop

Im mixing my psychs and dissos with racetams since 2-3 weeks. It modulates the dissociation and do it clear headed instead of mindfuckery, so you can get super social, speed of light fast talking with plenty of fluidity and connections.

A match made in heaven if you ask me.

I thought racetams were the opposite of dissos and kill it. Well, not exactly. It modulated each other and you get the best of both worlds.

Maybe racetams kill the hole in more holy compounds like o-pce? Not sure yet. Additional research is needed

I thought racetams were the opposite of dissos and kill it. Well, not exactly. It modulated each other and you get the best of both worlds.

Maybe racetams kill the hole in more holy compounds like o-pce? Not sure yet. Additional research is needed

Which racetams are you using, and at what dosage?
Also, what do you mean by 'modulating'?
Thanks!

Which racetams are you using, and at what dosage?
Also, what do you mean by 'modulating'?
Thanks!
Im using piracetam, phenylpiracetam and noopept. ATM piracetam is my fave but they all work quite similar

By modulating I mean it changes the nature of the dissociation, maybe less mindfuckery, less holey, more fluent speaking and clear headed. So more social too.

I would like some of you to test it as it could be only my personal reaction but I suspect that it should happen to you too. So, you dissolovers, please test and report

It happens the same with 5ht psychedelics : less mindfukery and more lucidity. I mix it all the time now. Remember to take a good source of choline with the racetams (eggs, alpha gpc, etc)

Last edited:
Im using piracetam, phenylpiracetam and noopept. ATM piracetam is my fave but they all work quite similar

By modulating I mean it changes the nature of the dissociation, maybe less mindfuckery, less holey, more fluent speaking and clear headed. So more social too.

I would like some of you to test it as it could be only my personal reaction but I suspect that it should happen to you too. So, you dissolovers, please test and report

It happens the same with 5ht psychedelics : less mindfukery and more lucidity. I mix it all the time now. Remember to take a good source of choline with the racetams (eggs, alpha gpc, etc)

This sounds intriguing. I might consider trying it out myself, but I'll have to think about it for a while. One thing that I would like to throw in just as a word of caution is this (and please take this with a healthy grain of salt, so-to-speak, as I am not a medical professional): from what I understand of the whole piracetam family of compounds, they act as positive allosteric modulators of the AMPA receptor in addition to various modulatory effects on ion channels throughout the brain. If this holds true then the overall neurophramacological/neurochemical "reaction" that results from concomitant adminstration of an NMDA antagonist with one of these nootropic materials could possibly result in an exacerbation of overall neurotoxicity long term. One advantage that I can see (and this is pure speculation on my part) with piracetam is that it purportedly does not affect the GABA receptor complex. That is a huge advantage in terms of minimizing the long term adverse effects of drug combos, from an excitotoxicity standpoint. But to my mind taking something that might increase firing rate and/or action potential at certain receptors might have the potential of causing a forest fire of brain damage over several years/decades of daily use. It's interesting because obviously the arylcyclohexylamines have very powerful neuroprotective properties; any excitotoxic damage that might result from the use of piracetam or other nootropics would likely be offset or perhaps even eliminated by the presence of one or more NMDA antagonists. But the only way to ensure sustained protection would be to use one of the dissociatives in question on a daily or almost daily basis.

I wouldn't mind the idea of being my own guinea pig for something like this, as I've been doing exactly that for years with these RCs as well as other materials.

One thing I would say, just to err on the side of caution - it would be ill advised to take any sort of medium to high potency dopamine antagonist in combination with any of these dissociative RCs unless absolutely necessary, especially when experimenting with the piracetam family (i.e. no haloperidol/fluphenazine/perphenazine/risperidone and the like). Your brain will thank you later.

Also try to minimize or even entirely avoid the use of aspartame.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth of at least fifty percent speculative bullshit... hope you and others don't mind.

As always, have fun and be safe.

