View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

I have to disagree here.
Well, but notice that you really don’t disagree. To wit, you say:

I find 3-CL-PCP at higher doses to be extremely euphoric, and the effect is very reliably reproduced. I start to get an intense and almost MDMA like euphoria with 3-CL-PCP between 70-120mg.
Oh so the sky’s the limit? Hot damn. Why not crank it up to a truly high dose like 150 mg?

Except then you state:

I've tried 150mg myself and found it to be a bit too intense for me
Like I stated: high doses definitely start to suck. By the time it approaches becoming profound I feel nauseated and I’m not having a good time. Doesn’t seem like I can find the sweet spot compared to other substituted PCP analogues and dissos in general. But we’re all different enough that our differing opinions of halogenated PCP analogues doesn’t surprise me.

Really do wish I could still score some 3-MeO-PCP though. I miss the days of $15 grams of that stuff :ROFLMAO:
Amen to that. It’s a much better disso, but this is just my opinion.

Well, but notice that you really don’t disagree. To wit, you say:

Oh so the sky’s the limit? Hot damn. Why not crank it up to a truly high dose like 150 mg?

Except then you state:

Like I stated: high doses definitely start to suck. By the time it approaches becoming profound I feel nauseated and I’m not having a good time. Doesn’t seem like I can find the sweet spot compared to other substituted PCP analogues and dissos in general. But we’re all different enough that our differing opinions of halogenated PCP analogues doesn’t surprise me.

Amen to that. It’s a much better disso, but this is just my opinion.
Goes to show that, different strokes for different folks 🤷‍♂️3-CL-PCP is without a doubt for me personally, one of my favorite all time drugs. I apologize, sometimes I get blinded by the effects it's given me and I tend to forget that people really respond to things differently. 3-CL-PCP is a journey, and a long one and it has like 3 phases. The initial feel good, tactile, euphoric, empathogenic, manic come up and first phase, which later transitions into it's dissociative phase some hours later, which I would describe as almost murky. Very heavy but introspective at high doses. It's helped me make some leaps forward in life and has helped me address some trauma head on that I don't think I'd have been able to otherwise.

I agree that 3-Meo-PCP is the superior dissociative drug. I dont really use 3-Cl-PCP for its dissociative effects. I use it for the empathogenic and euphoric introspective mindset.

I'd love to see what the fuck 3-CL-PCP does in a pharmacokinetic sense. I have a feeling that its a triple mono amine releaser. It's one of my favorite drugs but I wouldnt say its one of my favorite dissociatives. I'm hesitant to call it much of a dissociative at all

I have to disagree here. I find 3-CL-PCP at higher doses to be extremely euphoric, and the effect is very reliably reproduced. I start to get an intense and almost MDMA like euphoria with 3-CL-PCP between 70-120mg. My friend who weighs twice as much as me gets the same from 150mg. I've tried 150mg myself and found it to be a bit too intense for me. 3-CL-PCP is unlike any dissociative I've done and unlike any other drug that I've done. To me personally, its one of my favorite drugs to hit the scene in recent years.

Really do wish I could still score some 3-MeO-PCP though. I miss the days of $15 grams of that stuff :ROFLMAO:

How would you compare 3CL to 3F-PCP?

Note that alot (or perhaps all) of the chinese synth 3-CL-PCP going around is not pure, GCMS has shown a very small amount of PCP as well as an unidentified substance. But if you are consuming doses as large 150mg, you may be consuming active doses of PCP considering its high potency.

Goes to show that, different strokes for different folks 🤷‍♂️
I say this all the time.

3-CL-PCP is without a doubt for me personally, one of my favorite all time drugs. I apologize, sometimes I get blinded by the effects it's given me and I tend to forget that people really respond to things differently.
No need for apology, but thanks for being thoughtful :)

I often marvel at the spectrum of responses/reactions people have to THC (and other drugs) and how this can produce differing, sometimes opposing, opinions.

3-CL-PCP is a journey, and a long one and it has like 3 phases.
Is oral ingestion your preferred route of administration or perhaps you go for sublingual or similar?

