• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

Finally ran out of 3-meo-pcp and it appears to be extremely difficult to procure these days. I found a source for 3-fl-pcp and am thinking of buying a gram. It’s either that or fxe. Does anyone have experience with both and if so which one would you recommend?

Finally ran out of 3-meo-pcp and it appears to be extremely difficult to procure these days. I found a source for 3-fl-pcp and am thinking of buying a gram. It’s either that or fxe. Does anyone have experience with both and if so which one would you recommend?
I haven't tried FXE yet but I had some pretty awesome experiences with 3fpcp. It's quite euphoric and a little more on the stimulating side, I enjoyed it a lot.

Same issue here, basically. I've tried substituting 3-Chloro-PCP and 3-Fluoro-PCP but the halogens simply aren't the same as having an oxygen molecule at the same 3-position, be it from a methoxy group or a hydroxy molecule. Routes of administration are a bit curtailed by the fact that insufflating them is rather painful, at least, I can say 3-Chloro-PCP is painful. Haven't worked up the courage to snort 3F-PCP on account of the prior halogen experience.

FXE is nice and sort of reminiscent of MXE to me, a drug I really enjoyed while it was around. However, I can't say it's as profound as 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, or—the parent compound—PCP. I will say that it's still very much a worthwhile compound to explore, though.

Same issue here, basically. I've tried substituting 3-Chloro-PCP and 3-Fluoro-PCP but the halogens simply aren't the same as having an oxygen molecule at the same 3-position, be it from a methoxy group or a hydroxy molecule. Routes of administration are a bit curtailed by the fact that insufflating them is rather painful, at least, I can say 3-Chloro-PCP is painful. Haven't worked up the courage to snort 3F-PCP on account of the prior halogen experience.

FXE is nice and sort of reminiscent of MXE to me, a drug I really enjoyed while it was around. However, I can't say it's as profound as 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, or—the parent compound—PCP. I will say that it's still very much a worthwhile compound to explore, though.

I don't find that 3F-PCP burned much when sniffed. It does mess with the sinuses if you have alot.

I need to sample my FXE again. Wasn't a fan the few times I tried, made me feel weird, anxious and on edge. 3F-PCP doesn't do that at all (although it can cause some anxiety). Greatest part about 3F-PCP is how short acting it is. I prefer short acting dissociatives. FXE is not short acting unfortunately.

I’ve just recently rediscovered my love for dissos. I had soooooooo many trips on dxm in my early twenties, used to absolutely adore the stuff but eventually stopped using it altogether almost 20 years ago. Then got heavily into research chemicals but never really delved much into the rc dissos despite the wonderful fling I had with dxm.

Gonna try 3-fl-pcp soon, excited after reading some of these reports. I’ve had some good experiences with both functional and therapeutic doses of 3-ho-pcp and 3-ho-pce lately.

FXE is not short acting unfortunately.

Yea no unfortunately it wasn’t as short acting as I had hoped it would be. 2-Br-DCK really hit the mark for me when it comes to wanting a disso trip without a big time commitment (never tried the 2F-DCK and don’t have easy access to ketamine - both are probably better alternatives than 2b-DCK for short trips I would guess - I’m kinda just getting my feet wet now in the disso pool, so still dont much about many of them aka you can kinda consider me a rc disso noob for the time being)

However, I’ve found that if i vape a single moderate dose of FXE then it is actually pretty short acting, atleast for me it has been. Seems to hit really hard and fast this way and then also leaves rather quickly (feel mostly normal within an hour or two, there is some residual effects a bit longer but they fade into the background quickly ime). Vapes rather nicely as well and the effects are just so damn yummy (fxe’s vapeability has likely already been discussed, I haven’t been around BL much lately). I actually really really really love vaping FXE… like I love it way too much tbh! Not quite as compulsive as pyrros, mind you, but I am finding myself hitting the pipe more than i should be - over and over again - until the bag of FXE is empty and then I’m hella sad and trying not to reorder, lol.