I got some of this a couple weeks ago, haven’t tried it yet but stoked after I get my disso tolerance down a bit (funny that 2F with its big dose raised my tolerance sooooo much with 4g In about 7 months)

I’m kinda saving this for whenever the juicy gathering I attend yearly starts up again, it seems perfect for working at a festy kitchen in lower doses then ramping it up for the nighttime party

1 gram of Tolicyclidine HCl found its way my way.

I've quit drugs (last dose 2019) so the plan is, one session, discard the rest. I may use the leftovers (if any :D) to more precisely establish water solubility.

Whats immediately apparent is that the label says 3-Me-PCPy and shows this structure, but the IUPAC name given is that of 4-methyl-eticyclidine (3-Me-PCE)

Its an off white powder with a very slight odor, somewhat phenolic, color and consistency kinda like coffee creamer, 25mg dissolved readily, completely and clearly into 1ml lukewarm water. Solution is bitter, as expected.

I diluted it further to 5ml, of this, 1ml=5mg will be rectally administered, the way I was used to take my dissociatives.

One hour in, the 5mg rectal came up fast, alert within 3 minutes, significantly developed in 10,min, mostly there at 30 min after the plunge. It started out anxious for me, but so does 3-MeO-PCP. It soon gave way to a dreamy state with a stimmy, slightly restless undertone. The euphoria of the dissociation and stimulation, go well together. The dreamy dissociation outweighs the stimulant component. You physically "got to do something" but you're way dreamy so, whoa, not too much :) My palms are warm and sweaty, ,especialy in the beginning A low dose of this could potentially be sexy - this might be just the ticket for sensual exploration. Its about as potent, I think, as typical PCP type drugs, so probably 3-15!mg, like PCP and 3-MeO-PCP.
I am sufficiently intoxicated, 5mg rectal is a strong ++ for me, despite that I had a considerable dissociatives tolerance 2 years back. Dreamy yet alert, disinhibited but euphoric a tad restless, these are wilder waters than the 3-MeO-PCP lotus pond of tranquility. Its like a dissoi with a hint of MDMA, the euphoria is reactive and genuine.

I'm confident, good as I feel, drugs are no longer The Way for me. I poured the remaining 4ml = 20mg away.

PCP is usually smoked as the freebase.

Smoking is sooo 20th century, so I was wondering whether this Tolicyclidine HCl as such was suitable for vaping. Not that I vape, but, people will want to do that.

1 weighed out 100mg 3-Me-PCPy and with teaspoon, wineglass and graduated syringe I managed toi dissolve it into 3ml of propylene glycol.

Can you credibly say "For Science" when you have a great time on 5mg and pour 100mg down the sink? For science guys!

I anticipate that glycerin/glycerol (another vaping carrier) will dissolve more of it, being more polar. Let's go find that out.

..And nope, it did not work out that way.

100mg Tolicyclidine HCl did not satisfactorily dissolve into 10ml glycerin, so it is of little practical vaping use.

500mg did however dissolve completely in 2.5ml water at 26.5'C (its hot here) making it remarkably aq sol,

The leftovers were discarded, except for a second 5mg, this time in 2ml water, for rectal use, now 2:15 hour after the first dose when I'm still comfortably on the plateau.

99% of the 3-Me-PCPy used in this experiment went down the drain.

After the work, the reward! Here's to 5mg more!

2h after the second dose and about 4:30h after the first dose, I must say first of all that both doses caused a bit of localized irritation of the bowel wall, a slight itch, and this at 0.25-0.5% concentration. Tasting the solution did not have irritant effects, but this may affect people intending to vape or inject IM. Since Tolicyclidine is a tertiary amine so, less basic than HCl is acidic, maybe the fact that its a somewhat acidic salt contributed to that effect.

The second dose had NOTHING of the anxiety, it was this wave of eyes-closed dreaminess engulfing me, I peacefully floated, a lotus upon the tranquil pond, an effect shared with 8mg 3-MeO-PCP but, more pronounced. As the dose increases, the dreamy/anesthetic effects overcome the alert/stimulant ones. I take back my previous assumption, if one were to take bolder doses and more repetitions one could probably hole out fantastically on this one. At 5+5mg, I do believe I'll sleep like a rose tonight unless stimulation takes over on the tail end.