The initial feel good, tactile, euphoric, empathogenic, manic come up and first phase […] later transitions into it's dissociative phase some hours later, which I would describe as almost murky. Very heavy but introspective at high doses.
Goddamn, kinda makes me want to revisit this compound. What's your suggested dose? Last time I used this compound I took 90 mg via oral ingested capsule and the effects made me throw up.

It's helped me make some leaps forward in life and has helped me address some trauma head on that I don't think I'd have been able to otherwise.
Wow, deep praise. Although to be fair, it isn't like you can A/B test this outcome against a control reality where you had to cope without this aide. But I know what you mean, and I don't doubt it's true.

I'd love to see what the fuck 3-CL-PCP does in a pharmacokinetic sense. I have a feeling that its a triple mono amine releaser. It's one of my favorite drugs but I wouldnt say its one of my favorite dissociatives. I'm hesitant to call it much of a dissociative at all
I think I get what you're saying, but you may be using a narrow definition of the term "dissociative". I don't know that 3-CL-PCP affects serotonin and/or norepinephrine, but 3-CL-PCP, like other dissos, exhibits dopaminergic activity in addition to its increased activity as an NMDAR antagonist. According to this paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7900492/, bold mine):

> "(3-CL-PCP) is a dissociative anesthetic drug with hallucinogenic and sedative effects that has been sold as a research chemical. It has comparable potency to phencyclidine but slightly different effects. This is due to its altered binding profile at various targets, particularly being somewhat more potent as an NMDA antagonist while having around the same potency as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor."​

Peroral, but after my 18mg trial I will switch to intranasal.
The taste of PCE can be brutal, so my unsolicited $0.02 for insufflation = keep the straw at the bottom of the nose; don't push it deep. Sniff moderately and before you're done inhaling, tilt your head back and pinch your nose to aid in adsorption. You want to absorb the drug through the nasal mucosa and avoid shooting it back to your sinuses where it will invariably drip down your throat and taste awful. You'll still get high though.

Seems I have not dosed high enough to experience that at full force although I have babbled some manic bullshit, that’s for sure.
Umm, you really shouldn't need much more than 18 mg / 14 mg freebase. If you vaporize it and manage to inhale the full hit, those doses will put you in a decent PCE-hole. You don't want to overdo this, b/c it can really suck.

The friend that made the PCE used it daily for a certain period of time at high doses and had to be hospitalized twice due to severe psychotic episodes lasting for days. I doubt that a single high dose would trigger a psychosis but I am still very careful with it. I haven’t considered dosing higher than 18mg of the fumarate salt (~14mg freebase), at what doses do these hole equivalents appear? And what ROA did you use?
I mostly inhaled it (vaporized) but also orally ingested it. Oral ingestion tended to nauseate me though so I prefered vaping it.

Is oral ingestion your preferred route of administration or perhaps you go for sublingual or similar?
Oral is the only way I dose 3-cl-pcp. Tried snorting it once but it burned way too much for way too long. Sometimes I'll bite off a little bit of a crystal and swallow without a cap so I guess that would have some sublingual action, but yeah, basically only orally. I'm curious to try it rectally but it would have to be insanely diluted I think to not cause severe discomfort. Plus I'm also on Suboxone which leads to some constipation fairly often, so I don't trust that I'm ever really clean enough down there at this point my life, so I haven't ventured to try that method.
Goddamn, kinda makes me want to revisit this compound. What's your suggested dose? Last time I used this compound I took 90 mg via oral ingested capsule and the effects made me throw up.
I actually usually stagger my doses, but I find that I max out at around 120-150mg throughout the course of a 14 to almost 24 hour session with it at times.

If I'm eager to jump right into the euphoric and empathogenic effects, I usually start with 50-60mg. Although, despite it being a very pleasurable drug for me, it is also quite intense so some days I'm nervous and will start with 20mg, and once that kicks in and provides some of its anxiolytic effects and I feel more comfortable with the experience, I'll top off with 20mg every 1-3 hours until I get to my max of 120mg-150mg.

I would say for a once off dose to get a good feel for the effects, 60mgs. At 60mg it provides the intense pleasurable tactile sensations, empathogenic effects and starts getting into introspection. I find that the dissociative effects don't become evident until 80mg or higher.
I think I get what you're saying, but you may be using a narrow definition of the term "dissociative". I don't know that 3-CL-PCP affects serotonin and/or norepinephrine, but 3-CL-PCP, like other dissos, exhibits dopaminergic activity in addition to its increased activity as an NMDAR antagonist. According to this paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7900492/, bold mine):

> "(3-CL-PCP) is a dissociative anesthetic drug with hallucinogenic and sedative effects that has been sold as a research chemical. It has comparable potency to phencyclidine but slightly different effects. This is due to its altered binding profile at various targets, particularly being somewhat more potent as an NMDA antagonist while having around the same potency as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor."​

I do understand that 3-CL-PCP is a dissociative drug. I guess what I mean is, the dissociative effects of this drug aren't where it shines, and that I feel there is something more than just it's NMDA antagonist effects, and even more than it's DRI effects. I don't know how to explain it. I have tried over 100 psychoactive of all classes and feel like I can pinpoint when a drug is working on certain systems. I don't say that to be a braggart or anything. This drug just boggles my mind because after trying over 100 drugs, this one is in a realm all its own. It just feels unlike any other drug I have tried. I don't know how to explain it, I wish i knew how to say it but I don't at the moment. Its just an insanely unique drug to me. I'm honestly very surprised that it isn't more popular than it is.

Goddamn, kinda makes me want to revisit this compound.

To revisit this statement, if you have the means to revisit it, then I urge you to do so. I try my best not to push drugs on people, but I have found significant healing power within this compound. If 90mg in one go made you sick, then I think you might react better to my stagger method. Start off with like 30mg orally, then when that kicks in and you feel a little more comfortable going higher, then add 10-20mg orally and wait about 90-120 minutes, then add 10-20mg more if you wanna go higher from there and maybe try to keep your total dose for the night under 100mg. If you like that experience maybe try your total dose to 120mg the next time.

I do have a friend who seems to really enjoy taking 150mg at once and just riding that out through the whole day, but he also weighs almost 300 pounds. I have yet to take my whole 120mg dose at once and riding it out for the day because I know it'll be pretty intense, but it usually ends up being intense anyways so I honestly don't know the best technique.

Anyways, I feel I'm rambling now. I hope I've answered any questions clear enough. Let me know if you have any more! I've gone through a few grams of it in the last year or two so I feel I'm fairly experienced.

Oral is the only way I dose 3-cl-pcp. Tried snorting it once but it burned way too much for way too long. Sometimes I'll bite off a little bit of a crystal and swallow without a cap so I guess that would have some sublingual action, but yeah, basically only orally. I'm curious to try it rectally but it would have to be insanely diluted I think to not cause severe discomfort.
I doubt that would burn or require that much dilution. I mean, it doesn't really burn in the mouth, under the tongue or in the throat and stomach, at least for me, so I'd say there's a good chance it wouldn't hurt much if at all in the culo. I think the nasal mucosa is just particularly sensitive it would seem especially to chemicals that are abnormally acidic or caustic. Two or three mL is probably all you need in an oral syringe, lie on your stomach and ride the Disso Bus into Boof Town. Lols.

I do wonder what the pH of this is once in a nearly saturated solution w/water…

Plus I'm also on Suboxone which leads to some constipation fairly often, so I don't trust that I'm ever really clean enough down there at this point my life, so I haven't ventured to try that method.
Yeah, intrarectal is not my favorite ROA, but perhaps try treating the constipation first. You could try something stimmy, from speed, meth, or cocaine, to legal alternatives like coffee/caffeine, yohimbine, Red Bull, Yellow Jackets, Stacker III, &c. Also, you could try giving yourself an enema by buying a kit from the pharmacy and using it first to clear out your colon/rectum. Although, admittedly this is a bit of effort and discomfort, but on the other hand, I hate being constipated and cannot stand that side effect from opiates, which I rarely use unless I'm in legit severe pain.

I actually usually stagger my doses, but I find that I max out at around 120-150mg throughout the course of a 14 to almost 24 hour session with it at times.
Based on what you've said here, I starting revisiting this compound last night. Didn't do much, but I'm gonna pick back this afternoon and see where I get with it. I'll take your advice and start low and kind of increment up during the day. We'll see where we get. I'm also in the process of moving into some new office space today, so it should be an interesting challenge…

If I'm eager to jump right into the euphoric and empathogenic effects, I usually start with 50-60mg. Although, despite it being a very pleasurable drug for me, it is also quite intense so some days I'm nervous and will start with 20mg, and once that kicks in and provides some of its anxiolytic effects and I feel more comfortable with the experience, I'll top off with 20mg every 1-3 hours until I get to my max of 120mg-150mg.
Pretty good blueprint. I was gonna start with 30 mg. I barely feel anything at 15 mg, and 90 mg made me puke. And what's with us both using multiples of 15 (min)?

I would say for a once off dose to get a good feel for the effects, 60mgs. At 60mg it provides the intense pleasurable tactile sensations, empathogenic effects and starts getting into introspection. I find that the dissociative effects don't become evident until 80mg or higher.
At 60 mg dosed at once, I previously found myself couch-locked and stuck. I thought I could break through or something by taking 90 mg, but that turned out to be a mistake. So now I'm going back to find the sweet spot and see if I can maintain it by topping it off.

I do understand that 3-CL-PCP is a dissociative drug. I guess what I mean is, the dissociative effects of this drug aren't where it shines, and that I feel there is something more than just it's NMDA antagonist effects, and even more than it's DRI effects. I don't know how to explain it. I have tried over 100 psychoactive of all classes and feel like I can pinpoint when a drug is working on certain systems. I don't say that to be a braggart or anything. This drug just boggles my mind because after trying over 100 drugs, this one is in a realm all its own. It just feels unlike any other drug I have tried. I don't know how to explain it, I wish i knew how to say it but I don't at the moment. Its just an insanely unique drug to me. I'm honestly very surprised that it isn't more popular than it is.
I feel like you've explained it fairly well, even if just to say that you enjoy its effects beyond words. I felt this way about MXE and wish like hell I still had some. It was sublime.

You know, I used to give ppl shit for modifying the word "unique", which in its original definition meant "one-of-a-kind", but in a descriptivist sense, the word is used to mean "unusual" more commonly these days. And so to clarify – do you consider the qualitative effects of 3-CL-PCP to be that different from, say, 3F-PCP, and is so… how so? I'm having a hard time discerning their effects as I try more of this 3-CL-PCP and having become recently more familiar with 3F-PCP…

To revisit this statement, if you have the means to revisit it, then I urge you to do so.
Doing so, as mentioned above.

I try my best not to push drugs on people,
Hey you can't force the willing, but lol yeah I know what you mean and can relate to that sentiment.

I do have a friend who seems to really enjoy taking 150mg at once and just riding that out through the whole day, but he also weighs almost 300 pounds.
Ah, makes more sense. I weigh a little over half of that.

I have yet to take my whole 120mg dose at once and riding it out for the day because I know it'll be pretty intense, but it usually ends up being intense anyways so I honestly don't know the best technique.
Tolerance may play a role.

Anyways, I feel I'm rambling now. I hope I've answered any questions clear enough. Let me know if you have any more! I've gone through a few grams of it in the last year or two so I feel I'm fairly experienced.
Indeed. Thank you so much for all the information. Much appreciated, my guy. Peesh ✌️

I feel like you've explained it fairly well, even if just to say that you enjoy its effects beyond words. I felt this way about MXE and wish like hell I still had some. It was sublime.

You know, I used to give ppl shit for modifying the word "unique", which in its original definition meant "one-of-a-kind", but in a descriptivist sense, the word is used to mean "unusual" more commonly these days. And so to clarify – do you consider the qualitative effects of 3-CL-PCP to be that different from, say, 3F-PCP, and is so… how so? I'm having a hard time discerning their effects as I try more of this 3-CL-PCP and having become recently more familiar with 3F-PCP…
I feel you there, I'd do anything for some MXE again. Well, not anything. I wouldn't harm anyone but I would pay exuberant prices for it.

I consider the qualitative effects of 3-CL-PCP to be very different from basically all other dissociatives, except maybe MXE and actually, yeah, 3-FL-PCP has some similarities to it.
I find 3-CL-PCP to be similar to MXE in the sense that there's some "magic" to it that will never be replicated by another chemical. I also find 3-CL-PCP to be quite a bit more anxiolytic than other dissociatives.

I find 3-CL-PCP to be similar to 3-FL-PCP in the sense that it has a "friendly" or "light" headspace for lack of a better term. Things don't tend to get dark on those two like on other dissociatives. They also have similar visual effects, making everything seem like they're made out of pastel colors.

Last edited:
3-FL doesn't burn too much to snort, but any more than a couple of bumps through the night and my sinuses are getting inflamed to the point of needing a decongestant. Harder on the nose than 3-HO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCP, but not as painful as 3-CL.

So unfortunately I can't give doses, as me and my friend have hefty dissociative tolerances and have a habit of eyeballing things and doing bumps once we get comfortable with a chem, and I haven't found the perfect ratio, but I think its something like 2:1 3-FL:3-HO being a nice combination. Both of us have really enjoyed this combo so far. I have a large tolerance as I've said, so I'll take about 15mg 3-FL and 7mg of 3-HO to get to a nice mild level of dissociation.

Let it be noted that I am in dire need of an extended tolerance break. I recently went through a month or two where I was going through multiple grams of FXE a week and it destroyed my tolerance. I was needing 100mg of FXE for light effects at the end of that bender. I'm back to using only on my weekends, so 2 days a week, but it still hasn't been enough to get my tolerance down. I plan to take at least 2 weeks off here soon, but the inevitable boredom that will come with it has me pushing it off.

But yes, both me and my best buddy both really enjoy the realm that 3-FL+ 3-HO brings us into

Do the samples of 3-FL-PCP and 3-CL-PCP that you have look similar? How about the taste?

I reordered some 3-FL-PCP from the same vendor and something seems funky with this sample. This was a vendor who had also 3-CL-PCP at one point (but discontinued it). Increased body load, pharmacokinetics are a bit different, more stimulating, and the material itself is looser and more powdery. I'm wondering if what I have is actually a mixture of the two.

Think I'm going to have to send it in for testing. Sucks im kind of bummed.

Also what is the potency like? I understand that 3-CL-PCP is a bit less potent on a mg to mg basis than 3-FL-PCP, is that correct?

Last edited:
Do the samples of 3-FL-PCP and 3-CL-PCP that you have look similar? How about the taste?

I reordered some 3-FL-PCP from the same vendor and something seems funky with this sample. This was a vendor who had also 3-CL-PCP at one point (but discontinued it). Increased body load, pharmacokinetics are a bit different, more stimulating, and the material itself is looser and more powdery. I'm wondering if what I have is actually a mixture of the two.

Think I'm going to have to send it in for testing. Sucks im kind of bummed.

Also what is the potency like? I understand that 3-CL-PCP is a bit less potent on a mg to mg basis than 3-FL-PCP, is that correct?
That is correct about the potency. 20mg or so of 3-FL gets me to a decent spot whereas I usually take 60mg or more as my initial 3-CL dose. We may have gotten from the same vendor. Shame that they discontinued 3-CL. Was hoping to get more at some point considering its turned into one of my all-time favorite chems and I'm almost out.

I cant say about the taste. 3-CL I found incredibly caustic the one time when I snorted it, so I try not to keep it in my mouth very long when I'm not using a gel cap.

As for the appearance, my 3-CL came in large rocks. Not quite crystalline in appearance, it almost looked like what I imagine Crack cocaine would look like, but it did have a shiny appearance to it. My 3-FL that I got was crystalline, but was crushed so fine that it looks like a powder. Not a single large crystal in the batch that I could recall. Just a very fine, white crystalline powder.

I would say that 3-CL does have an increased body load, albiet not in a bad way. I LOVE the way it feels on my body. I suppose one might say that its more stimulating, but its not a very "in your face" stimulation. Less stimulating than 3-MeO-PCP for sure. More stimulating than 3-FL-PCP but not by a significant degree imo.

That is correct about the potency. 20mg or so of 3-FL gets me to a decent spot whereas I usually take 60mg or more as my initial 3-CL dose. We may have gotten from the same vendor. Shame that they discontinued 3-CL. Was hoping to get more at some point considering its turned into one of my all-time favorite chems and I'm almost out.

I cant say about the taste. 3-CL I found incredibly caustic the one time when I snorted it, so I try not to keep it in my mouth very long when I'm not using a gel cap.

As for the appearance, my 3-CL came in large rocks. Not quite crystalline in appearance, it almost looked like what I imagine Crack cocaine would look like, but it did have a shiny appearance to it. My 3-FL that I got was crystalline, but was crushed so fine that it looks like a powder. Not a single large crystal in the batch that I could recall. Just a very fine, white crystalline powder.

I would say that 3-CL does have an increased body load, albiet not in a bad way. I LOVE the way it feels on my body. I suppose one might say that its more stimulating, but its not a very "in your face" stimulation. Less stimulating than 3-MeO-PCP for sure. More stimulating than 3-FL-PCP but not by a significant degree imo.

Does the 3-CL come on slower and last longer?

Maybe I'm wrong but I sense a difference between this stuff and the 3-FL I had before. I've decided it's worth the expense of sending it in for GCMS testing and will send in a sample this coming week. My suspicion is that it might be a mixture of 3-CL and 3-FL, or just 3-CL. But I am also willing to accept the possibility that it is just 3-FL.

But this stuff definitely seems to come on slower, last longer and is more stimulating/manic than the stuff I had before.

Does the 3-CL come on slower and last longer?

Maybe I'm wrong but I sense a difference between this stuff and the 3-FL I had before. I've decided it's worth the expense of sending it in for GCMS testing and will send in a sample this coming week. My suspicion is that it might be a mixture of 3-CL and 3-FL, or just 3-CL. But I am also willing to accept the possibility that it is just 3-FL.

But this stuff definitely seems to come on slower, last longer and is more stimulating/manic than the stuff I had before.

Let us know the results please!

Does it come on slower? Yes and no. They both kick in around the same time for me when taken orally, around 30-40 minutes, but unlike 3-FL, 3-CL-PCP is a drug that comes in phases and the first phase is a bit more mild than the later stages, so with 3-CL it may be 90-120 minutes before it REALLY gets going.

3-CL-PCP lasts MUCH longer than 3-FL-PCP and most other dissociatives. 3-CL-PCP lasts around 12 hours or more. It's got a very long tail. I've had experiences where I still feel altered after 24 hours if it was an experience where I had redosed

Okay so I received a g of a-pihp and a g of supposedly 3-f-pcp yesterday. As of now I already ran through all of the a-pihp. I’m guessing they aren’t great when used together, but given the short duration of a-pihp when would be a safe time to use 3-f-pcp?

Wait a number of hours, preferably the next day.

The combo isn't exceptionally dangerous at low enough doses, but best not taken together. Risk of mania and blood pressure spikes mainly.

Also note that doses above 20 or 30mg of 3F-PCP get pretty confusing. With high doses being extremely confusing and not pleasant.

Wait a number of hours, preferably the next day.

The combo isn't exceptionally dangerous at low enough doses, but best not taken together. Risk of mania and blood pressure spikes mainly.

Also note that doses above 20 or 30mg of 3F-PCP get pretty confusing. With high doses being extremely confusing and not pleasant.
I’m kind of crashing from the a-pihp so am looking for something to mitigate its side effects. I also have ha-966 in my possession and was wondering if that could settle things down.

Well my compulsiveness gave way and I tried 10 mg 3-f-pcp. Figured it’s a lows enough dose, plus I was vaping the a-pihp so the duration isn’t that long. I was gonna go for the ha-966, but there’s just not enough info on that so I held off, as I’m already on benzos and lyrica, so I have no idea how that would interact with ha-966 unique pharmacological profile.

HA-966 is actually quite good for stimulant comedowns, 30mg sublingually works well, nor would it interact with the benzos/pregabalin.

HA-966 is actually quite good for stimulant comedowns, 30mg sublingually works well, nor would it interact with the benzos/pregabalin.
I did take 10mg of memantine. I also have Covid, so have been trying to find things to help. Supposedly memantine is an effective cough suppressant. Took klonopin and lyrica today as well. I wonder if the ha-966 would have weird interactions with memantine. I should have just taken some 3-f-pcp instead

Well I tried 35 mg over an hour ago from this particular source and feel some slight effects, so I went ahead and tried another 15mg.

If your suspicions are correct it should be way more active and have a quicker onset. I’ll post back in an hour or if anything noteworthy comes up