I’ve just recently rediscovered my love for dissos. I had soooooooo many trips on dxm in my early twenties, used to absolutely adore the stuff but eventually stopped using it altogether almost 20 years ago. Then got heavily into research chemicals but never really delved much into the rc dissos despite the wonderful fling I had with dxm.

Gonna try 3-fl-pcp soon, excited after reading some of these reports. I’ve had some good experiences with both functional and therapeutic doses of 3-ho-pcp and 3-ho-pce lately.

Yea no unfortunately it wasn’t as short acting as I had hoped it would be. 2-Br-DCK really hit the mark for me when it comes to wanting a disso trip without a big time commitment (never tried the 2F-DCK and don’t have easy access to ketamine - both are probably better alternatives than 2b-DCK for short trips I would guess - I’m kinda just getting my feet wet now in the disso pool, so still dont much about many of them aka you can kinda consider me a rc disso noob for the time being)

However, I’ve found that if i vape a single moderate dose of FXE then it is actually pretty short acting, atleast for me it has been. Seems to hit really hard and fast this way and then also leaves rather quickly (feel mostly normal within an hour or two, there is some residual effects a bit longer but they fade into the background quickly ime). Vapes rather nicely as well and the effects are just so damn yummy (fxe’s vapeability has likely already been discussed, I haven’t been around BL much lately). I actually really really really love vaping FXE… like I love it way too much tbh! Not quite as compulsive as pyrros, mind you, but I am finding myself hitting the pipe more than i should be - over and over again - until the bag of FXE is empty and then I’m hella sad and trying not to reorder, lol.

Hey how's it going man, haven't seen that name in a while.

The first time I tried FXE i smoked it. Was stronger than I expected, it made me feel unhinged, like smashing my laptop for no reason. I'm not the kind of person who should be using dissociatives really. Oddly, 3F-PCP feels way more tame and in control than FXE, despite the whole "PCP" part. In reality I think 3-F-PCP probably has about as much in common with PCP as 2-FMA does with methamphetamine, which is very little -- they're totally different drugs.

I don't find that 3F-PCP burned much when sniffed.
Turns out 3F-PCP burns quite a bit for yours truly… Lol, but it's cool; some lessons you have to learn the hard way I suppose. And anyway it wasn't as bad as snorting 2C-B. On a pain level of 1-10 where 1 is mild discomfort and 10 is like "take me to the hospital!"I give 2C-B a 7/10 score. Cocaine is a 1/10, MDMA is a 6/10, Ketamine is a 3/10, just to calibrate. I would then give 3F-PCP probably a 5/10 score on the insufflation pain scale.

However, I found that vaporizing 3F-PCP is decently effective and it makes the effects much shorter in duration, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Noxious taste, but it's a lot better and easier to take when mixed into some PG/VG juice and loaded into a cart or tank.

Funny enough, I've found that I prefer to insufflate FXE

Turns out 3F-PCP burns quite a bit for yours truly… Lol, but it's cool; some lessons you have to learn the hard way I suppose. And anyway it wasn't as bad as snorting 2C-B. On a pain level of 1-10 where 1 is mild discomfort and 10 is like "take me to the hospital!"I give 2C-B a 7/10 score. Cocaine is a 1/10, MDMA is a 6/10, Ketamine is a 3/10, just to calibrate. I would then give 3F-PCP probably a 5/10 score on the insufflation pain scale.

However, I found that vaporizing 3F-PCP is decently effective and it makes the effects much shorter in duration, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Noxious taste, but it's a lot better and easier to take when mixed into some PG/VG juice and loaded into a cart or tank.

Funny enough, I've found that I prefer to insufflate FXE

How much are you snorting at a time? I rarely exceed 30mg, and generally stick to 10-20mg.

I don't notice any pain, but I do notice some pressure.