In terms of non-keto arylcyclohexylamines I tried, this one takes the cake.

It feels better to me than 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 4-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCMo. Tolicyclidine has that wonderful -anesthetic- feeling I appreciate so much in the Keto drugs like Methoxetamine. Of these, for me this one would no doubt be the most binge-able.

Its *peaceful*, and yet you are alert. This promises that the further down the path you go, the more seductive and rich the dreamlike state becomes.

At 5+5mg I an still fully agile, but definitely wouldnt take part in traffic, not even on a bicycle. If I had to calibrate it, I would place 5mg Tolicyclidine on the level of 30mg Methoxetamine and 7.5mg 3-MeO-PCP.

You probably do good taking a small dose first to dissappate anxieties before going deeper, to prevent perhaps the stimulant effect whipping those up to something unpleasant.

Like MXE, the virtue in my book is in repeat increments, where I equate 5mg Tolicyclidine with 30mg Methoxetamine.

I wrote an email to the vendor to tell them about the mislabelling of their product, how the abbreviation and structure read 3-Me-PCPy, while the IUPAC chemical name given on the baggie is of 3-Me-PCE.

I'd be surprised if this turned out to be the Eticyclidine analog, it has a different feel from the N-monoalkyls, it really feels like a cyclic amine.

I'm stimulant intolerant, 1 cup of coffee is too much, but this 5+5mg is just sweet to me. Its the Disso kind of stimmy, not the phenethylamine/cathinone/caffeine kind. It vibes well even with me.

Disso head + Stimmy typing urge: this thread will probably get some utterly WTF contributions :D

I'll see what develops more, the drug is out of my house and in the plateau in my body.

I love the feeling but I've come to dislike "being high", so its great stuff, dig in with due caution, but I won't be repeating. I won't repeat, because I'd slip right into the disso habit again if I did.

Black holes are to slingshot you to lightspeed, not to spiral into.

Respect the substance: I can totally feel this one WILL be bad if you dose too high or too often.

Its good stuff.

3:30h after the booster, I feel I'm pleasantly descending, but that it might be quite a pleasant long descent ahead. Stims almost invariably have a comedown, this stimulating dissociative doesn't have that so far.

I used to have Methoxetamine issues, precisely because this new one feels so good, do I not want to take it again, because repeat use would lead me to ruin. So, using it and enjoying it strengthened my desire never to use dissociatives again. I felt the seductive pull of the center of the cyclone again. Consider this a community service by a former disso devotee.

Its now six hours after the second dose. Its mostly over, but it lingers pleasantly if you want to surrender to it and annoyingly if you want to do something else. Its lets say 1/5 of what it was, but I wouldnt be surprised if that fifth lingered till midnight, 4 hours more.
for science 🧪🤠🤣

This sounds intriguing. I might consider trying it out myself, but I'll have to think about it for a while. One thing that I would like to throw in just as a word of caution is this (and please take this with a healthy grain of salt, so-to-speak, as I am not a medical professional): from what I understand of the whole piracetam family of compounds, they act as positive allosteric modulators of the AMPA receptor in addition to various modulatory effects on ion channels throughout the brain. If this holds true then the overall neurophramacological/neurochemical "reaction" that results from concomitant adminstration of an NMDA antagonist with one of these nootropic materials could possibly result in an exacerbation of overall neurotoxicity long term. One advantage that I can see (and this is pure speculation on my part) with piracetam is that it purportedly does not affect the GABA receptor complex. That is a huge advantage in terms of minimizing the long term adverse effects of drug combos, from an excitotoxicity standpoint. But to my mind taking something that might increase firing rate and/or action potential at certain receptors might have the potential of causing a forest fire of brain damage over several years/decades of daily use. It's interesting because obviously the arylcyclohexylamines have very powerful neuroprotective properties; any excitotoxic damage that might result from the use of piracetam or other nootropics would likely be offset or perhaps even eliminated by the presence of one or more NMDA antagonists. But the only way to ensure sustained protection would be to use one of the dissociatives in question on a daily or almost daily basis.

I wouldn't mind the idea of being my own guinea pig for something like this, as I've been doing exactly that for years with these RCs as well as other materials.

One thing I would say, just to err on the side of caution - it would be ill advised to take any sort of medium to high potency dopamine antagonist in combination with any of these dissociative RCs unless absolutely necessary, especially when experimenting with the piracetam family (i.e. no haloperidol/fluphenazine/perphenazine/risperidone and the like). Your brain will thank you later.

Also try to minimize or even entirely avoid the use of aspartame.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth of at least fifty percent speculative bullshit... hope you and others don't mind.

As always, have fun and be safe.
Great post, Necropolis. Deep, coherent and informative

From my personal subjetive viewpoint I would say that is the opposite, thought. As you know both compounds have neuroprotective traits. Well, comboing it I would say it is even less damaging in general.

Or that was my feeling at least. I know not the most hard science sentence out there, but the proof is in the pudding...

Riding on this stuff at the moment, high dissociative tolerance so took 30mg ( 3rd time trying it, first report). Very stimulating. Made the mistake of redosing the first couple times and experienced heightened anxiety and pains throughout my body. Haven't taken anything past the initial 30mg line intranasal (which burned like a motherfucker) tonight and glad for that. Seems to be one of those dissociatives that last exponentially longer with each dose. Believe my first dose was 2 hours earlier. Definitely gives off a Calvin Klein buzz, but definitely would not recommend redosing, as tempting as it may be. Had taken a bit of clonazolam earlier to knock myself out and this is quite easily overpowering it. Fair bit of mania lol

Interesting molecule. It's easy on cognition and motor skills so far but pretty active.

Riding on this stuff at the moment, high dissociative tolerance so took 30mg ( 3rd time trying it, first report). Very stimulating. Made the mistake of redosing the first couple times and experienced heightened anxiety and pains throughout my body. Haven't taken anything past the initial 30mg line intranasal (which burned like a motherfucker) tonight and glad for that. Seems to be one of those dissociatives that last exponentially longer with each dose. Believe my first dose was 2 hours earlier. Definitely gives off a Calvin Klein buzz, but definitely would not recommend redosing, as tempting as it may be. Had taken a bit of clonazolam earlier to knock myself out and this is quite easily overpowering it. Fair bit of mania lol

It does indeed burn quite a bit. Almost worse than some of the 2C-X series psychedelics. I also have had similar experiences with redosing - it adds up a lot more than I would have thought possible. I have taken 20-40 mg all at once without any additional doses and it seems to last about 4.5-6 hours, but when redosed, I have been high well into the next day afterwards. For me, it affects motor coodination to a fairly significant extent with higher dosage levels, but speech is left mostly intact. Quite a contrast with others like unsubstituted PCP and 3-HO-PCP, both of which make me slur like crazy. I suppose 3-Me-PCPy is a material that lends itself well to use when needing to maintain "normal" interactions with others. Most people I've been around under its influence can't even tell that I am on something, unless it's a really high dose.

Well i'm surprised there's not much discussion about this compound considering its a very interesting arylcyclohexylamine.

Yesterday i have insufflated 6-8mg and while people said its very caustic i don't find it worse than something like 3-meo-pcp.
It was a very hectic day and unfortunately couldn't make a proper trip report, so i wrote down some info / findings afterwards.

I have not taken any other drug or supplement that day. I had taken a serotonergic drug (small amount of 2c-b-fly 2 weeks ago), but took 200mg of 5-HTP and EGCG couple of times few days prior, for AL-LAD i took in the evening.

Anyway, i felt some of the effects of the drug in about 10 minutes. There was a specific dopaminergic/NE push, liveliness and scalp and upper spine tingling which i usually associate only with amphetamine. I should note that 3-meo-pcp was never stimulating to me in the slightest.

Along with this there was definitely serotonergic activity present, due to mild and short gut anxiety on come-up, considerable pupil dilation at peak and entactogenic effects present which i usually only associate with 2-oxo dissos. As usually i need the right internal / external stimuli in order for the drug to become euphoric and i was lucky enough to receive it at the right moment (about 10-15 min after insufflation) which made me quite joyful, energetic and grateful, appreciating mankind more than usual. I even danced a little which i almost never do.

This euphoric state lasted for about 20-30 minutes, but i believe i'm a special case and most people will find it more recreational and euphoric than i have (of course this was only the first trial).

There was some vasoconstriction present which largely faded away after about hour and a half, which iirc was also when the drug took a more sedating and comfy character instead of acting like an upper.

Overall the effect's don't last long like PCP analogues, but there's also the same degree of minimal motor control loss - at least in my scenario.

I'll try it again as soon as possible considering i have a lot of drugs on my plate, but i would recommend this one to every disso lover, because it's very unique and interesting.

Last edited:
I gave this substance another try on sunday with my friend, this time orally around 8-10mg. Overall it felt surprisingly serotonergic. First of all i hoped the oral route would prolong the stimmed effects, but as usual with dissos it made it more wonky and more sedating / relaxed / couch-locked, but of course still in PCP realm. My friend noted it did not dilate his pupils and i believe i haven't noticed much change, but again, this is usual when taking dissos, if anything they're more likely to constrict my pupils via oral route. We talked plenty and browsed the web, if i didn't know what i had taken i'd had to guess small dose of somekind of phenetylamine or tryptamine psychedelic - probably also because of some dissociative effects, nasally i'd say its more MDMA-ish. Later on i took some nasally but i didn't think too much of it neither was it mention-worthy.

I know live posts / updates are not allowed but i guess sometimes the situation requires it and im in the mood to post the results. I took it again more than an hour ago, 10mg nasally. My previous post noted its not too caustic, but that was after weeks of absence from insufflation, now that i have insufflated drugs for the past 4 days .. yeah its definitely caustic as fuck. First effects were noticable in 10 minutes, accompanied by dopaminergic scalp tingling, which i haven't felt that much afterwards as i did when i 1st tried it. The drug peaked at 15 to 20 minutes and that's when the pupil dilation kicked in. It was very obvious since the whole time i was in the lit kitchen or bathroom and i would say its definitely comparable to small doses of MDMA or high dosages of speed. After it peaked the dilation normalized a bit, but still quite noticable to drug users, if you're looking yourself in the mirror.

No vasoconstriction or come-up anxiety this time, probably because some acute tolerance and also familiarity with the drug. Heartrate is increased.

Interestingly enough, for past 4 days i mainly listened and thought about classical music (becase of AL-LAD from previous post) and couldn't stand anything too harsh. But after i insufflated the drug i started thinking about club / rave music and put on daft punk's homework album which i haven't listened in a long time. I danced for almost half an hour and i would like to say that i'm not a party person, nor do i really know how to dance, but with this drug it just felt proper to move and try some moves while i cooked the dinner. I think it was neverwing who said it's a party disso and having tried plenty of others this would definitely be the most party-friendly dissociative i've ever tried. I would like to note however, the dancing, while surprisingly good (to myself) didn't feel as natural and instinctive as it would be on something like 2C-B or LSD nor as pleasurable. Again, other people might have different results with this substance. Loss of motor-control is also minimal, maybe even less than with other PCP analogs, perhaps due to dopaminergic action. I'll post more if i remember something or when / if the high changes.

Like before, i got tired a bit after hour and a half - but this is also because it's evening, i've been doing nothing but sitting and i should be preparing for sleep. Otherwise the effects might last 2 hours. It gradually slows down into more disso state, but i notice the heartrate hasn't slowed down much. After 2 and a half hours it's still not completely PCP-analog-like dissociation, even with tiredness kicking in i can feel the different high, but currently i'm not sure just which components are responsible for it. Pupils are still somewhat dilated / keep dilating.

Last edited: