• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

@DrumTripper I was finally resting back on my bed, hot water heatingnforma shower to frehen up, hoping then2 tans
I plugged reaply did reach the right area- you can't be so sure, like with oral, until you feel it.

But I already had the other 100ug tab orally. So I suddenly figured...fuck it, now I'm this far, take another tab for a legit 200ug oral, and likely properly plugged 200ug.

400ug when I still have barely come down from that wild earlier week, but quantatively in my mind, with half of it plugged, it's more like 500ug to ke
I swear.

Anyway the only point @DrumTripper I will most likely been tripping with yountonight, albeit far away geographically, and in a fashion I really can't predict atm.

Im thinking, I may have several hours of sleepy, detachedness, before hopefully(and not regrettably either if not lol) after some strange, time dikatednhours, I may be aware suddenly of a real trip going on.

We will see. I'll be honest though, Im on such a cloud, I won't rule out taking more doses later, providing my mood is good and happy.

Shower first. Infection treatments after,,while I asess my tripping level etc.

@DrumTripper best wishes for your EtH trip later. I would be very interested to hear any feedback. Always a delight to read ypur words and thoughts.

Ignore any typos as usual. Im definitely tripping. You come up fast plugging the acid. But 200uf 1cP orally in my current state would be something by itself
I swear.

lol @ putting blotters in there.... how abt a syringe and making liquid of them first
Good thought. I microdosed, but Im allergic to alcohol,,
I used distilled water, and there was never a full dissolution from the tabs into the distilled water.

I don't know if plugging pure alcohol would be be recommended bubble for a start I imagine you would get the psychoactive and toxic effects of the alcoholic self which I generally have to avoid because I'm a heavy daily kava drinker.

Glycerine I cannot tolerate orally due to allergy and excessive mucus reactions but plugging such a thing would negate this issue if it would be effective.

However if you can simply somehow just get the LSD tabs up past the entrance just into the beginning of the colon area like 1.5 in plus and stay there then I imagine that will be as efficiently absorbed as anything and it's certainly felt that way from my recent experiments with it.

It just takes Focus and care care and attention and with practice I'm sure it could be made consistent and straightforward enough but like I say ideally you want to be plugging 3 joint tabs together in order so have something to keep track of and manoeuvre into the right location without too much difficulty of losing track of it.

lol @ putting blotters in there.... how abt a syringe and making liquid of them first
And if I had the fortune to have liquid acid I think I would definitely consider this approach first and foremost, for the record. God I'd probably squirt a shitload in there lol.

Holy that’s serious! Adding alladin on top will make for a bubbly trip hopefully.
In a distant dimensio, perhaps we’ll meet later, albeit mine will be a bit later in the day.
But time moves differently than we all think, so part of the trips’ overlap may already have happened.

Wishing another great one for you today! ;)

Holy that’s serious! Adding alladin on top will make for a bubbly trip hopefully.
In a distant dimensio, perhaps we’ll meet later, albeit mine will be a bit later in the day.
But time moves differently than we all think, so part of the trips’ overlap may already have happened.

Wishing another great one for you today! ;)
Thanks, and likewise. It's quite heavy I'll admit. Proper plugging is no joke.

Some Bluedream vapor destroyed me lol. Had a black coffee, 5 drips cbd oil, to perk me up.

Just been clearing lungs of allergy mucus so I can breathe much better and relax, deal with the intensity.

Your own trip @DrumTripper don't enetertain the mere thought of it being any less magical, fullfilling, on a quantative level.

It really doesn't woek strictly like that. Just have a purely positive time I wish.

Dropped 30 minutes ago, 100ug 1cp instead of my intended eth-lad dose.
I felt less frothy (thanks, @pupnik for that description - I always associate frothiness with eth) and more like a mellow trip.
And since @AutoTripper is partaking in 1cp, it went under my tongue.

This was smoother last time, but I had a big coffee before so i;m already kinda ramped.
Already getting the feeling and seeing my hd details. Zoning in with 1cp!

I neglected to report that during the come up I had a hamburger from Five Guys, and there were two guys in the bun, which was a bit special (first time), otherwise, yeah come up smooth-ish, everything more vibrant and thought became more spacious.
I love it when pleasant things reverberate longer.

between 5 minute sessions on a stationary bicycle, I spent the afternoon and evening in Netflix: "Love and Death and Robots" - and each episode was rich with meaning. (I ff'd through one or two fighting cartoons)

I neglected to report that during the come up I had a hamburger from Five Guys, and there were two guys in the bun, which was a bit special (first time), otherwise, yeah come up smooth-ish, everything more vibrant and thought became more spacious.
Jesus... I'd be on the ground in agony if I took acid after eating a double hamburger lol. Wish I had an iron gut like some.

Great to hear you guys having a nice time. Ironically, I almost feel like an outcast suddenly- while you are appreciating the beauty of smaller, still adequate doses, I feel almost ashamed lol!

I did end up utterly wired yesterday. But I drank 70 grams of kava which can wreck me beyond by itself.

650ug total last nightl, 200ug plugged. This morning in bed, I felt how much I am still tripping. That electric body feeling. Mind really not sure where it is.

Like a brand new universe. And totally head wrecked.

3225ug in 5 days is plenty.

But I just took 200ug 1cP orally, after making up 50 grams of silly strong kavas from Vanuatu and Fiji.

I'm just going out there on one I guess. I tripped very hard and deep yesterday, no way was acid not working after the earlier week tripping.

And waking today, feeling electric, ecstatic, I really felt like I have taken so much LSD.

I had a nice big vape of Bluedream just before. Shower time now. On with the kava.

Im hoping just 200 ug is enough today to really boost up what is still vibrantly coursing through my body and consciousness.

So 34 trips atm in 6 days, I thought 35 in a month was quite a lot, October 2019.

But I have taken more than this before, in even a shorter time, and the only after effects I had was cognitive and task performance slowness for a few days, and I felt really really cained. But was really quite happy though.

That was on 5 mg's in 48 hours.

Edit- while showering, I was sure I felt a noticeable rise in lsd euphoria and vibration, leading me to actually also drop the loose neat half tab innthe bag I declined earlier.

250ug SHOULD be my maximum today.

I didn't actually need to trip that hard yesterday. 400ug above is a strong, long lasting experience, and yet supposedly experienced me still naively pretends I can take 650ug, willy nilly, and still just carry on with processions as normal.

I was adoring my low doses for ages, like you guys, and Im sure I will go back to that.

Just majorly "shifting" right now as needs call for it.

Last edited:
Does anyone notice any difference between 1cP-LSD & ALD-52? Just curious as I don't. Though I usually choose my ALD-52 before my 1cP-LSD. Don't know if it's because ALD-52 was the molecule I re-entered lysergamides with after a 25+ years hiatus, or because I've got more of it than of 1cP-LSD...

Does anyone notice any difference between 1cP-LSD & ALD-52? Just curious as I don't. Though I usually choose my ALD-52 before my 1cP-LSD. Don't know if it's because ALD-52 was the molecule I re-entered lysergamides with after a 25+ years hiatus, or because I've got more of it than of 1cP-LSD...
I definitely noticed a difference.

I took ALD only 2 times ever- 200ug with 33ug 1cP...

And 250ug ALD straight.

Both experiences, from comeup, duration, headspace, nature of OEV's and CEV's....were very unique and distinct to me, after also longtime experience since 1996.

Honestly, if I could get Jesus to turn all my tabs, 1cP or 1p, into ALD, I wouldn't hesitate.

It's my favorite lysergamide. It's so smooth, last longer, with a kind of second wave for me, and it really gets me to think!

I have only 10.5 tabs of ALD left now. It's unlikely I will get more at any point, so Im just saving them for select experiences.

Plus the fact they are sealed in the fridge, and Im so compulsive and OCD, I don't think- get that jar out of the fridge to reach room temp so I'm happy to open it....

I just keep scoffing the unrefrigerated 1cP instead.

No shame @AutoTripper in taking a real plunge now and then. I would go that deep if i could, but high doses do things to my body = super sweats, super chills, and yakking. After your week, staying straight for a while will feel like a real trip on its own!

@PsychedelicSummer I find them very similar, moreso than 1p vs 1cp - but I haven’t back to backed the two.

Honestly, if I could get Jesus to turn all my tabs, 1cP or 1p, into ALD, I wouldn't hesitate.

It's my favorite lysergamide. It's so smooth, last longer, with a kind of second wave for me, and it really gets me to think!
I feel the same. ALD-52 (or as I like to call it for simplicity, 1A-LSD) is the cleanest, most pure 'acid' experience I've had. I regret eating all my blotters I had already. I have about 10mg in powder, just in storage... I'm too afraid to put it into solution or mess it up somehow. So it just sits lol.

That, and my few grams of various batches of MXE, are my true pride and joy of my stash. Oh and the 31x10mg diazepams that I can't convince myself to waste. Favorite benzo by far.

yes I would have some cream gravy on my burgers!
damn you have MXE, I gotta break into your stash. Never tried it and heard so much goodness.
agree, the ald-52 hits all the heights, and seems to bring not much baggage (load) even less than 1cp, but you can always add some hamburger if you feel a bit thin.

yes I would have some cream gravy on my burgers!
damn you have MXE, I gotta break into your stash. Never tried it and heard so much goodness.
agree, the ald-52 hits all the heights, and seems to bring not much baggage (load) even less than 1cp, but you can always add some hamburger if you feel a bit thin.
I once scoffed down a warm, loaded hotdog with hot cup of tea, suddenly ravishing hungry, at the outside burger stall at Dreamscape 25 UK, 1997.

I was literally just coming up beautifully on my 2nd OG Dolphin that night, and that hotdog was one of the best hotdogs I ever ate andvwas just the ticket at the time.

I once scoffed down a warm, loaded hotdog with hot cup of tea, suddenly ravishing hungry, at the outside burger stall at Dreamscape 25 UK, 1997.

I was literally just coming up beautifully on my 2nd OG Dolphin that night, and that hotdog was one of the best hotdogs I ever ate andvwas just the ticket at the time.
Nathans? they fit the bill, but some exotic sausage fresh from the barbecue with nasty charring on bursting sliced edges packed with olives and mustard would do me fine.

I am always searching for those bbq carts with a red umbrella and plastic tent, and I miss them a lot lately, but who goes anywhere these days.

@pupnik I hope your 40 mics was the usual refreshing experience.

"Nathans" means nothing to me, but it was just a plain, old fashioned fairground style burger/hotdog stall. Nothing particularly special anyway.

@DrumTripper likewise I hope you have enjoyed the afterglow from your own trip.

So maybe you would feel more resistance to telling me I'm not nuts now if I disclose...Sunday, day 7 of my Acid bender, I plugged 600 ug, oral 530ug, all 1cP.

Week total, exactly 5000 ug, 50 tabs.

Was a heavy 1130 ug trip Sunday. Plenty kava, weed, etiz.

Monday I felt a REAL mess, largely due to infection and allergy treatment I have been neglecting while so wasted, I really couldn't breathe, was super exhausted from 6th week now of Flu, plus 50 tabs in 7 days, 1 day off.

I really felt pretty shaken mentally on Monday morning.

I managed to climb out of that ditch, treat allergies and infections supremely well and get firmly back on top of that.

Then 140 ug oral last night, 200 ug plugged 8.25 am today.

Really feel like Im ready to finally come down now, just not so abruptly and harshly from Sunday's 1130 ug.

See...I told you I'm proper nuts!