I have not tried vaping it but did vape FXE, and shortly after, in a moment of heightened awareness, caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought, "man what the fuck are you doing smoking this weird shit" 🤣

3-FL doesn't burn too much to snort, but any more than a couple of bumps through the night and my sinuses are getting inflamed to the point of needing a decongestant. Harder on the nose than 3-HO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCP, but not as painful as 3-CL.

So unfortunately I can't give doses, as me and my friend have hefty dissociative tolerances and have a habit of eyeballing things and doing bumps once we get comfortable with a chem, and I haven't found the perfect ratio, but I think its something like 2:1 3-FL:3-HO being a nice combination. Both of us have really enjoyed this combo so far. I have a large tolerance as I've said, so I'll take about 15mg 3-FL and 7mg of 3-HO to get to a nice mild level of dissociation.

Let it be noted that I am in dire need of an extended tolerance break. I recently went through a month or two where I was going through multiple grams of FXE a week and it destroyed my tolerance. I was needing 100mg of FXE for light effects at the end of that bender. I'm back to using only on my weekends, so 2 days a week, but it still hasn't been enough to get my tolerance down. I plan to take at least 2 weeks off here soon, but the inevitable boredom that will come with it has me pushing it off.

But yes, both me and my best buddy both really enjoy the realm that 3-FL+ 3-HO brings us into

How much are you snorting at a time? I rarely exceed 30mg, and generally stick to 10-20mg.
I've only tried it once with 25 mg, half up each nostril. Congested my nose/sinuses pretty badly and was just uncomfortable AF. My right eye wouldn't stop watering and it's not something I'd like to repeat. I chopped up very fine before hand too, with a razor on a ceramic plate. So far I've had the best luck letting the stuff dissolve under my tongue. It's really not bad that way and I prefer it to simple oral ingestion.

caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought, "man what the fuck are you doing smoking this weird shit"
:ROFLMAO:
Oh Idk, man… in my mind, that's just giving one's sinuses a little break

Harder on the nose than 3-HO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCP, but not as painful as 3-CL.
That checks out. I ❤️ 3-HO-PCP. Such a kickass drug…

had a proper dose of 3Cl-PCP by now. this stuff is disguisting, as bad as 2-fdck. dont know if 3F-PCP is similar. can anybody make a comparison about these two? 3meo-pcp was miles better. so anybody with experience of 3cl-pcp and 3f-pcp?

had a proper dose of 3Cl-PCP by now. this stuff is disguisting, as bad as 2-fdck. dont know if 3F-PCP is similar. can anybody make a comparison about these two? 3meo-pcp was miles better. so anybody with experience of 3cl-pcp and 3f-pcp?
I find it difficult to compare 3-cl-pcp to any dissociative. The effects of 3-CL are so different than any other dissociative that I have tried.

I'm not very good at comparing or describing the effects if drugs (doesn't help that I just woke up). 3-FL is a bit closer to 3-MeO-PCP in its effects than 3-CL, but its still not much like 3-MeO.

3-FL is less wonky and much less mania inducing than 3-MeO. I've found the character of 3-FL to be fairly mild and manageable, even in higher doses. It can get intense in higher doses but there's still this sense of mildness. I also find that it enhances creativity quite a bit

I find it difficult to compare 3-cl-pcp to any dissociative. The effects of 3-CL are so different than any other dissociative that I have tried.

I'm not very good at comparing or describing the effects if drugs (doesn't help that I just woke up). 3-FL is a bit closer to 3-MeO-PCP in its effects than 3-CL, but its still not much like 3-MeO.

3-FL is less wonky and much less mania inducing than 3-MeO. I've found the character of 3-FL to be fairly mild and manageable, even in higher doses. It can get intense in higher doses but there's still this sense of mildness. I also find that it enhances creativity quite a bit

Yeah, 3F-PCP is, even when it is intense, fairly mild. I had nearly 100mg of 3F-PCP the other night (sublingually) and while I nearly lost my shit, I didn't. Had to take some benzos however as it was certainly freaking me out. The thoughts were pretty awful, and it was also quite confusing at its peak. Oddly enough it started winding down, then picked back up (which is something I don't recall experiencing with lower doses).

I felt great the next day however. Will never repeat that however, I went way too far out there, and it was giving me concerns that I would have trouble reintegrating after the experience. I have an uncle who developed severe schizophrenia after repeatedly abusing angel dust in high school (the 1970s was a crazy time, where angel dust use was very common in high schools). So I've always been scared of dissociatives, especially PCP derivatives. But considering the shit I've been through (like the time I ate a .5g rock of DCK or the time I took 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT + 80mg of 4-HO-MET 🥴), it seems unlikely that drugs will precipitate some latent psychiatric disorder in me.

I imagine 3F-PCP is to PCP as 2-fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA) is to methamphetamine. That is, very different. However, if you take very large doses of 2-FMA it does eventually resemble methamphetamine somewhat. I imagine this is the case with 3F-PCP; it is a very different drug than PCP but at high enough doses it will begin to resemble the parent compound.

To me, I've had both a dozen times or more now, as well as FXE, and I think 3C-PCP is pretty close in qualitative effects to 3F-PCP, which makes sense given how both fluorine and chlorine are halogens and in the same column on the periodic table. So your instincts are right – the two drugs are similar…

yet they're also distinct. I'll take the 3-fluorinated compound over the 3-chlorinated, but still much prefer either 3-MeO-PCP or 3-HO-PCP. Or MXE, PCP, PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, or 3-HO-PCE, in that order of preference. I personally rank all as superior to 3F-PCP, which itself is superior to 3Cl-PCP. These 3-halogen-substituted compounds are not without their own charms though. For me, the dose needs to be low – 15 mg to 25 mg seems about right. Any lower and I won't feel a thing; any higher and I risk getting the spins, nausea and/or vomiting. It's best to keep expectations low, and then the minor buzz they provide is pleasant, bubbly & social, somewhat disinhibiting, and perhaps even a worthwhile antidepressant of sorts. I find this is true of both drugs, with 3F-PCP feeling smoother and 3Cl-PCP feeling spacier yet slightly more manic-prone.

It's very painful to insufflate either drug, but especially 3C-PCP.

Hope that helps.

I imagine 3F-PCP is to PCP as 2-fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA) is to methamphetamine. That is, very different.
Pretty accurate, especially insofar as to say: with 2-FMA and 3F-PCP/3C-PCP, I'm limited in RoA and the dose window where it's enjoyable is pretty small. Conversely, Methamphetamine and PCP are both open to a number of routes of administration and it has a wider, dose-dependant breadth of action.

However, if you take very large doses of 2-FMA it does eventually resemble methamphetamine somewhat. I imagine this is the case with 3F-PCP; it is a very different drug than PCP but at high enough doses it will begin to resemble the parent compound.
In theory, both drugs should lead to full anesthesia, but otherwise I don't consider 3C-PCP or 3F-PCP to come close to some of the profound states I experience on many of the other compounds in the family such as PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCP. This is fairly consistent, too. Large doses of 3CL-PCP or 3F-PCP are not euphoric or pleasant at all. Bad times.

Similarly I disagree that "if you take very large doses of 2-FMA it does eventually resemble methamphetamine somewhat." This is true maybe in only the loosest sense. Large doses of 2FMA are uncomfortable and lack the euphoria central to the large-dose methamphetamine experience. At least this is my experience. So there is a corollary, but I don't think either RC ever reaches the full potential of their respective parent compounds. Just my proverbial two cents anyway…

Or MXE, PCP, PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, or 3-HO-PCE, in that order of preference.
Off-topic but I really wanna hear your thoughts on PCE. I am in the midst of doing a titration with PCE fumarate (tried 2.7mg, 5.1mg, 7.5mg, 9.9mg, 12.4mg and 14.9mg p.o.) and I really like it so far, I find it similar to 3-MeO-PCE.

Last edited:
Off-topic but I really wanna hear your thoughts on PCE. I am in the midst of doing a titration with PCE fumarate (tried 2.7mg, 5.1mg, 7.5mg, 9.9mg, 12.4mg and 14.9mg p.o.) and I really like it so far, I find it similar to 3-MeO-PCE.
What's your route of administration?

Personally I like PCE, but I find myself using caution when dosing it. I've had a few experiences where I was almost completely out of my mind, babbling eticyclidine nonsense at people at 100 mph, short-term memory in shambles and can't make heads or tails of the world in front of me. Add to it: multiverse fantasies that develop in my mind and become really convincing until I come down, and it's a fun drug with a functional limit, I'd say. There is an equivalent of a k-hole w/PCE except you're quite mobile – unlike with ketamine – and this can increase the likelihood you'll do something stupid. So I would advise getting a good trip-sitter if you're going to push this drug into its k-hole territory. Good luck 🤙

What's your route of administration?
Peroral, but after my 18mg trial I will switch to intranasal.

Personally I like PCE, but I find myself using caution when dosing it. I've had a few experiences where I was almost completely out of my mind, babbling eticyclidine nonsense at people at 100 mph, short-term memory in shambles and can't make heads or tails of the world in front of me.
Seems I have not dosed high enough to experience that at full force although I have babbled some manic bullshit, that’s for sure.

There is an equivalent of a k-hole w/PCE except you're quite mobile – unlike with ketamine – and this can increase the likelihood you'll do something stupid. So I would advise getting a good trip-sitter if you're going to push this drug into its k-hole territory. Good luck
The friend that made the PCE used it daily for a certain period of time at high doses and had to be hospitalized twice due to severe psychotic episodes lasting for days. I doubt that a single high dose would trigger a psychosis but I am still very careful with it. I haven’t considered dosing higher than 18mg of the fumarate salt (~14mg freebase), at what doses do these hole equivalents appear? And what ROA did you use?

This is fairly consistent, too. Large doses of 3CL-PCP or 3F-PCP are not euphoric or pleasant at all. Bad times.

I have to disagree here. I find 3-CL-PCP at higher doses to be extremely euphoric, and the effect is very reliably reproduced. I start to get an intense and almost MDMA like euphoria with 3-CL-PCP between 70-120mg. My friend who weighs twice as much as me gets the same from 150mg. I've tried 150mg myself and found it to be a bit too intense for me. 3-CL-PCP is unlike any dissociative I've done and unlike any other drug that I've done. To me personally, its one of my favorite drugs to hit the scene in recent years.

Really do wish I could still score some 3-MeO-PCP though. I miss the days of $15 grams of that stuff :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have to disagree here. I find 3-CL-PCP at higher doses to be extremely euphoric, and the effect is very reliably reproduced. I start to get an intense and almost MDMA like euphoria with 3-CL-PCP between 70-120mg. My friend who weighs twice as much as me gets the same from 150mg. I've tried 15000mg myself and found it to be a bit too intense for me. 3-CL-PCP is unlike any dissociative I've done and unlike any other drug that I've done. To me personally, its one of my favorite drugs to hit the scene in recent years.

Really do wish I could still score some 3-MeO-PCP though. I miss the days of $15 grams of that stuff :ROFLMAO:
15000mg? Surely you mean 150mg right? Lol just wanted to clarify.

15000mg? Surely you mean 150mg right? Lol just wanted to clarify.
Indeed I did mean 150mg lol. Pretty sure if someone took 15000mg of this stuff they'd be dead. My keyboard is shitting out and sometimes will enter a key 3 times when i try to press it once. I corrected the original post. I'd hate for someone to see me say that I got euphoric effects by taking 15 grams of 3-cl and attempting it :ROFLMAO: